[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberal Hatred
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 20160706_140251.png (1 MB, 1439x2014) Image search: [Google]
20160706_140251.png
1 MB, 1439x2014
The "peaceful and tolerant" (unless you aren't like us) liberals are at it again. Trying to destroy a private business because they wouldn't bake a cake for a gay couple.
Take the Cake: Bakery & Cake Design Shop in Toledo Ohio. Be sure to show your support for small businesses!
>>
That cropped screenshot of an unplanned text conversation with people who are surely the business owners is enough justification for me. Time to seek legal action!
>>
File: 1467619486744.jpg (239 KB, 1199x1354) Image search: [Google]
1467619486744.jpg
239 KB, 1199x1354
I smell a lawsuit
>>
>>79967156
That spelling... totally looks like the official communication of a bakery...
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 325x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 325x307
Soon...
>>
>>79968131
>one incorrect "your"

jesus christ i know Grammar Nazi is a term people use but you don't need to take it so literally fritz
>>
>>79967156

even if this was real, this is actually fine. the consumer reserves the right to boycott, and social censure is a market force. what was fucky about the much publicized bakery refusal last year was that the government got involved and made them pay money. that was bullshit. the bakers have the right to religious objection and the consumer has the right to deny business.
>>
>>79968256
Well he is German, or is he?
>>
>>79967156
Im sure it isnt some other liberal flase flag.
>>
>We don't want your tainted gay money becasue it might make us gay
>>
Gay dude here.
I fully support the right of any business to refuse service to anyone. The free market sorts out issues like these. If they want to make less money because waah the homos then that's their prerogative. There's plenty of bakers who will gladly take the job instead.
>>
>>79968256
>no space after '...'
>apparently 2 spaces between 'relationship' & 'and'
>splitting the message into 2 part mid-word
>no space before putting a smiley

Did Trudeau let you in?
>>
I agree refusing business for a customer's life choices is silly and a loss of money, getting the angry mob who have never been to Toledo to destroy their Internet reputation is wrong. Plus makes you look like an angry child because you aren't getting your way when there are plenty of other bakeries to make your cake.
>>
>>79968678
Wow such terrible examples of spelling, how did I miss those?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.