[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE LAND OF FREEDUMB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 14
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (89 KB, 1504x984) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
89 KB, 1504x984
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBc9q4aTM6U

A family is suing the Transportation Security Administration and airport police after a tense situation in the Memphis, Tennessee, airport led to a violent confrontation in which a 19-year-old with physical disabilities was injured.

http://abc13.com/news/family-girl-bloodied-after-being-detained-at-airport/1415444/
>>
Up
>>
>>79964717
pfft haha
>>
Yeah we don't like the TSA either.
>>
>>79964717
>stupid people exist only in America
>claiming a position of higher intellect when making a sweeping generalization

Regardless, this story is pretty funny
>>
>>79964717
None of that would have happened if she followed instructions
>>
>>79964717
Fuck the TSA.

As if regular cops weren't bad enough, they hire literal McDonalds employees to combat terrorism.
>>
>>79964717
as much as i hate the disabled
i hate the tsa more
>>
>>79965337
Bait?

She can't hear or see.
>>
You resist you have it coming
Police did everything right
>>
(((Shirley Cohen)))
>>
TSA is a meme agency that does nothing but collect paychecks.

List of major attacks stopped by the TSA:

Yea I didn't think so.
>>
>tfw Tennesseefag

Guys our state is great, this is a freak occurrence. Usually it's the regular citizenry beating up the retards, not the fuds
>>
>>79964717
>mentally unstable and physically disabled girl requires extra screening
>she gets angry and confused
>charges and starts beating TSA officer
>he subdues her like he's supposed to
>gets sued over it
Soon all officers no matter where in the USA will not be able to do anything. When that happens, all crime will basically become legal
>>
>>79964717

She wants equality, they made her equal.
>>
>>79965763
Plus it's memphis. Shouldn't count against us
>>
>>79966939
I'm okay with the TSA being sued for ANYTHING until the agency is reformed or abolished.

They are worthless.
>>
>>79967126
What are you talking about?
She got beaten by TSA agents because she didn't follow orders since she's deaf
>>
>>79964717

Who is this semon demon?
>>
>>79965454
>deaf in one ear and blind in one eye
I think she's just retarded
>>
>>79966939
guards using clearly unnecessary amounts of force is something to sue over though

what sort of a pleb can't subdue a physically disabled girl non-violently?
>>
>>79964717
Americans don't like the big gov and their lackeys, that's the whole point. What are you trying to say here, faggot?
>>
>>79965337

>follow instructions

I bet youre the same type of person who says that gun ownership is important to overthrow a tyrannical government.
>>
>>79964717
>St. Jews children's hospital
>>
Pol hates the tsa but loves cops. I don't get it.

The tsa are just meathead cops who stay in one spot all day.
>>
>>79965337

>Land of the free

>Give up your freedoms one by one

Do you have any sense of decency and independence left in America?
>>
>Cohen
>>
File: 6wx2mmM.jpg (260 KB, 700x453) Image search: [Google]
6wx2mmM.jpg
260 KB, 700x453
>>79964717
Collateral damage, nothing to see here, move along.
>>
>>79967899
>Do you have any sense of decency and independence left in America?
Many do. The problem and it may be fatal is we are racially disadvantaged.

Sad to say, you can pretty much predict love of liberty based on race alone.
>>
>>79966939
>Prohibiting police and security from committing murder and assault at will will somehow cause more crime
toppest kek senpai
>>
>>79967855
Where do you live?

The TSA in LA and ATL are identical to Wendy's employees.

Most cops are shit too.
>>
>>79967514
>>79967514
Read the article, fags. She charged him first.

>>79967282
It definitely needs to be changed. The current system is definitely bad, but if you just follow their rules, you rarely have trouble, and I get "randomly chosen" for extra screenings about 80% of the time I go through airports
>>
>>79967899
It's not a public airport. You don't have freedoms while using private services
>>
>metal detector went off
>she fled
>TSA tackled her
>later find out she has cancer, this somehow makes her innocent
>>
>>79968155
Officers need to be able to use physical force in order to be able to subdue particularly violent or noncompliant criminals. No criminal really wants to go to jail, so they do need some level of ability to do this.
I agree though, abusing that ability is currently far more common than it should be in this country.
>>
File: Ed_Miliband_and_his_740921a.jpg (235 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Ed_Miliband_and_his_740921a.jpg
235 KB, 1024x576
>>79964717
>Deaf, blind and paralyzed
>Also cancer

Great life
>>
>>79968148
No, that's retarded, because this website is full of white Americans and they all support every last authoritarian thing this government does. You either support freedom or authoritarianism, and it's pretty clear that most white people want authoritarianism as much as the minorities do, it's just a matter of what kind of dictatorship.
>>
Not being a sjw cunt but seriously, how the fuck does this happen? Surely these people have common sense enough to differentiate a retard from an actual threat.
>>
>>79969403
Their job is not to guess what is actually a threat or not, they treat everything as a threat.
>>
>>79964717
>cohen
>>
>>79969403
I'm sure they let every Muslim pretending to be retarded right on planes
>>
File: 1421967424136.jpg (20 KB, 267x179) Image search: [Google]
1421967424136.jpg
20 KB, 267x179
>>79968926
>paralyzed

>had to be wrestled to the ground
>>
Well of course she can't see from her left eye or hear from her left ear, she's got them covered by hair.

Just get a haircut.
>>
File: 151.png (6 KB, 448x357) Image search: [Google]
151.png
6 KB, 448x357
>>79969999
>>
>>79969999
Whatever.
Maybe the compensation she gets will help pay for her medical bills.
>>
>>79964717

reminder americucks make fun of europeans for having cops who are not fascist enough
>>
>>79969359
100% right.
THERE ARE NO TITLES. YOU ARE FOR FREEDOM OR YOU ARE NOT.
FREEDOM COMES BEFORE LOVE BECAUSE IF YOU LOVE SOMETHING, YOU SET IT FREE.
>>
>>79965364
This ^

I took an accounting class for my business. There was a middle aged Hispanic woman in the class who was really struggling.

One day she turned in all of her textbooks and told the teacher she was hired by tsa at SFO.

She was dumber than a box of rocks and was destined to flunk out of a simple bookkeeping class.
>>
>>79964717
TSA = Michael Chertoff and Them, not us.
>>
How are Americans okay with watching their children molested in public by "authorities" every time they go to an airport?
>>
>>79964717
Didn't this news anchor have a mental breakdown and get beat down by police at an airport himself?
>>
File: Cain.gif (2 MB, 360x332) Image search: [Google]
Cain.gif
2 MB, 360x332
>>79969999
>>
>>79964717
Ban Muslims and niggers form working in or using airports. Problem solved.
>>
File: 1430160770318.jpg (118 KB, 560x640) Image search: [Google]
1430160770318.jpg
118 KB, 560x640
>>79965364
>they hire literal McDonalds employees to combat terrorism

No, no. You misunderstand the situation and get angry at the wrong thing.

The TSA is completely ineffective and does nothing. It can therefore hire muppets because their job efficiency is irrelevant.

The TSA has caught exactly zero terrorists.
It has, according to its own internal studies, no real chance of preventing terrorist attacks.

It's called security theatre for a reason.
>>
>>79965763
>>79967259
Memphian here. I love Tennessee but please nuke us

ive had the Memphis airport lose my baggage at least 3 times.
>>
>>79964717
How's the bottle in your ass?
Chechnya krooto?
>>
>>79971783
I don't misunderstand, Muhammad.

Of course I don't believe they're actually meant to combat terrorism. It's sarcasm.
>>
>>79964717
Your family?

Serves you right for bringing your pet retard into our country.
Keep that snaggle toothed cunt locked in the attic where she belongs.
>>
File: Papa_Hitler.jpg (355 KB, 709x1110) Image search: [Google]
Papa_Hitler.jpg
355 KB, 709x1110
>>79964717
So they went to check her, she freaked out, they had to use force, and she got a little cut. She's barely bleeding, what are they supposed to do when people freak out, just let them be? Stop being so dramatic.
>>
>>79964717
Girl is fat
Tv presenter is fat
Other people shown in the video are fat.

Wtf man?
>>
>>79970624
But statistically 80% of niggers vote against freedom whereas that number is far less with whites.
>>
>>79973613
So, the ignorant should be held up to guns, knives, and spears? Do you realize why they are ignorant? Do you realize that could've been you? You just have the right keys to even understand your own situation. Think about the torture they are in. THEY ARE VOTING AGAINST THEIR OWN FREEDOM AND THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW IT.
They are ignorant and need help. Anything less is a failure on your part.
>>
>>79973338
Shes a woman, what do you expect?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tQhZM5QfM4
>>
File: 1463334793110.png (35 KB, 911x623) Image search: [Google]
1463334793110.png
35 KB, 911x623
>>79974073
>So, the ignorant should be held up to guns, knives, and spears? Do you realize why they are ignorant? Do you realize that could've been you? You just have the right keys to even understand your own situation. Think about the torture they are in. THEY ARE VOTING AGAINST THEIR OWN FREEDOM AND THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW IT.
>They are ignorant and need help. Anything less is a failure on your part.

You are a living meme. Capping in case you delete this treasure of a post.
>>
>>79964717
>disabled
>human
choose wisely
>>
>>79974450
>HERE'S A STATISTIC IN THE 30-70k RANGE WHICH IS RELATIVELY THE SAME LIVING STYLE
NO SHIT BLACKS ARE LESS EDUCATED. THEIR CULTURE CALLS FOR IT. That's a problem with culture, not the individual. When that's all you see, hate, are apart of your life, it's not as fucking easy as being "Hey, I'm more educated." On top of that, blacks probably spend less time getting education then any ethnic group by like a huge margin. A simple graph doesn't just explain your whole argument you fuck face because it's such a complex probably that hate alone isn't an answer.
You're the fucking living meme when you need to use a graph as an argument.
YOU ARE LITERALLY USING A PICTURE AS AN ARGUMENT.
>>
File: 1464868955348.jpg (467 KB, 843x843) Image search: [Google]
1464868955348.jpg
467 KB, 843x843
>>79974772
>LITERALLY USING A PICTURE AS AN ARGUMENT.

All you see are pretty colors, no idea of the concept behind the picture. Again, you are a living meme. Here are some more pretty colors.
>>
File: 1467561298202.jpg (117 KB, 940x690) Image search: [Google]
1467561298202.jpg
117 KB, 940x690
>>79974772
I argue, the best thing for blacks, if I were to care about you guys, would be to remove your right to vote.

You have already admitted that you are incapable of voting for freedom since "da wite mane kept ya down" or whatever.

If you/yours cannot vote in a way that maintains liberty then perhaps you shouldn't vote. As it stands 80% of you only vote D since D=gibemedats.
>>
>>79969687
You just made that up. You have no damn idea. Regardless, that doesnt excuse how they handled her situation. They could have and should have handled her without brutality and without inflicting such injuries on her. They're excessive force is not justified. And they know it as well.

>>79971372
Why do Muslims and blacks need to be banned from working in airports because some white TSA coons exhibit excessive force here?
>>
>>79975652
>Why do Muslims and blacks need to be banned from working in airports because some white TSA coons exhibit excessive force here?
Cause they are a liability.

Most blacks are too stupid to truly analyze a given situation. They tend to just stand around with their mouths open.

Having some professionals would make the airport look good. The few blacks that fit the bill actually wouldn't work for the TSA as they can be security at fancy nightclubs. There just aren't any to hire.

Ackbars are a default security risk for obvious reasons.
>>
>>79965376
Her name is Cohen.
>>
File: 1465834760133.jpg (81 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1465834760133.jpg
81 KB, 600x600
>>79978002
/pol/ was right again!
>>
>Hannah Cohen
>Cohen

OY VEY
>>
>>79965337
She was deaf and partially paralyzed, returning from her last brain tumor surgery. They started swinging her like a ragdoll before they could assess the situation further then "frail target not immediately complying, success of violence application very likely - this will be easy"
>>
>>79966939
Doesn't it get tiresome working for Stratfor?
>>
>>79967855
/pol/ does not love the cops, nor the TSA, nor the NSA, FBI, CIA, and certainly not the private defense and intelligence contractors like Stratfor and Kroll Inc that try to manufacture consent through sock puppets spouting propaganda for whatever narrative they're pushing this week.
>>
>>79964717
>fox news
skipped
>>
>>79970391
There's a fine line. Our cops are too authoritarian and fascist and your cops are pussies and wimps. I'm pretty sure there is a middle ground.
>>
>>79967899

You don't have the freedom to ride someone else's plane without following their rules, jackass.
>>
>>79975269
You're actually hateful and don't understand jackshit. Poverty causes crime. Do you really think the human conscience just wants to do more crime because it has nigger skin? What level of cognitive dissonance do you have that you aren't paying attention to further solidify your hate for niggers.
>>79975083
Again, your chart is fucking terrible. Age 17. If I adopt a nigger 15, he would apply for that statistic and if I adopt a nigger at 15, 9/10, he's going to have a below 80 IQ BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN IN A POOR FAMILY HIS WHOLE LIFE. HE HAS NO EDUCATION. IQ DOESN'T EVEN MATTER AT ALL AND A TERRIBLE WAY TO DETERMINE EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE, WHICH IS THE TRUE INTELLIGENCE OF A true human being. Just keep hating niggers and acting like racism is even real. I used to do it, too.
>>
>>79981613
The TSA is a government agency you dipshit.

Delta doesn't hire these Waffle House rejects.
>>
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
>>79964717
It's the mother's fault no one else.
>Partially deaf and blind
She shouldn't even move a meter away from her.

Also holy shit, if i was deaf and blind i'd probably just kill myself....
>>
>>79981379
>and your cops are pussies and wimps
How so when they handle things very well most of the time? Pussies and wimps--what does that even mean in this context? A cops job is handle crime and investigations appropriately and enforce the law appropriately. Being a hardass or not being a pussy and wimp etc is not part of the duty.
>>
>>79971163
This only applies to white Americans, senpai
>>
>>79968926
A brain cancer that screws with her mentally nonetheless
>>
>>79981710

>Poverty causes crime

People need to be accountable for their actions.
Th white man did not make you steal a TV so you can buy crack.
>>
>>79973608
80% of Americans are fat, not even memeing
>>
>>79973608
we have an abundance of good food here and we can afford it easily,even our dirt poor people. unlike in europe.
>>
>>79966939
This. A takedown is not "brutality". If you're retarded and don't know how to fall without bashing your head on the ground, that's your own damn fault.
>>
File: _20160706_170655.jpg (209 KB, 1440x1573) Image search: [Google]
_20160706_170655.jpg
209 KB, 1440x1573
Check em
>>
>>79983136
It's weird. It's like a zoo or something. I couldn't believe what I saw when I was there.

I mean we have fats here aswell but not that size and not even close to the frequency
>>
>>79983623
To be fair, 95% of your population is made up of refugees that were starving a few months ago.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.