[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 1467829828816.jpg (176 KB, 1017x881) Image search: [Google]
1467829828816.jpg
176 KB, 1017x881
WE
>>
>>79976553
Already have several threads on this shit.
Sage
>>
>>79976553
WE WUZ MECHANIZED BATTLE SUITED SUPER HEROES AND SHEEEIT
>>
File: 1463788779016.jpg (69 KB, 489x600) Image search: [Google]
1463788779016.jpg
69 KB, 489x600
>american entertainment
>>
>>79976553
Iron man? FUCKING MANSPLAINING AND MANSOMETHING!!! It should be gender neutral. Iron Person
>>
File: that fucking face.jpg (7 KB, 77x74) Image search: [Google]
that fucking face.jpg
7 KB, 77x74
>>79976553
>No ones reading comics any more
>Let's stir up some controversy and get some of that sweet ass ghostbusters-like-attention

That feel when every single type of media is gonna try to click-bait you into sharing it in the future..
>>
File: 1452195306542.jpg (100 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
1452195306542.jpg
100 KB, 763x652
>iron man
>not a man
Its like they arent even attempting to hide they want to completely cuck and diversify as much as possible in comic books until there are no white male superheros left. Its also ironic because the people who want this shit DO NOT EVEN BUY comics. How long do you think it will take before marvel and DC realize how much they fucked themselves over?
>>
WE WUZ GENIUS ENGINEERS IRON MEN N'SHIT
>>
Well, at least they're not outright replacing the original character this time
>>
>>79978755
Thank god I've immunized myself from this horse shit years ago.
>>
>literally can't come up with an idea for a black woman who's a super hero
>oh, lets just replace known white male super heroes instead with coloreds and minorities

Liberals are so fucking racist it's not even funny.

You won't even hire a black woman to write a black super hero to spotlight so you just get a kike lackey to come up with another stupid fucking idea to replace a well known and well loved super hero with some bitch no one even cares about or knows.
>>
>>79976553
>Black with afro is genius scientist who enrols in MIT at the age of 15.
>She builds her own suit in her dorm.
I know it's a super hero comic but this is well beyond the bounds of reality.
>>
>>79976553

Marvel's pandering is really about as subtle as a nuclear bomb to the face.

Good thing I stopped giving a shit about marvel/DC comics years ago.
>>
>>79978755
But ghostbusters isn't even popular lel.
>>
File: no scares.gif (1 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
no scares.gif
1 MB, 260x260
>>79980631
If it wasn't for all the hate it would be even less popular.

Everyone here thinks they have an agenda when they're really just desperate for attention.
Media needs you more than you need media.
>>
>Created by writer Brian Michael Bendis
pic related
/pol/ is always right
>>
>>79981521
Did you even need to look it up? It's literally always the Jews.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.