[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
based faggot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Capture123.jpg (59 KB, 1062x666) Image search: [Google]
Capture123.jpg
59 KB, 1062x666
Joe Rogan Experience #820 - Milo Yiannopoulos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnH67G7vAu4
>>
>>80046027
Honestly that's fucked up, i know it was suppose to come off as a joke but that punch and shove wasn't playful at all, that was a real mother fuckering. You can even his "dude... wtf was that for?" expression right after the punch. There must a lot of tension in the room after that shit went down. Fuck.
>>
Fuck off you shill.
>>
Oh shit nigga. I was never aware of a new Milo episode.
>>
>>80046724
?
>>
>>80046813
faggots being on the right is a good thing
>>
>>80046027
Milo is a neocon. Just like Christopher Hitchens was also a neocon. I'm divided on this guy. Don't know whether to like him or not.
On one side , he's great at owning sjw , feminists whenever he's debating them. (just like Hitchens was against religious debaters)...But deep down , he's a warmonger. (because he's scared shitless of what muslims might one do to people like him if they ever become the majority in Europe)...
What he says about Iraq is bullshit. imo.
He's right about the "deportation" part.
But the US's foreign policy is a disaster. (again , thanks to Neocons)
>>
wait so is joe roegan gay or has that fantasy ship sailed
>>
>>80046934
It aired yesterday.
>>
>authoritarian

Dropped. He has more in common with the SJWs that are supposedly his enemies than most people.
>>
>>80046724
???eh???
>>
>>80046724
?
>>
>>80046724
timecode
>>
File: 665715-1456312625-wide.jpg (31 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
665715-1456312625-wide.jpg
31 KB, 600x300
Rogan didn't care for his attempt to meme.
https://youtu.be/LnH67G7vAu4?t=42m09s
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.