[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DONALD TRUMP IS A FEMINIST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: trump.png (299 KB, 555x407) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
299 KB, 555x407
What do you think about this news about Trump being a feminist?
If you still support him, you're saying you'd vote for a feminist.
>>
It's been known that the Don is a Democrat in disguise.
>>
>>80028919
He said that women are smarter than men at his recent NC rally
>>
>>80028919
>implying you wouldn't think higher of woman if your experience was supermodels and prodigal daughters, instead of fat mothers and 4/10 tinder matches
>>
>>80028919
Trump is just psyoping the normies, dumbass
>>
>>80029276
TPBP
>>
>>80029276
qft
>>
The word feminist needs to die. It means so many different things. 95% of the time it is used as a bait and switch. Ivanka should be told just to stop using a loaded term that has long since been coopted by complete psychos.

More than half of millennial women don't identify as feminist. Of those who do, most don't understand the theory behind the words they are parroting. Most women think sexual objectification only applies to men harassing or criticizing women. They don't want to be yelled at and scared by black guys when they walk down the street. They actually don't give a fuck that you follow Emily Ratajkowski's instagram, and they actually like when a random but clean cut white guy complements their eyes.
>>
>(((Ivanka)))
>Married to a (((Jew)))
>converted to become a (((Jew)))
>spits out a new (((child))) 3 years consecutively
>thinks she knows what feminism is

Lol. You people dont realize Muslims and Jews are top tier in owning bitches. This whore is clueless as to what feminism is.
>>
>>80028919
Politics is simple.

>Always say you love what people like
>Always say you hate what people don't like

There it is. Having seen my own countries fucked up excuse for an election, everything they talk about is just fucking fluff so dumbasses can say "I like that one thing he said so ima vote them and all their policies in I don't care what the rest of the policies are I LIKE THIS PART"

Morons
>>
No one gives a shit HillShill. He is our candidate.
>>
>>80029982

No different over here Aussie bro. Single issue voters are most of them, i'd bet.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.