[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my speech, /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: RedPill_hand.jpg (15 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
RedPill_hand.jpg
15 KB, 520x390
In my college Communications class, I made it a mission to redpill the lefty classmates. I have given two speeches outlining corruption and globalism and actually managed to get through to some students. Here's the last one I'm about to give tomorrow, how autistic is it?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19LZOQOlHL7nraKwy0xgsbUjImuPsoMeh1LnzGKx05WE/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>80030190
It's good but your Speech is too homosexuality friendly for my taste, but the rest is good.
>>
>>80030190
Nigga I ain't clicking that shit
>>
>>80030190
I hope you don't go to a lefty school anon
>>
>Together, we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

literal autism. I guarantee you no one is going to go up to you after this speech and tell you how happy they are that you awakened them to the reality of the world. The best you can hope for is that they don't care or only roll their eyes at this, everyone else will hate you.
>>
File: 1467729436790.jpg (51 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1467729436790.jpg
51 KB, 514x536
>>80030190
This is fucking retarded. Do you actually beleive in Trump? He is just a talking head. Don't do this.
>>
>>80030190
hopefully you aren't majoring in communications

okay-tier speech, hope all the hair-dyed kikes and dykes enjoy it
>>
>>80030190
its ok i guess. the whole "that answer is donald j trump" bit is pretty autism inducing though t b h famalam
>>
>>80032696
It's just google docs you stupid idiot
>>
File: autism+1.jpg (22 KB, 720x253) Image search: [Google]
autism+1.jpg
22 KB, 720x253
Sooooo tryhard. Reads like an aspergers Trump fan facebook post. Tbh senpai just give them some milo talking points. Better as gateway drug.
>>
>Communications
You and everyone in that class are already lost causes.
>>
>Introcution
>Communications class
>>
Say it anyways. It needs to be said
>>
>>80030190
>Together, we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

just as cringy as brony videos that try to convert normal people to liking their bullshit.
you need to be impartial when trying to convince people.
you say shit like this and people will dismiss you.
clean it up faggot.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.