[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why was she so calm?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 3467.png (141 KB, 270x277) Image search: [Google]
3467.png
141 KB, 270x277
why was she so calm?
>>
>>80047340
>in shock
>daughter in the car
>smart enough to realize chimping out would further endanger her and her daughters life

take your pick
>>
Just a normal day in da hood
>>
Kids having to watch their parents die is sad.
>>
>>80047340
She was appropriating white culture.
>>
>>80047340
Everyone responds differently to events like this

Also weed.
>>
there were people laughing when the airliners hit the towers on 9/11 and laughing when they buildings fell

then again this could have just been a bunch of edgy memers
>>
>>80047768
czeched
>>
>>80047777
>Also weed

this too, she admitted they had weed
>>
I've had people tell me that the reason she acted so calm was because she was "so shocked" that she couldn't scream or do anything like that. Eh, could be a false flag.
>>
>>80047960
When you are black you are taught how to respond to police by your parents (if you can't fucking book it out of there). She was calm because she probably already ran the scenario in her head many times.
>>
Cause she knows shes gonna get a huge payout

Then again she is missing so say Twitter, she might have "killed herself" like Sandra Bland
>>
>>80047340
Who tf is that?
>>
Hm, the more I watch the video the more I wonder to myself how is the black woman more calm than the police officer? Maybe I'm looking a little too deep into this, but I have to ask, if the cop shot that man while he was in the car, why isn't there any blood on the rest of the car? I'm also not seeing any blood on the steering wheel. And that inconsistent story she was telling. Who am I kidding? This was a hoax.
>>
>>80048115
>When you are black you are taught how to respond to police by your parents
Why is that only black people? I'm white and my mom and dad laid it on pretty thick; Be calm, respectful and do whatever he says. Go to jail if that's what it coming to you, idiot
>>
People act differently to these things.
It's actually perfectly normal for people to act calm in these situations. The only thing that is weird is that a woman and a dindu would act so calm in such a situation.

I've seen people get hit by cars, I've been in car accidents, I've seen people get stabbed. Been calm every time and tried to fix that shit. Most men I believe would act calm.
>>
>>80047340

She's a stupid nigger that doesn't understand her surroundings. Nothing new, niggers have the mental capacity of a mountain gorilla.
>>
She was calm because black are used to violence and blood.
>>
File: 1466336292818.jpg (119 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1466336292818.jpg
119 KB, 499x499
>>80047340

Crisis actor. They are staging all these shootings to spark a chimpout, then they are coming to take the guns.
>>
>>80048411
It's different. It's more along the lines of if you don't listen/ aren't a good enough boy you risk being shot, so when someone actually gets shot it doesn't shock you that much. Of course that doesn't go for everyone but it's a possible reason for her stability.
>>
She doesn't care. Her boyfriend was probably one of many judging by how little she cares. Why isn't she comforting him as he struggles to breathe? She should be tried for cruel treatment.
>>
>>80047340
Tommy Sotomayor would say that she's calm due to being a black woman and black women don't have any emotions. She only sees this as a way to benefit herself. She'll get money out of this, her babygirl will grow up with good hair and good clothes though she'll make damn sure she herself get them good clothes and hair before her child.

This is why black women don't cry on the news and dont' seem to care at all when their husbands, boyfriends, sons are killed. They see it as a way to get them some.

Look at Trayvon's parents as an example. They milked how much money out of his death?
>>
>>80048115

All responsible parents teach their kids that
buy blacks tend to chimp out and fight with cops A LOT more
>>
CRISISCAST.COM

CRISISCAST.COM

CRISISCAST.COM

CRISISCAST.COM

CRISISCAST.COM
>>
And would a gunshot from that close range have given her slight ear damage if it went off? And why are her kids crying after she gets out of her car? Shouldn't they have been crying right after their dad had been shot? And when she talks about how she was handcuffed and asking for a ride, why is she recording herself asking for a ride? If you want a ride home you call someone not record yourself.
>>
>>80047340
Single mom trying to get some crip to raise her kid
>>
>>80049130
Yes this is clearly ketchup and pop rocks. What behavior would be acceptable to you?
>>
>>80047340
The Entire Thing was Staged False-Flag.

Bad Acting on her Part.
>>
>>80048699
>. She'll get money out of this, her babygirl will grow up with good hair and good clothes though she'll make damn sure she herself get them good clothes and hair before her child.

I mean not really, but yeah, thats what she's thinking

>>80049130
black children dont even recognize their own reflection, he's literally too stupid to understand that daddy passing out with red shit leaking out of him isnt bad

and she was posting the video to facebook
>>
>>80047340

God protected her and her daughter.

There's no explanation for being able to be that calm In that moment, and if she had been freaking out, that shrimp dick coward likely would have shot her too. He gave her that peace.

>inb4 "well then why didn't he protect Philandro?"

Idk. Maybe this is the awaking about bad police that people need to see. Maybe he's a true martyr. There's no redemption for them in this one, they killed a good man with zero justification.
>>
>>80049451
>and she was posting the video to facebook

But why, why not call someone immediately is what I'm asking
>>
>>80047340
probably scared she'd get a bullet too.
>>
>>80049364
Screaming is understandable in this kind of situation. Is it wrong to be skeptical? Or am I "heartless" for looking further n to this situation? Look, if the man died in front of his kids and girlfriend, that's extremely unfortunate, but I'm not going to ignore everything because of the emotion side of this.
>>
>>80047340
source?
>>
>>80048115

Everyone's taught that, it's just that non-niggers are the only ones that generally listen to it.
>>
File: 1424933369558.jpg (103 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1424933369558.jpg
103 KB, 800x850
>>80047714
Literally this.
>>
>>80049529
because she doesnt actually want help immediately she wants a million faggots throwing money at her until the end of time
>>
The girl seemed completely reasonable. The officer was obviously in panic. We have a completely decent family where decent father is killed for no reason at all.

If black culture has something wrong, it is fatherless children. Here we have a guy who is taking care of his family.

/pol/, get your acts together and defend a decent guy killed for no reason at all.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.