[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What conspiracies do you believe to be true, and why? How do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: TR_3B.jpg (113 KB, 968x605) Image search: [Google]
TR_3B.jpg
113 KB, 968x605
What conspiracies do you believe to be true, and why?

How do they influence world politics?
>>
File: 1467004588843.png (422 KB, 733x798) Image search: [Google]
1467004588843.png
422 KB, 733x798
>>80023885
Holocaust.

How could any group of people that big all have the same story if it wasn't true?
>>
I don't believe the conspiracy that Argentina is actually white.
>>
>>80023885
That the heads of the FBI and DOJ let Clinton go because of pressure from Obama and they want a position in the new Clinton administration.
>>
>>80024112
With all you know about white Europeans to be so over-emphatic and altruistic. Even to the point of sacrificing their entire society just to, as they see it, help "refugees".

Do you really think the same kind of people would systematically and coldly murder 6 million jews and more?
>>
9-11 was planned in order to cover the 1trillion missing from the Pentagon, and to garner unwavering support from the American people to go to war with anyone in the middle East in the name of fighting terrorism. Enriching many members of the Bush administration, and allowing the central bank access to these countries in the process.
>>
>>80027515
I think this is the best explanation for what happened, but for me I just see the 9/11 events as fishy to believe the 'official story'. Too many unexplained things covered up and ignored. Why wasn't there footage of the Pentagon attack? If it was a plane that hit, why wasn't there still debris of it as if it was blown up from the inside? How did a plane knock down a whole tower built to prevent such things from happening? And how the hell did they find the terrorist's passport among the rubble?

It's still a sick tragedy, but I wish more people would ask these questions.
>>
>>80024112
Very few survivors actually have the same story. There's plenty of wacky shit they claim happened that there's simply no evidence for. (Gas chambers included.)
>>
File: IMG_3199.jpg (66 KB, 638x360) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3199.jpg
66 KB, 638x360
>>80023885
>What conspiracies do you believe to be true...
Sandy Hook was a false flag

>...and why?
To erode the second amendment since the gov't is afraid of being unable to control the populace during times of civil unrest.

>pic unrelated
>>
>>80025499

The jew killing was kept from the general population. They only learned about it afterwards.

Also, the self sacrifice is not because of being over-emphatic and altruistic, it is because of being vulnerable do demoralisation and tendency to do whatever the government en main stream media says.
>>
>>80023885
Aliens = hoax
Masonry = overrated
Illuminati = outdated

Check >>>/pol/cfg for some real shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.