[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what was the message here? Black people only chimp out because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 1000x1500
So what was the message here? Black people only chimp out because of a global conspiracy by whites that infects them with chimping-out serum?

Never seen anything so forced
>>
>>80029153
Are furries redpilled?
>>
I liked it as a movie, but I thought there was a political agenda to it after it finished. The idea was great, the setting was great, and the end piece was very well done.

Plus, I want to fuck that rabbit so that's another plus.
>>
>>80029211
Not anymore. They were the last bastion of a geeky culture, and now short-haired, pansexual, manic-depressive, Bernie-shilling girls have ruined it. Conventions for video games, furries, cosplay, comics, etc. have been invaded by the SJW community.
>>
>>80029153
No. The message was that you shouldn't use stereotypes to judge people.

Only Tumblr idiots think the present were a direct allegory for black people.
>>
>>80029153
>Whites
>witheewesyoulose.jpg
>>
File: Bernie Sanders Rally.jpg (1 MB, 1936x1296) Image search: [Google]
Bernie Sanders Rally.jpg
1 MB, 1936x1296
>>80029153

I'm not going to ever watch this movie.
>>
Pretty sure white men were the predators. It's an allegory to stop judging white men just because they conquered everyone in the past.
>>
>>80029153
Jews = Sheep

The message was that Jews are the ones fueling racial tension to further their own interests.
>>
>>80029153
Obviously there are a lot of "racism" tropes in the movie but if you also look at it from another angle it attempts to show kids that anybody can do anything with enough hard work.
Sadly yeah the whole plot with the sheep bitch is basically like if a dictator manipulated black people into being more of niggers so they can justify more laws against niggers.
>>
>movie's overall message is literally 'make the world a better place'

>muh joos
>>
>>80030816
>>80034689
but do liberals actually want people to believe this?
>>
>>80029211

There's a lot of decent people still left but it has been infiltrated by the left. I'm increasingly seeing people identifying as "demisexual" and "pansexual" on FA. I usually frequent U-18 chan though, which hates SJWs.
>>
Males = Predators
Females = Prey
Feminists/Marxists = Sheep
Males were violent rapists in the past but became civil over time.
>>
File: 19661.jpg (100 KB, 800x603) Image search: [Google]
19661.jpg
100 KB, 800x603
>>80029361
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx_4C1cyUZA
>>
File: 1467832199403.jpg (167 KB, 1040x1000) Image search: [Google]
1467832199403.jpg
167 KB, 1040x1000
>>80029153
It's a movie for children, there are no hidden messages.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.