[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The "Why Don't They Just Comply" Meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: Obey.jpg (35 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Obey.jpg
35 KB, 640x360
Hey, /pol/. Black guy reporting.

In the wake of recent events involving the death of Alton Sterling at the hands of Baton Rouge police, I'd like to confront the whole "they should just comply" meme.

I'm a college-educated IT professional. I work an office job. But that doesn't stop the police from harassing me. Of the several times I've been wrongfully taken into custody, I've had my share of being manhandled by the police.

What didn't matter was how compliant I was, or how careful I was, or how polite I was.

No sane man wants to be slammed onto the hood of a police cruiser in front of his frightened children, only to have the case later dismissed against me because there was absolutely no evidence of wrongdoing: The police simply claimed that my behavior was "suspicious" on my way to check my mail in front of MY HOUSE--the one I bought in the suburbs--after my new neighbors saw me and reported my presence in "their" neighborhood.

To this day, I have never received so much as a traffic or parking ticket. I've never been convicted of a crime, nor cited as a suspect.

But that doesn't stop an angry police sergeant who's frothing at the mouth like an angry dog looking for confrontation.

My guess is that /pol/ would rather blame stereotypical niggers and statistics than the PUBLIC SERVANTS who are PAID TO DO THEIR JOBS.
>>
>>79946843
i agree. the situation is really fucked up.
>>
>>79946843
>What didn't matter was how compliant I was, or how careful I was, or how polite I was.
BULLSHIT. Cops leave notes for the judge.

-t. Half black court worker.
>>
niggers gonna nig
>>
you complied and you weren't shot

whats the problem here?
>>
>>79946843
You don't belong in the USA get out if the situation is bothering you.
Or, make your people, the people that you will always be associated with and rightfully so, comply.
>>
>>79946843
>things that didnt happen to this particular person
>>
Rot in prison you fucking asshole
>>
>>79946843
>I've been wrongfully accused of wrongdoing by the police
>only to have the case later dismissed against me because there was absolutely no evidence of wrongdoing
I see. So you're saying that you should let the judicial system work things out, instead of flipping your shit the moment a cop starts hassling you. Thanks, but white people already know this.
>>
>>79946843
>PUBLIC SERVANTS who are PAID TO DO THEIR JOBS.
A part of their job is to catch potential criminals and racial profiling is absolutly justified.
>>
>>79946843
#HandsFullShootBack
>>
>>79946843
You still haven't given a proper reason as to why you don't just comply. Also maybe you should be living with your nigger brothas and helping them improve, not fleeing to a white neighbourhood and expecting us to tolerate your thinly veiled hatred of whites.
>>
>>79946973
>Cops leave notes for the judge.
BULLSHIT. The cops lied and said I was acting in a suspicious manner.

Once the judge checked my address and found the incident happened in front of my own home, he dropped the charges with prejudice.
>>
File: 643453656.png (2 KB, 124x172) Image search: [Google]
643453656.png
2 KB, 124x172
>>79946843
Sorry you come from a race of violent chimps and police profile you because you are far more likely to be committing a crime then regular people.

Now fucking shut your bitch mouth and do something positive in the black community to get the image changed.

Even if every single thing you said was true, which I doubt, resisting arrest is the wrong answer and will get you killed or roughed up. Righteously so.
>>
>>79946843
the fact still remains that he didnt do as the officers told him to do multiple times. you can pretend its never black peoples fault all you want but it was caught on camera
>>
>>79946843
I don't believe you. I grew up south miami and while theres some shit cops for the most part they werent abusive like you see in all these videos. These are all isolated incidents and cops are not done evil race of sorry nazis. Cops aren't going around seeming blacks because they hate them. Act right and they won't fuck with you. I'm mixed race btw. When the cops show up just fucking stand still
>>
>>79946843
(You)
>>
>>79946843

>The cops manhandled me

Yeah, but you weren't shot to death, were freed and were able to sue for police wrong doing afterward instead of being shot to death.

THAT is why you comply.
>>
File: 11320_340-dcbf2673[1].jpg (50 KB, 400x404) Image search: [Google]
11320_340-dcbf2673[1].jpg
50 KB, 400x404
stay woke brother
>>
>>79947047
This desu
>>
File: DC Sniper.jpg (60 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
DC Sniper.jpg
60 KB, 640x634
Blacks (like jews) just have a persecution complex. No males of any race have pleasant interactions with cops. Blacks just whine about it the most, even though they commit over 50 of all violent crime including murder. And yet, research shows that cops are more hesitant to shoot black suspects than white suspects:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/

Based on the amount of crime that black males commit, you're lucky that they all aren't rounded up and shot on that fact alone. Have some gratitude.
>>
Why are you on /pol/
>>
>>79946843
There is no proof your anecdote is truthful or that you are even a black man. Try appealing to emotion elsewhere.
>>
File: 1467361826662.gif (1 MB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
1467361826662.gif
1 MB, 400x254
>>79946843
>>
>>79946843
>things that never happened
>>
>>79947337
My family and I have been harassed ever since we moved to this neighborhood. It's as if we aren't supposed to be able to afford to live here.

But I live here because it's close to my job, and fuck me if I want a decent home and school district to raise my children in. I'm not trying to prove a point to anyone. I'm just a fucking American trying to do my job and raise my family.

Exactly my point was proven: Even when complying to social standards I am accused.

This is amazing.
>>
Didn't happen, but another dead black man is one less crime committed fampai
>>
>>79946843

Shit that never happened, the post.
>>
>>79946843

I wonder if Blacks realize that the reason the Po-Po doesn't like Niggers is because for the past 2 decades the Black culture in America has been about thugs, crime and being retarded with a nice icing of hate the Po-Po.

Combine that with the spur of anti police crimes created by BLM that go as far as assassination attempts, and maybe just maybe cops now hate niggers and for a legitimate reason.

In my honest opinion rather than wasting a nigger. The police should do something similar to ambulance drivers that pick up thugs do, which is take the long way to the hospital so that they might bleed out. In case of the Police they can take 20 minutes longer if not an hour longer to respond to ghetto calls.

And then let's see what people think when cops kill someone attempting to resist arrest and reach for a gun.
>>
>>79946843

How many of those times were you an armed felon who had recently threatened someone with a firearm and actively attempted to fight the police that were addressing you?

I completely agree that cops are racist and unnecessarily violent thugs. However, that doesn't happen in an echo chamber. It happens in part because shitbirds like Alton sterling
Create situations where a simple arrest turns into a life or death situation for the cops as well as the perp
>>
>>79946843
Also you must have been compliant enough, you're still walking and talking. When you go toe to toe with a cop or go for the gun that goes beyond noncompliance
>>
>>79947386
EXACTLY. If you do what your supposed to do and the cops use excessive force wax their ass in court!
>>
File: 1465163915238.jpg (38 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
1465163915238.jpg
38 KB, 780x439
>>79946843
You could always try Zimbabwe.
>>
Wasn't this Sterling guy a pedophile?
>>
>>79946843
Go back to Africa.
We don't like you here.
>>
>the police simply claimed that my behavior was "suspicious" on my way to check my mail
>OP is literally claiming he was arrested on his own property whilst checking the mail
Question this.

And sage.
>>
>>79947268
acting suspicious isnt a charge retard
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 301x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 301x262
>>79946843
I hear Liberia and Zimbabwe are look for IT professionals. You should move there. Check out the new high tech communication network they are perfecting.
>>
>>79946843
This is why segregation is useful.
In a society with black cops you wouldn't have to deal with the racism of the whites and their unreasonable requests.
The multi ethnic model creates only unnecessary tensions.
>>
>>79946843
So you admit that you've never chimped out and you're still alive to tell the tale.

This really gets my brain pondering.
>>
File: 17122_932666530.jpg (423 KB, 1750x2454) Image search: [Google]
17122_932666530.jpg
423 KB, 1750x2454
>>79946843
Fuck you, you spoiled child, you live in the greatest country on Earth, globally speaking in the lap of absolute luxury with most of your fellow countryman abjectly kissing your arse for approval.

Fuck I'd exchange my pretty bungalow in a nice suburb here in the UK for a fucking van by the municipal dump in the US in a heartbeat. Imagine exchanging 30 million whining blackies with 30 million European Ameriboos. You'd never get us away from the shooting range.

Is Yorkshire tea widely available in Freedom-land?
>>
>>79947091
>>79947159
Whats up with these jews today beeing somewhat based.
>>
>>79947670
Yes I believe so. The cops did us a favor by killing him.
>>
Beaner in AZ here..

I get stopped by the police lots too. I just talk like a white person and they let me go in short order, so not sure what your issue is.
>>
>>79946843
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>79946843
Things that never happened for 500, Alex.
>>
>>79947849
Kike taqiya
>>
I sympathize.

/pol/ can not claim to subjectively understand what your reality looks like.
>>
>>79947528
Well if your people weren't responsible for so many open and active crimes in America it wouldn't be the case. I think it's great that you want equality and have worked so hard to achieve it by doing everything possible to what a sense of normalcy is for the average middle class american. But dont get mad at white America because 13% of the population is responsible for so much crime in the country. That's a problem amongst the black community, not us. The second you guys start doing away with trashy culture is the second there won't be a need to profile blacks anymore.

T. Pew community psychologist and trend analysist
>>
>>79947159
Maybe in Kikeistan, but their job in America is to catch criminals, criminal suspects, and individuals who do not comply with state or municipal law. Not individuals that "look like" potential criminals.
>>
Actually, it does matter how compliant you are, because if you hadn't been compliant your ass would've gone to jail. Compliance isn't optional, if you do not comply with the police within the bounds of their authority, you're guilty of resisting arrest.

If a cop beats your ass with a baton when you're complying, you sue the department for a gorillion dollars and laugh all the way to the bank. If you DON'T comply, you get shot. It's an easy choice. Always comply, even if they are in the wrong.

I don't understand how this is difficult to understand. Are there dick cops? Yes. Is giving one of them a legal excuse to murder you a good idea? How does that follow logically? Sure, the police should be held to higher standards, but every time some dipshit dies because he resisted arrest and then a bunch of niggers riot, we get FURTHER from that goal rather than closer.

If the civil rights movement had been run by the same idiots who run BLM, blacks would never have gotten the vote, because any sane person seeing a bunch of screeching chimps throwing chairs at people and burning down neighborhoods would vote against it. Same thing here, /pol/ is just more honest than most of the public. The fact is that when regular people see DINDU NUFFIN they do not gain sympathy for black people, they lose it.
>>
>>79946843
Yeah it sucks but not complying will make everything worse
>>
>>79946843
You should leave to your historic homelands, where a black man can feel free from the racial chains that keep a brother down, and truly live like KINGZ and QUEENZ your bright melanoid race really is.
>>
>>79947849
Psyop to win your hearts and minds so they can cuck you some more.

The nigs they're encouraging to leave their home countries, they're sending straight to Scandinavia.
>>
I've been getting more and more "racist" lately, annoyed with BLM, etc.

And the fact is that cops don't just kill black people in this manner, despite the left MSM's insistence on only reporting on the deaths that suit their narrative. You don't see media coverage when a cop executes a white man in cold blood, only when the victim is black.

But that doesn't change that this cop straight up murdered this nig.

Anyone who's defending this cop is as bad as an SJW. They're so committed to their ideology that they can't acknowledge when something occurs which doesn't suit THEIR narrative.

This black dude, whether he was non-compliant, stupid, a thug, or "deserved" it, was straight up murdered. The murderous cop was arrested, and he will be convicted.
>>
>>79946843
There is always a reason if the cops take you in. Maybe you live in a high crime or drug area, do you do any kind of drugs? If not look at the people you hang out with if they are shady it reflects on you and can raise suspicion. Long story short if this is happening to you there is a reason and you need to examine your life and behavior.
>>
>>79947845
Uh we have twinings. I drink the earl grey all the time it's pretty great. But I'm sure if you went to some speciality shop up could find it.
>>
File: IMG_20160706_095843.jpg (840 KB, 957x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160706_095843.jpg
840 KB, 957x1280
>>79947663
>>79947680
Was kinda born here. I work here.

I'm supposed to NOT COMPLAIN about being treated like a criminal where I pay taxes?

Fuck even Donald Trump complains about America...why doesn't he just take the next Trump shuttle back to Europe?

>>79947722
>acting suspicious isnt a charge retard
No kidding!

>>79947536
>>79947568
>Pic related
>Me with a couple of my patents
>>
>>79946843
Sorry man, the world doesn't revolve around your special snowflake appeal.

Your race is a tumor to this country and you are rightly biggoted against. Tough luck being born black, but look at the statistics and you will know instantly why you are a target.

Blame nature, other blacks, "da man", whatever. But you are in that catagory and are basically a deemed a domestic threat by association.

It sucks, but its accurate to assume.
>>
>>79947845
Who's tits?
>>
>>79948031
>supporting mass immigration of any kind
>>
>>79948223
Basically this. If you want to be mad at someone you should be mad at your "brothers".
>>
>>79946843
Shut up nigger.
>>
>>79946843
Your alive right Douche bag. Stay woke fool.
>>
>>79947047
This. Police can be rough from time to time but they have no fucking clue who they are dealing with. For all they knew OP could have been and armed robber ready to chimp out
>>
>>79948001
Nope, there's age discrimination - because old people commit less crime. There's gender discrimination - because women commit less crime. And, there's race discrimination - because whites commit less crime.
The point of the police is to effectively enforce the law but also to prevent crime, and they can use whatever statistical knowledge they have to maximise their success.
You can argue that cops shouldn't check people's pockets and cars at all, fine, but you can't argue that if they do check them, they can't check blacks more than whites.
>>
>>79946843
>No sane man wants to be slammed onto the hood of a police cruiser in front of his frightened children,
I'm sure violently resisting will make this so much better.
I'm sure all those police officers that encounter belligerent niggers on a daily basis for what should be routine do not become more prejudiced against black people.

Its like you fucking niggers are the architects of your own oppression.
>>
>>79946843
Fuck off, Berniecuck.
>>
>>79948186
Listen up, nigger. Your race is 13% of America and commits an overwhelming amount of our crime. Police are suspicious of your black ass because you are way more likely than me or any other white guy (or asian guy) to be a criminal. Physical appearance is the easiest and most immediate identifier, and race is the most visible physical trait there is. If you have a problem with that, either fix the nigger population as a whole (good fucking luck) or move someplace where niggers either don't commit crimes disproportionately (good fucking luck) or are the majority and therefore don't get profiled (Africa).

Since those first two options are not possible and the third you won't do since I'm sure you LIKE living in a civilized country, you can deal with being profiled a little bit.
>>
>>79948001
And as he said he was never convicted or shot, so they didn't 'catch someone who looks like a criminal', they checked him and moved on when they saw he's a law abiding citizen.
>>
File: filedeleted.gif (386 B, 172x13) Image search: [Google]
filedeleted.gif
386 B, 172x13
This thread and their contributors confirm that USA is a shithole to be avoided at all costs.
>>
>>79946843
You don't belong here. The cops are just reminding you of that. White countries are for whites. Inevitably whites will cleanse the nig nog, jewish, arab, and hispanic filth ruining our civilizations. Fuck off nigger, go live in Africa where you belong.
>>
>>79947845
I knew you guys weren't all bad. Can we trade all the dope dealing gangster beaners for some solid euros too?
>>
>>79948343
There is extremely beneficial immigration in some cases. For an example, if germans had not been guilt-tripped to suicide, their immigration plans would be concerned at attracting back the german diasporas in brazil, russia, and other nations, where offshot groups of the same nationality had been wishing to return, yet lack the means.

For a true KINGZ to return to liberia or wherever such fantastic offshots of the human species (witch was historically all black, btw) originate from, would do wonders to that country. They would, with their culture of hard work and education gained from america, turn it into a true Israel.2
>>
>>79947047
This, you didn't die. Cops will even manhandle other officers out of uniform.
>>
>>79948223
Divide-and-conquer shills get out.

If law abiding citizens like OP are treated like criminals but crooked Hillary walks, what does that say about our values as Americans?
>>
>>79946843
I'm black and I've dealt with racist cops. If you don't start acting like a fucking chimp then you won't get killed. Due to the amount of crimes niggers(not all blacks are niggers) commit you are more likely to be seen as a threat even if innocent. Just get over it. If you want to change it you can, by helping change black communities and reduce crime than we wouldn't look like and be presumed criminals so much.
>>
>>79946843
when, what, 80%? of black men stop violently either robbing, raping or murdering at some point in their lives, then you get the benefit of being treated like a member of society, until then, take it up with your "brothers"
>>
>>79947091

> Or, make your people, the people that you will always be associated with and rightfully so, comply.

exactly how?
>>
File: IMG_20160705_154603.jpg (119 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160705_154603.jpg
119 KB, 720x720
Please help make lemons into lemonade.

Call the DOJ, put them on auto dialer, pay a neighbor hood kid a few bucks to call.
> pic related.

From everything that happened today, there is no reason not to convict her for perjury. She lied under oath at a congressional hearing.

That's a felony. They won't convict her on email. Fine, help me play 3D chess. Call them and ask why she's not under charges for blatant perjury.

It's your right as a tax payer. Get involved, Carpe Diem. Do something other than complain.

Shit just copy pasta the fuck out of my post, if you don't want to do anything else. If WE don't do this, who will?
#rigged system
MAGA
>>
Fuck you NIGGER
>>
When youre part of a race that commits the majority of violent crimes, it's safe to assume the possibility of a chimpout is high.
>>
>>79946843
>Hey, /pol/. Black guy reporting.
Irrelevant to the topic at hand - kill yourself nigger. Or better yet just don't comply with a police officer and get lawfully killed.
>>
Black man here I have been stopped before too and I did what the officer said and every time he let me go so you are full of shit.
>>
So you would rather resist and die?
>>
>>79947268
>My case was dismissed after the judge checked the police report

Pull your pants up and quit sagging like a nigger.
>>
>>79947849
>>79947159
Jews practice racial profiling in Israel. If it looks like a Palestinian, it's assumed to be a terrorist
>>
What you don't seem to understand is if a cop lawfully tells you to do something you fucking do it. It doesn't matter if he beats your ass, that is what civil courts exist for, to get compensated for getting mistreated by a cop.

If a cop talks to me, I will say I am will willfully comply with your orders, place my hands behind my back and do not try to dissuade them. You can't talk your way out of anything with them so do not try. You listen and if they violate your rights you sue them in a civil court. That is how the system is set up. So fucking do it.
>>
>>79948622
Do the Germans abroad want to live in Germany? They may have better business abroad, and they may like where they live, especially given the taxation and regulation levels.

Africans still strongly distrust African Americans for what they did to Liberia as well as their cultural degeneracy, and view them as little different than European colonists in this regard.
>>
>>79946843

Go back to Africa nigger.

Black lives don't matter.
>>
>>79946843
>the eternal Tyrone thinks american police is ''unfair''
kek, american negroes have the best treatment a nigger can have worldwide, maybe except one or another european country.
Check your privilege.
>>
>>79946843
http://fox61.com/2015/10/29/mans-facebook-post-about-traffic-stop-goes-viral/
>>
File: 1399770659133.jpg (137 KB, 465x600) Image search: [Google]
1399770659133.jpg
137 KB, 465x600
>>79946843
>blacks openly racist by excusing it with victim culture
>creates hostile environment for cops in predominately poor, black areas
>cops under perform by losing composure or by being too guarded

Racism is a significant cause of police not doing their jobs well, but blacks aren't the only ones on the receiving end of racial prejudice. You wanna fix police brutality? Fix the black community's racism, remove the victim culture, after that everything else will follow.
>>
>>79946843
You should go chimp out in the streets and loot the inner cities to express your college education
>>
>>79946843

So what you're saying is that the 99% of your ethnic group are giving you bad rep?

What kind of mind boggling mental gymnastics you have to go through to blame this on the evil cops?
>>
>>79946906
Australia with the shitposting yet again.
>>
>>79948991
t. nigger
>>
>>79948970
Germans in Brazil have expressed interest in returning to germany, if accomodations would have been made for them, just as the Boers had signaled extreme interest in returning to europe if anyone would welcome them.

Liberia would welcome bright members of the Afro community to be the driving life force of their nation.
>>
File: 089.jpg (410 KB, 1471x959) Image search: [Google]
089.jpg
410 KB, 1471x959
>>79948328
Big Brother whore called Sam Heuston.
>>
Hey, /pol/. White guy reporting.

In the wake of recent events involving the death of Alton Sterling at the hands of Baton Rouge police, I'd like to confront the whole "they should just comply" meme.

I'm a college-educated IT professional. I work an office job. But that doesn't stop the police from harassing me. Of the several times I've been wrongfully taken into custody, I've had my share of being manhandled by the police.

What didn't matter was how compliant I was, or how careful I was, or how polite I was.

No sane man wants to be slammed onto the hood of a police cruiser in front of his frightened children, only to have the case later dismissed against me because there was absolutely no evidence of wrongdoing: The police simply claimed that my behavior was "suspicious" on my way to check my mail in front of MY HOUSE--the one I bought in the suburbs--after my new neighbors saw me and reported my presence in "their" neighborhood.

To this day, I have never received so much as a traffic or parking ticket. I've never been convicted of a crime, nor cited as a suspect.

But that doesn't stop an angry police sergeant who's frothing at the mouth like an angry dog looking for confrontation.

My guess is that /pol/ would rather blame stereotypical niggers and statistics than the PUBLIC SERVANTS who are PAID TO DO THEIR JOBS.
>>
>>79946843
>But that doesn't stop the police from harassing me. Of the several times I've been wrongfully taken into custody, I've had my share of being manhandled by the police.
and we have to believe this simply happened because nothing
>To this day, I have never received so much as a traffic or parking ticket. I've never been convicted of a crime, nor cited as a suspect
wait didn't you just said you were taken into custody and shiet?
>But that doesn't stop an angry police sergeant who's frothing at the mouth like an angry dog looking for confrontation
and what do you do when you have an angry dog with a gun looking for confrontation? I'd say it's better to comply
>the PUBLIC SERVANTS who are PAID TO DO THEIR JOBS
cops in the usa are not public servants, and you must be completely retarded if you haven't figured this by now
>>
>>79948722
Racial and cultural groups can organize to improve themselves with political movements and so on if they notice there is a problem in their communities. In fact it's their duty and the only way for them to live peaceful prosperous lives, especially if they come in contact with other racial and cultural groups.
>>
>>79946843
A1 Pasta
>>
>>79948901
And it works.
>>
>>79946843
>implying any of this post is true
>>
>>79949082
america with cop shootings once again

ill choose the shitposting country
>>
>>79948704
>>79948711
Just like I thought.

/pol/ will blame niggers and not PUBLIC SERVANTS who are PAID TO DO A (PROFESSIONAL) JOB.

Meanwhile, if I get irate with one of my clients, I get fired.

LET ME BE CLEAR: I don't like "niggers" either! But you're going to tell me that racism isn't alive and well in America when a handful of "outliers" like myself are held accountable for the actions of some petty street thug?

I have nothing to do with how many thugs and gang members commit crime. I'm just an IT professional trying to do MY JOB and raise my family. I pay my taxes and volunteer my money and my time to those less fortunate.

Wow...so 13% of the population commit a disproportionate amount of crime. Wow. So lets beat the ass of a guy who lives in a $3M home? I write software for a living, for crying out loud.

I'm not a part of anyone's race war. I'm just trying to live my life as an American citizen.
>>
Sounds like you need to work on your communication skills if that keeps happening to you. I'm a minority too and cops are all smiles when they talk to me.
>>
>>79946843
Like oh em gee I can't believe that cops don't want to go home in a body bag. Fucking racist.
>>
>>79946843
This is fantasy.
>>
>>79946843
The cop that pulls you over just wants to go home afterwards he doesn't want to get on the news for laying a finger on a nignog. But at least cops are willing to enforce the law around them.

That's all it breaks down to is that blacks are mad that they aren't being treated like children when they break the law.
>>
>>79946843

> It pro

> Uses a macbook

Wewlad
>>
What bothers me about the shooting is that the guy was tackled to the ground rather than the officers simply calling for backup. One cop pinned down the mans arms and lower body while the other sat over his upper body and slowly and deliberstely pulled out his gun. Regardless of whether or not the suspect had a gun on him is a bit irrelevant at this point. At this point I would argue that it would be damn near impossible to successfully pull a gun at this point given the way his arms were pinned down, but even if he did, the man would not be in the wrong. He was tackled and had a gun pulled on him by officers. This is not normal police procedure and he would have every right to fear for his safety.
Though honestly, I kind of doubt he was even reaching for his gun or was even a serious threat of using it. Given how easily he was tackled to the ground, and how very clearly unathletic the man was, he probably was not going to be able to summon the strength to throw the cop sitting on his lower body off of him and then get his gun.

And then there's the number of shots fired.

Now I'm not saying "all cops are racist", like far too many people conclude, but there is very clearly a problem with some of the people we are allowing to wear uniform.
>>
>>79949311
Quote who said racism isn't alive in America?
>>
File: aldondowers.jpg (72 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
aldondowers.jpg
72 KB, 590x350
alton sterling shouldnt be the name of a black guy.

it should be the name of a britain-themed amusement park in flo-rida
>>
>>79946843
>--the one I bought in the suburbs--after my new neighbors saw me and reported my presence in "their" neighborhood.
Take a hint and leave. They don't want you there and they will continue to fuck with you until you move.
Suburbs are for whites.
>>
Maybe you should go live in Africa if you like being black so much
>>
>>79946843
as long as there are a vast majority of you acting like niggers, decent individuals like yourself will bear the cross, there is no way around it

stereotypes exist for a reason, you better believe that police officers have plenty more reasons to act like they do than expect to encounter an outlier like yourself
>>
>>79946843
You should move to the south. We're comfortable with niggers around here.
>>
It's a chicken and egg scenario

Black people hate cops because of brutality
Cops hate black people because of disrespect, resisting arrest, and in extreme cases murder

Even when cops are nice to blacks, they pull shit like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsCWK4XYHV8

And even when blacks comply, they still get manhandled by police

What's the solution? I think white cops should just abandon black neighborhoods and let them rot. Black on black murder is far more common than white on black yet none of these #BlackLivesMatter retards give a shit. Let them take care of themselves.
>>
>>79947528

And even when not being racist, white people are accused.

The difference is, we don't bitch about our problems, because we're empathic enough to realize everyone has problems, and nobody wants to hear about our problems unless there's something they can actually do to help.

Dunno why you can't see this, but it's probably genetic.
>>
>>79946843
I don't know how to break it you but you're black. You don't belong around whites and whites don't belong around you. If there was any sanity left in this country we would both be segregated and policed by our own kind. Forced integration breeds distrust especially when whites are having blacks foisted upon them every waking second. And blacks are statistically considerably more dangerous and probe to violence than whites adding further to that distrust I mentioned earlier. Don't cry racism like a retarded puppet, we just need to segregate and stop glorifying and excusing blacks
>>
>>79946843
>What didn't matter was how compliant I was, or how careful I was, or how polite I was.
Are you alive?
>>
>>79949311
Racism's not going away no matter how hard liberals cry.

Let's talk about how the police state is cucking all Americans, black and white.
>>
>>79946843
>The Left: I deserve to be an exception to the rules! Cops should treat me better than anyone else because I'm special!
>The Right: I've followed the rules my whole life and don't even know what a cop looks like
Honestly your entire premise is sickening, cops won't fuck with you if don't live a life that puts you in situations where you arise suspicion.
>>
>>79946843
maybe if 90% of blacks weren't rabid street niggers, the 10% of you who actually dindu nuffin wouldn't be profiled

really makes you think, huh?
>>
>>79949181
>and we have to believe this simply happened because nothing
Nothing. I went to check the mail, and the cops were there waiting on me. They started asking me questions. I thought someone had committed a crime in the area and they were asking folks in the neighborhood if they had witnessed anything. Another cruiser rolls-up, and the next thing I know, my head is being slammed into the hood of a police cruiser.

>wait didn't you just said you were taken into custody and shiet?
I was cuffed, literally sack tossed into the rear seat, and then taken to holding for processing. I had to pay bail to be released. The official "charge" was public nuisance and resisting arrest.

Once the jude read my address, he immediately dropped the charges with prejudice, expunged them from my records, and sent me on my own recognizance. I STILL HAD TO PAY COURT COSTS AND THE COSTS OF BAIL.

>and what do you do when you have an angry dog with a gun looking for confrontation? I'd say it's better to comply
I'm actually good with dogs, on a side note.

>cops in the usa are not public servants, and you must be completely retarded if you haven't figured this by now
That's my argument here. But as you can see, people still want to blame niggers and MUH STATISTICS/MUH PROPORTIONS.
>>
>>79946843
>My guess is that /pol/ would rather blame stereotypical niggers and statistics than the PUBLIC SERVANTS who are PAID TO DO THEIR JOBS.

I stopped understanding this pasta right about there.
>>
>>79949311
>I write software for a living, for crying out loud.
That's why cops hate you, shitty webdev.
>>
>>79946843

Nice story 'Brozama

It doesn't happen. If you are doing sketchy things in a sketchy place then you get police attention.

If you act sketchy and do not comply then the situation will escalate.

If you have a FREAKING GUN, are acting sketchy and fight against being restrained then how in the hell do you not think the situation will escalate?

You just said yourself you never had a traffic ticket. If cops were going around targeting blacks, they would see you, pull you over, and make up some reason to give you a ticket.

I was a young dumb punk that hung around sketchy areas. Guess what, I got plenty of police attention and I'm white.

It really is not a hard formula to understand:

Look sketchy
Act sketchy
Hang around with sketchy people
Hang around sketchy areas
Do sketchy things

You will get police attention.

Failure to comply
Fighting with cops
CARRYING A FUCKING GUN while doing the above

Is ridiculously stupid to the point of you get what happens to you. I feel no more sorry for those people as I do for the JackAss caliber people who get hurt or killed doing incredibly stupid stunts.

Sometimes people need to be accountable for their own hyper stupid behavior.
>>
>>79949570
When the American nation is ripped irreparably apart by identity politics, you and liberals will both be to blame.
>>
>>79946843
This is exactly why segregation is a good thing. Our races are just not compatible with each other. There are subtle differences in behavior that the opposite race interprets as suspicious or dangerous activity. It's in your genes, you just can't help but act this way. Blacks should be handled by black cops, and whites by white cops. This will automatically eliminate all black-white discrimination, period!
>>
>>79949311
Are you lost? You seem a bit older than 11.
>>
>My guess is that /pol/ would rather blame stereotypical niggers and statistics
Well those ARE what give your race such a bad reputation in the first place
>>
File: 1428709404024.jpg (26 KB, 450x340) Image search: [Google]
1428709404024.jpg
26 KB, 450x340
>>79946843
really
makes
you
think
>>
>>79949957
Blockhead!
>>
>>79946843
>Dress like a nigger
>Act like a nigger
>Get treated like a nigger
>>
Shut the fuck up nigger and just go back to lurking like the good shitskin you are
If you're just a troll still fuck off, this isn't going to turn into anything
>>
>>79949388
>regardless of whether the suspect had a gun is a bit irrelevant at this point
youre answering your own questions m8, you just dont know it yet.
>>
>>79949876
Individual communities can't police themselves because there's a powerful union lobbying the government against any pragmatic reform in this respect.

I once read here how in the most anarchistic neighborhoods of 70s/80s New York City where crime was so bad the police refused to go there, communities - black in particular - took self-ownership and began to police themselves.

Similar community self-policing was observed on a large scale in Californian ghettos of the late 1960s before the state intervened.
>>
>>79948516

This really doesn't even come down to niggers being more suspicious. Did you even watch the video?

Unarmed nigger is on the ground with two cops over him, cop pulls out a gun and point black shoots the nigger like 5 times.

This shouldn't be a conversation about why the cops stopped him in the first place (although I think the argument that assuming any black person is suspicious due to statistics is unconstitutional as fuck), this is quite simply a cop murdering a person because that person was being difficult.

And this doesn't just happen to niggers. It happens to whites as well. If you think cops don't kill people that didn't have to die, you're guzzling statist cock. If you think cops don't pull this shit on whites, you're legitimately retarded.

And guess what, the SJW MSM isn't the one who brought charges on this killer cop. Even the cop-protecting legal system realized they couldn't deny this guy needlessly passed and carried out a death sentence on some nig. He's going to prison, for good reason.

And an edgy stormfronter like you probably thinks this is a GOOD thing. One less nigger, amirite? But you don't see the forest for the trees. Shit like this sets the cause back because it adds legitimacy the BLM cause and essentially recruits more moderates to the SJW ranks, because normal people are going to see shit like this and actually believe the leftist narrative that black genocide is occurring in America.

No one who wasn't already racist as fuck is going to suddenly be convinced, by this cop's actions, that black people are bitching about nothing. It's either a neutral response or an event that caters to the leftist narrative.
>>
>>79949311
I like this guy
>>
>>79950247

>point black

Aw shit.
>>
>>79946843
Why the fuck did you move to a white neighborhood? Your real state person is a dick
>>
>>79946843
Excuse /pol/ most of them have never tried talking to a black man. Its easy to antagonize people you dont talk to.

The police structure is just fucked up here man, but to be fair you can't deny that a majority of troublemakers in the law are black. You can argue its at the fault of the white man, but the damage is done and a cycle of violence between blacks and police will always occur. Police feel threatened among blacks and blacks feel threatened around police. Theres no way to remove that mentality.

For my part, I avoid blacks who dress poorly, but its never an issue of race but more of an issue of their apparent social class and actions as a result.
> inb4 muh iq
>>
>>79949581
Am I? If I have been humiliated in front of my kids. If I am stalked by the police in a neighborhood I own a home in and I'm paying taxes in. Shit..I'm paying the salaries of those who are harassing me!

So am I alive? Being a black man in an IT profession...doubted automatically by strangers for my 20+ years of skills. Sure, I earn a decent living, but can I say I can stand with pride when I know that I can be killed at any times by the hands of those who are sworn to protect and serve?

>>79949562
>The difference is, we don't bitch about our problems
Explain 4chan, then.

>>79949810
If by "sketchy" you mean having someone NEW TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD report you because you don't look like you should be owning a $3M home, then sure.

Mind you, I was dressed business casual. They saw me walk down my driveway towards the mailbox at the curb.

I guess I must have threw a few gang signs by reflex without noticing in that span of time...who knows...

>>79949508
This is only the 9 trillionth time someone said this to me as if it's the smart or right thing to say. Like I wasn't born in the USA, and like I don't have a right to complain when being served a steaming hot pile of bullshit by it.

Obviously I can afford a "comfortable" living here. Why should I leave? Why can't the RACIST COPS be the ones to leave? I'm paying my fair share of taxes! They are the ones acting unprofessionally. But again...blame the "niggers" says /pol/, then have the nerve to argue on the merits of accountability.
>>
>>79949864
Sure thing buddy. Blame King nigger and his cronies for ruining race relations. You're obviously too limited to understand what exactly are we talking about over here, that simpleton nigger mind unable to plot the course of his own actions is what gets you chimps gunned down
>>
File: 11893166-large.jpg (47 KB, 380x459) Image search: [Google]
11893166-large.jpg
47 KB, 380x459
>>79946843
>carrying a gun
>not complying
>resisting arrest
>reaching for said gun
>get shot
>>
>>79946843
Frist of all - blame the niggers. Because many of them act like they do, you get to deal with prejudice.

Second - do you actually think cops are incredibly nice to white people?
Let me tell you this - I defended my home some months ago from two burglars who attempted to break open a window on the backside of my house by threatening them with my shotgun. They ran off.

When the police finally came, they wanted to take me in because I dared to threaten two shitskin-burglars with a firearm. I threatened to call my lawyer and sue every single one of them.
>>
>>79949311

Gembis?
>>
>>79950180
It just seems weird to me that the apparent justification for the killing is the officer allegedly yelling "hes got a gun."
Someone owning a gun does not give you the right to execute them until they present themselves as a threat to you. The man in the video was very clearly not a threat.
>>
>>79950247
>this is quite simply a cop murdering a person because that person was being difficult.
Wrong, the scumbag had a gun and was pointing it at people which led to the police being called. The officers entered the situation with a gun already involved and after resisting arrest and tazers the two officers weren't about to get into a wrestling match in niggertown with some 310 lbs beast.
>>
>>79950306
As usual with niggers I'm pretty sure you're embellishing as fuck. Cops are statistically lot nicer and tiptoeing on eggshells around blacks than around whites. You're full of shit, but hey. Why would you care when media is on your side. Milk for all its worth, enjoy your affirmative action and pretend on /pol/ of all places to be a wronged nig. And lest we forget, don't ever admit to the fact that blacks have only themselves to blame for establishing such horrible stereotype where, if I need to fuel my car in a sketchy gas station and see blacks loitering around, I keep my right hand on the gun at all times. but I'm just a fucking wayciss
>>
>>79950562
And his "selling CDs" was just a front for a drug operation.
>>
>>79947528
You rather live in the ghetto than have rude neighbors that you think don't lime you because you're black? XD
>>
>>79946843
Maybe if you convince your fellow brethren to stop acting like apes this would cease to happen in the future.
>>
>>79948916
this requires an IQ of at least 85 to comprehend
but thanks anyways anon
>>
>>79949311

Listen you little whiny shit.

That 13% of the population that is doing all of the crime just sees you as a soft target that would spill out all of your cash in the blink of an eye.

They see your family as soft targets that could be raped, killed (can't have witnesses yo), and robbed.

Your neighborhood would be their ATM and freaky sex playground.

The only thing keeping that from happening is not your whiny snot nosed ass, it's the cops.

The rules are simple, just comply. If you are anything other than an idiot or a scum bag you comply. They just want to figure out what you are doing.

If you don't comply then they know what you are doing, you are breaking the law.

If you are resisting arrest or being detained with violence and carrying a gun, then deadly force is now an option.

The biggest mistake in this scenario is a man doing sketchy things in a sketchy place who does not comply with the officers requests, physically resists being detained and is carrying a gun.

The above scenario will result in a dead man, irregardless of skin color, more often than not.

You should thank the cops you see for being the ones that have to deal with these idiots on a daily basis so you don't have to.
>>
File: 1467759399095.jpg (16 KB, 218x290) Image search: [Google]
1467759399095.jpg
16 KB, 218x290
>>79946843
Wow lol this is so fake and gay and the amount of replies disturbs me. Post your hand with a screen cap faggot
>>
>>79949735
tbqh I don't believe your 'I did nothing' story, not that it matters. Moving on

>That's my argument here
but then you can't blame cops killing blacks on racism. Cops in the usa are just another gang, they will kill whoever they want, no matter your skin colour. Black cops kill blacks, white cops kill whites and viceversa. We have plenty of evidence, plenty of videos and their annual killing stats

This sterling fella wasn't killed for being black. He was killed for pointing his gun at someone, who then called the cops, and then him trying to act tough with the angry dogs

What would happen if you went to the ghetto and started acting tough with a local gang? The same, no matter your skin colour
How come most blacks in the usa can't understand this? Who knows, who cares
Why do they cry racism everytime they get in trouble? because they were brought up like that and more often than not it helps their case, even when it's obviously not true (some cases are)
Will this ever change? no

Again, why would anyone not comply with a gang of armed angry dogs looking for confrontation? I don't know, but you can't act tough and then cry when you get hit back, and this is something that many of this 'racist murdering cops' cases have in common

So either man up and accept the consequences of your retarded actions or comply. It's your life on the line, not mine
>>
>>79946843
Go to Africa where you belong.
No rules there
>>
black neighbourhoods need to be policed by black cops so that there is no suspicion why you are stopped.
>>
>>79950736
> The only thing keeping that from happening is not your whiny snot nosed ass, it's the cops.

>appealing to the state

This is what happens when the right to bear arms is infringed upon.
>>
File: 21141739_BG1.jpg (58 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
21141739_BG1.jpg
58 KB, 500x669
>>79946843

You know what to do
>>
>>79950657
Anyone who lives in a city knows what selling CD's mean. How else do you get people to look into a bag without drawing normie attention. I hope no one takes the aspiring rapper meme at face value.
>>
OP I could write a big long fancy reply but here it is. I fucking respect the hell out of you. I am sorry you got fucked with. I am a 32 year old white guy and been to jail on a real charge, a felony 1 with a max sentence of life. Charges dropped I am now obviously free.

My point is this, the racial divide is simply one tool to keep us all at each other's throat. We are all being fucked by the FED. I actually agree with the cops actions with the Altan incident, not because I hate blacks but legally it's justifiable. Morally I would of done it different but I am not in LE. Anyway keep it up and protect your family man, no one else will. Also I fucking hate BLM and you probably would think I am a racist, but I am not. Simply tired of faux outrage. Tired of blacks killing blacks and no one gives a fuck. Cops aren't out to get your they just want to get paid and go home mostly. But you dealt with some real bs and for that, I feel for you man. We are all brothers but some mofos are so ignorant I could care less if they get killed. Altons one of em.
>>
>>79950306
I live in affluent area where we have a few wealthy minorities. If you own a $3m home, you would only get harassed once if ever. That being said I know you're full of shit because you don't buy a $3m home and live like a fucking recluse. Your neighbors should know who you are because when you buy a home in an affluent area you have a housewarming party to meet your neighbors.

Source: I own a home in a very affluent neighborhood.
>>
>>79951069

Thinking same lol but giving him benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>79950657
Or he might have actually been selling CDs. People actually sell mixtapes in the south. It's a big thing for up and coming rappers and the people marketing for them.
>>
>>79948391
He knows that it's why he moved away from black people, he's mad that white people don't accept him and called the cops on him, probably lives in media and not in the real world.
>>
>>79950925
I'm so naive to the ways of the black, I only found that out today. I did wonder who was buying CDs in the current year.
>>
>>79951069
> you don't buy a $3m home and live like a fucking recluse

I mean, he is on 4chan.
>>
>>79950306
>If by "sketchy" you mean having someone NEW TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD report you because you don't look like you should be owning a $3M home, then sure.

So did they beat you, cuff you, taze you, shoot you?

I still say you are full of shit, but you remind me of the idiot nigger that moved into a nice neighborhood that dressed in a black hoody and would walk down the middle of the road until the police finally showed up to see why the asshole was blocking traffic and then made a scene saying they were detained for being black.

Worse case scenario if it did happen was they were just coming by to make sure everything was OK. Those bastards, making sure everything is in order and helping protect your home, those racist bastards.

Now that they know you, they will do their best to protect your home and family. How is that not a good thing?
>>
>>79949562
I'm white and I'm terrified by the police, but I don't know what the better option is.

First we need to eliminate this thug culture, more kanye less 50 Cent, then maybe get more black folk into the police force.
>>
>>79950776
see
>>79948186
faggot

>>79950784
And here we go. How is it so difficult to believe that you can do nothing and yet be harassed by the police? Automatic impartation of guilt on behalf of a "suspect".

So none of you here have ever been stopped in a random traffic check? None of you have ever been randomly questioned by the police? If not...THAT'S WHAT YOU WOULD CALL TEXTBOOK "PRIVILEGE".

But guess what? That's a moot point! Whatever happened to DUE PROCESS UNDER LAW? Whatever happened to INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY? No! You are automatically "up to something" and therefore DESERVE to be treated poorly by the police. Does that sound about right?

Now imagine if you belong to a 13% minority that commits a disproportionate amount of crime. Now imagine that your college degrees, your respect among your professional peers and associates, your decent wages, and your modest suburban life weren't enough to keep you from being treated like a common street thug. Meanwhile, you have to pay the salaries of the PAID STREET THUGS who harass you and your family.

Welcome to "racism". Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>79951145
Who still has a cd player though? Don't the young people use datpiff or livemixtapes etc?
>>
what the fuck is wrong with your cops, USA ?
>>
they go out of their way to provoke you while in a position of power hoping you'll do something. literally egotistical bullies

the tee essay also does shit like this. pointlessly trying to intimidate because they want to feel good about themselves pushing a minority around even though you're 100% just being normal and cooperative
>>
>>79950925
Having stumbled across a few bootleg merchants in front of convenience stores while studying in the deep south, it's not necessarily a front.
>>
>>79946843
I agree. It's time to retard rage at the drop of a hat, excellent tactic.
>>
>>79951069
>have a housewarming party to meet your neighbors
we used to do this in our ungated pleb settlement back in the 80s
it is the last time i really remember it being done - seems to be a lost tradition
used to leave stuff out for the postal carrier and trash collector too
our cultural cohesion could use a bit (please look up from your social media you cancer i am trying to make a point) of work
>>
>>79950893

Read the post I replied to, I guarantee they do not own a gun or have the balls to protect themselves

The spineless love to complain about cops

Protecting yourself is the best answer but if you are not willing to do that, cops are the only other option.
>>
>>79947597
I mean if we'regoing to use old cultural trends you can't just conveniently stop at the hating police mentality and not acknowledge what created that mentality in the first place

There's more than enough arguments to support your case, you don't need to be scummy about it to boot
>>
>>79946843
I'll take shit that didn't happen for $1000
>>
>>79946843
Hold up. That's a nice story and all, but where's your proof it's a true story? This seems like emotional begging.
>>
File: 1460592346519.gif (3 MB, 368x349) Image search: [Google]
1460592346519.gif
3 MB, 368x349
>>79950784
spotted the negro immigrant
>>
>>79951292

Dude I gave you a nice reply. But fuck off with your privileged meme. I have been to County in a fucking bad way. 250k bond. Judge telling me max sentence is life. It had nothing to do with race if I was black, I fucked up. That's all it is. Your shit is anecdotal just as mine. Maybe racism is alive, hell I know it is. But plenty of whites I know get fucked up by cops too. It ain't just your people. You need to dump the victim shit and unite with us. Or stay fucking triggered posting on 4chan about how bad it is for a black man in America. If it's that bad then just leave. It's not that bad we all know it , but just fucking leave then. Don't worry man I don't hate you because of your skin. I am annoyed at your fucking privilege comment and how you so easily lump us all as racists. It's fucking bullshit frankly.
>>
>>79951258
50 Cent is pretty economically savvy, and a conservative republican.

His "image" in music of thuggery and drugs needs to die out, but his multi-sector entrepreneurial ethos is something many can learn from.
>>
>>79946843
Listen here dipshit your entire community caries a fucking well deserved stigma, just like gypsies here, unfuck your community and you will unfuck yourself, sadly for you fucker evidence backed up data suggests your race is incapable of functioning well as a community let alone state refer to zimbabwe or any other god forsaken black led state
>>
>>79951293
Most people with laptops, video game consoles, stereos, cars from before 2007, etc.
A lot of things that can play BDs or DVDs have the ability to play CDs. Also selling CDs is a great way to get yourself known in a local community, since DatPiff users are usually drowned out by whoever is on the featured list.

It's stupid I know, but that's just how things work in the South.
>>
>>79951591

Read this in Patrick Bateman voice kek.
>>
>>79946843

Sounds like you typically comply though.. Why would you recommend other people to not do the same?
>>
>>79951069
I've lived at this address for over a decade.

My "new neighbors" weren't literally next door to me: They moved a few houses down on the opposite side of the street.

Sure, there was a house warming party. But we weren't invited (we typically AREN'T), and I was probably busy at the time anyway.

We are one of only 3 or so "black" families in our entire community.

None of you geniuses are able to extrapolate the fact that my NEW "NEIGHBORS" were the ones calling the cops on me in front of my own home. NEW NEIGHBORS. People not expecting to see a black family in a $3M home.

As far as getting out, I've personally hosted a number of community events, including food drives, birthday and anniversary gatherings, and so on. Some people refuse to show-up. The few that do I've never had umbrage with.

So what's your point again, sir?
>>
>>79951258

Where do you live that the police force doesn't have a bunch of black cops?
>>
>Has dealt with BS from lone ranger asshole cops.
>Complied.
>Average encounter time; 6 seconds.

Just don't nig it up bro.
>>
>>79951292
If your demographic committs the majority of the crime,
God why am I bothering? You're just some tumblr privilige spouting nigger with a victim complex
Go back to africa if you dont like police you faggot
>>
File: cutamprvaaacg0w.jpg (55 KB, 599x330) Image search: [Google]
cutamprvaaacg0w.jpg
55 KB, 599x330
>>79946843

ISSUE Nº1) Niggas not complying and acting aggressively, trying to punch or attack officers; grown teenagers pointing realistic gun toys on police's faces; failing to drop a knife for 10 minutes straight.
^This kills the nigga.

ISSUE Nº2) Polite educated black people being bothered by police, even if they allegedly act nice.

>Don't mix these two.
/thread
>>
>>79946843
And because you did complie your still alive.

End of story.
>>
>>79951676

Detecting thinly veiled issues with whites dude. Check yourself. The world isn't against you.
>>
File: 1420483464298_(1).png (192 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1420483464298_(1).png
192 KB, 300x300
You do realize that you're being mistreated because your other nigger brethren are perpetuating thug nigger rapper culture en mass, correct? Like the very fact that even articulating words is viewed as "white people talk" to your clan, kind of life you expecting for yourselves?
>>
Nigger.
>>
>>79951292
>So none of you here have ever been stopped in a random traffic check? None of you have ever been randomly questioned by the police? If not...THAT'S WHAT YOU WOULD CALL TEXTBOOK "PRIVILEGE".

Our privilege was earned by not being uncivilized jackanapes who think that peddling drugs and being "gangsta" is part of our culture.
>>
>>79951258
The problem isn't thug culture necessarily. Italians did just fine with Goodfellas.
What needs to happen is that people need to learn to separate reality from fiction and stop trying to make actual careers out of being drug dealers and ruining their own communities.
>>
>>79951573
>I am annoyed at your fucking privilege comment and how you so easily lump us all as racists
"I am annoyed at your fucking nigger comment and how you so easily lump us all as criminals".

Stereotyping 101. White people can't stand it, but dish it out mercilessly.

>MUH 13% POPULATION
>MUH STATISTICS
>MUH FBI CRIME CHARTS
>MUH PROPORTIONS

Any abstract reason to pre-judge a person of color as a "nigger".
>>
>>79951331

Nothing

Be criminal
Fight with cops
Have a gun
Get shot

What is wrong with your cops?
>>
>>79951676
You could've shown your id to show you lived there. You likely are lying about how it happened or making it up altogether. Either you pulled an "fuck you i don't have to show my id. Am I being detained?" Or, it just didn't happen. Did you sue? I don't know too mny folks in my neighborhood that would tolerate that kind of mistreatment.
>>
>>79951573
>But plenty of whites I know get fucked up by cops too. It ain't just your people.

Yep. One 15yo boy, white, from the suburbs took his dad's truck when his dad grounded him for smoking cigarettes.

Dad thought it might be fun to call the cops to teach him a lesson about unauthorized use of vehicles. The police tracked down the truck and filled it with bullets, and now his son is dead.

More locally, a college girl, white, was jogging near campus not far from where I work one evening. There's a lot of construction going on, so certain roads are closed despite having light signals.

She crossed one such road, which cops deemed as "jaywalking" and confronted her. She had earbuds in and didn't hear, so they tackled her. She thought she was being raped, and screamed and resisted, which the cops deemed "resisting arrest."

It's all kinds of fucked up, and until we look past the color of the incidents we'll remain collectively oblivious to the big picture.
>>
It is what happens when you hire white trash under educated ex-military neanderthals instead of people with college degrees.
>>
>>79952058

Dude you sound completely unstable. I said sorry you went threw your ordeal fuck head. I never called you a nigger at all. Fuck man you can keep living as a victim or wake the fuck up and unite with us. Your choice brother. I don't hate you. Got a feeling you got major problems though.
>>
>>79951676
And if the cops show up in front of your house and you get arrested, you're obviously not a genius either. Leave it to a minority to turn a routine response to a call into a misdemeanor or felony.
>>
>>79946843
Maybe you shouldn't be squatting in a white neighborhood and stealing mail you nigger.
>>
>>79952058
>tons of niggers commiting crime all around, but don't let it influence ya!
>>
>>79952122

It's divide and conquer man. Blacks and whites uniting is some shit that the government would not like to see happen. And ty for posting this.
>>
>>79952128
>ex-military

I doubt it.
>>
>>79952290
And further who told you that it was your new neighbors? Or did you just assume?
>>
>>79952290

I've been kind to OP. Apologized for his mistreatment 2 or 3 times. He is antagonistic as fuck towards people I can tell. Guaranteed he turned that routine call into something more.

WHY ARE YOU QUESTIONING ME I LIVE HERE, OUTRAGE OUT RAGE RACISM RACISM .... Probably took it from zero to a 100 real quick.
>>
>>79951676
you seem to be expecting this dramatic moment where everyone suddenly has an epiphany and does the ol' gee i guess i was wrong about you trope like it is some sort of after school special

there will always be people who dont like you - for any reason or no reason at all - and conveying this level of butthurt over it will only attract more of the same like flies to shit

it also says something about your character being this fucking thirsty to win these people over - people that you could clearly give less than a shit about yourself and overtly hate in this very thread
>>
I get racial profiling because niggas ruin it for everyone, and this is coming from a black guy. I also understand getting physical with black guys who don't comply, however, I don't understand why this cop shot and killed Sterling.

Feel free to redpill me and explain how the shooting was justified in anyway. I won't even get mad or call you a racist, I'm just genuinely curious if there's anyone on this site who can defend this.
>>
>>79951676

You seem like the typical nigger

I'm sure you were a raging ass when the cops pulled up

How about just talking to them like they were neighbors?

How about being impressed that they came by to make sure all was well?

Why do you assume that cops have evil intent?

They get a call to go check something out, they check it out.

Why is that so hard to understand? Protip: it isn't hard to understand unless you are a nigger.

No one gives a shit that you are black but you.

Get that chip off your shoulder and life will be much easier.

I still say you are full of shit and none of this happened but 6/10 made me reply.

Funny that even fake black people have baggage
>>
>>79948186
>I'm supposed to NOT COMPLAIN about being treated like a criminal where I pay taxes?

Complain all you want.. File a formal one if you've got grounds. But comply first, unless you want to be shot.

>>79951676

>Not just IDing yourself to prove you live there

I think you fucked up, anon.
>>
>>79952113
>You could've shown your id to show you lived there.
They actually saw me come out of my home. They actually ran my ID and found nothing. My address appears on my ID and matches the home of the front door I had just walked out of.

>You likely are lying about how it happened or making it up altogether.
Who would bother lying on the internet? /sarcasm

Besides, it's not like people ever get harassed by the police for no good reason. The police are perfect, after all. Just be white and everything is cool.

Oops.

>Either you pulled an "fuck you i don't have to show my id. Am I being detained?
I did neither. If anything, I may have shown concern because I thought I was being asked as a witness to something. But I wasn't irreverent about it in any way.

As soon as the other squad car pulled up, BAM...my head gets shoved onto the hood of the first car, I'm cuffed, then slung like an old sack of potatoes into the back of the squad car.

>Did you sue?
I was too thankful the case what dismissed with prejudice by the judge, so no.

>I don't know too mny folks in my neighborhood that would tolerate that kind of mistreatment.
No kidding...?

AGAIN with the accusation. As if I can't possibly have been minding my own business. My point still stands.
>>
>>79946843

mfw im black and beat the shit out of a cop and ran.

OP BTFO
>>
>>79949562
>And even when not being racist, white people are accused.
you literally have hundreds of oppressive systems, norms and social cues that benefit your race at the expense of others. every white person is racist even if they don't know it.

>we don't bitch about our problems
you don't bitch about these specific problems because you don't experience racial oppression so you pretend and unempathize that others experience it. you're fucking insidious.

>probably genetic
attempt to reaffirm status quo. wow surprise from a corpse eyed sociopath
>>
>>79952488
Because he had a gun on himself and tried to reach for it?
>>
>>79951292
Everybody gets harassed by police, you are not an exception. The main difference is how you react to it. I lived under a dictatorship, half my family was executed, some disappeared, some had to exile. Your shit sob stories are absolutely nothing. Poor you, got stopped by police lel

And I don't believe your dindu story, this won't change

>So none of you here have ever been stopped in a random traffic check? None of you have ever been randomly questioned by the police?
yes to both, like most people

>DUE PROCESS UNDER LAW? Whatever happened to INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY?
you are talking about cops, not judges. Really don't understand how you are surprised, you even described them as angry dogs looking for confrontation

>Now imagine if you belong to a 13% minority that commits a disproportionate amount of crime
I would not be surprised if cops looked at me with suspicion, the same way I'm suspicious when I receive a mail from a nigerian prince needing my help, which is unfair to the rest of true nigerian princes in need of help

>Welcome to "racism"
how is it racism if they kill and harass anybody no matter skin colour of the cop or the victim? Like I said, plenty of proof of that, down to the number. But it's easier to cry racism and lay all the blame on the other side, like I said in my previous post. And it won't change, ever
>>
>>79951258
I have this belief that ghetto culture only emerged as a response to racial violence of the PF

they're two side of the same thug
>>
>>79946843
>fantasy nigger league

Fuck off
>>
>>79946843
Think blacks are really the only ones that get fucked with by the cops though? You're not so stop acting fucking special. The cops in my home town are pricks regardless if black or white, just so happens to be more white people there.
>>
>>79946843

appearently it did, you are still alive tyrone.
>>
>>79952488

>Dispatcher calls you out to a guy allegedly armed
>Find guy, tell him to get on the ground
>He doesn't
>Apply taser. No immediate effect
>Charge and take him down
>He keeps wrestling and resisting
>One officer sees him going for his pocket or thinks he's going for his pocket and yells 'GUN'
>Other officer shoots him
>They indeed find a gun in his pocket

He should have just complied. Wrestling cops with a gun on you is never a good idea, especially not if they've been informed that you have it on you in the call.
>>
Fact: If Black people complied more, and committed less crime, they'd be picked out less.
Racial profiling works. You may not like it, but it is the ultimate crime prevention tool we have.
>>
>>79952619
Do they know if the gun was legal or illegal, and if he was allowed to carry it on his person?
>>
>>79952341
We can only hope people have the sense to see through the smokescreen.

But if Americans on /pol/ largely can't, I don't have much faith in the general population.
>>
>>79946843

Rachael, are you claiming to be transgender too now?
>>
>>79952488

My moral compass tells me I would of knocked him out with my pistol. But I am no cop.

This call was about him having a firearm. 1 look on computer tells them he is a felon with active warrants.

They knew this.

He resisted, taze did nothing, have him on ground. He is not subdued by hand cuffs or incapacitated. This is key to why the shooting board will exonerate btw. One movement of his arm to pocket and he could of grabbed his pistol and that's where the threat is. Yes he's subdued but temporarily, officer needs to cuff him. The moment you take your arm off his arm he could reach. He actually does reach. Officer screams don't move or I swear, Altons head moves because he's trying to get up his right arm goes to right pocket, and boom. That's a harsh decision I admit, but it's legally justified. LE is trained to keep self preservation in mind. This guy has active warrants a gun and a felon. That means 10 years prison at least. He didn't want to go back, and he died for it. Wrong or not, it's legally justifiable.

Sorry man hope this makes sense.
>>
>>79952819
It doesn't fucking matter.
If you reach for a gun while resisting arrest you will be shot.
>>
>>79952528

Sorry OP but this. You have a major inferiority complex.
>>
>>79946843

Why don't they just comply?
>>
You should comply. At the most you can sit down and let yourself be arrested. Argue only with a judge.
>>
>>79952984
Cuck
>>
>>79946843
> I'm a college-educated IT professional.
So you build computers for 600 pounds?
>>
>>79952058

Black people are categorically racist. They identify every statistic by race. So it is always funny when racists call other people a racist.

At this point, you are acting like a nigger, so everyone is now treating you like a nigger.

Everyone is likely to have or will have a run in with a cop where they were just checking to make sure everything is OK.

I sometimes eat my lunch in my truck at a park near work. Several times a cop has pulled up and asked if everything was OK. We have a chat and they pull away.

Only niggers or idiots have a fit over it.
>>
>>79952544
>They actually saw me come out of my home. They actually ran my ID and found nothing. My address appears on my ID and matches the home of the front door I had just walked out of.

So why didn't you file a formal complaint?
Also, it sounds like you just complied... Why would you recommend others to NOT comply?

>Besides, it's not like people ever get harassed by the police for no good reason. The police are perfect, after all. Just be white and everything is cool.

Oh please, stop your whining. Even in Europe white people get hassled by white police... Hassling people is a big part of their job description.

>I was too thankful the case what dismissed with prejudice by the judge, so no.

Lol. Idiot.
>M-muh r-rights were violated
>But I won't actually go so far as to file a formal complaint.. Instead, I'll whine on /pol/
Imbecile. You could have been even richer than you claim you already are m8..

>AGAIN with the accusation. As if I can't possibly have been minding my own business. My point still stands.

Your original point was that 'why don't they comply' was a meme, right? But you complied... And the fact that you're posting here now seems evidence that you weren't shot or imprisoned.
>>
>>79946843

Cops manhandle just about anyone. Comply and you don't get shot. Simple.

Yeah it sucks. It shouldn't happen, but the world isn't a fairy tale and at least you aren't dead.
>>
>>79947491
>No males of any race have pleasant interactions with cops.

KEK
53 year old white male former military police
I say thank you officer, won't happen again when and if I get a traffic ticket.
Respect
>>
>>79947528
Here's the thing man, those people live in those neighborhoods because they don't want to llive near blacks. They despise you because your ruining that for them. You see, we've already lost the culture battle. We have to see blacks every day on TV, at our jobs, our kids schools, popular media, the internet, and the list goes on. Your neighbors have spent an awful lot of money to gain access to a location where they can step outside, look around and see only their own people, or go to a neighborhood pool and not have any loud screaming Negro children running around. And you just HAD to ruin that for them. It's not about hating blacks or wanting to hurt them. White people just want to distance themselves, to have nice safe neighborhoods where they don't have to look at any apes. There's really just no way for me to explain to you why it's so unsettling to go to a local pool and see it full of blacks, it's just disgusting.

Sure this is full of typos but fuck you I'm on mobile.
>>
>>79946843
Officers are not they to treat you like the Queen of England. You comply, you do not get shot. Seeing as how you are here, you can see how effective it is. Or do you honestly believe resisting is the better option?
>>
I try to thank police officers for doing good work at least once a week. I suggest /pol/ does as well.
Being hated viciously for no reason by niggers across America and libcucks is hard I'm sure.
>>
>>79948901

Well, yeah. That's basically a fact of life.
>>
>>79952290
>>79952454
>>79952457
Hilarious. Again, the accusation.

I MUST have done something wrong. Ergo, I am nothing but a high falutin, college-educated, proper-speaking NIGGER.

THE COPS POINTED TO THE HOUSE and said "these people said they saw some suspicious behavior".

Meanwhile, THERE ARE NO THUGS IN THIS COMMUNITY. No stereotypical "niggers". The average home here is $2-3M.

So the whole, "cops having to deal with thugs" meme needs to die.
>>
You are the minority, unfortunately for you the rest of your people aren't like you.
>>
>>79952708
Ghetto culture is Scots-Irish culture permitted to worsen over the generations through liberal coddling and the welfare anti-meritocracy. But that's not the issue with police.

People drawn to positions of power are disproportionately sociopaths, and police departments deliberately bar people deemed "too intelligent" from joining.

Sociopaths with low intelligence are inherently very violent.
>>
>>79952781
>>79952879
Alright, fair point. It's extremely unfortunate the way it happened, and I do feel badly for the family, but at least it wasn't an unarmed black dude who wasn't acting compliant.

If Sterling didn't have a gun then everyone would 100% have a reason to be pissed off. I'm actually kind of irritated at Sterling because it totally excuses the cop. Cops would already try to say "he was resisting and was a threat" even if he didn't have a weapon. The fact he had a gun and was resisting, regardless of whether he was reaching or not, just gives ammo and complete immunity to this cop.

He's not going to get any kind of sentencing, I'm 100% certain on this.
>>
File: 1467202797779.png (955 KB, 1066x781) Image search: [Google]
1467202797779.png
955 KB, 1066x781
>>79946843
Even though you have a job, you aren't that important in the grand scheme of things. Your feelings getting hurt are a small price to pay for the security of white Americans who deserve to be protected by the feral majority of your race. Props on you for not turning out like a thug but that doesn't absolve the rest of your people.
>>
>>79951292
>So none of you here have ever been stopped in a random traffic check?
I have... Alcohol checkpoints mostly.
>None of you have ever been randomly questioned by the police?
I have. Who wasn't?
>If not...THAT'S WHAT YOU WOULD CALL TEXTBOOK "PRIVILEGE".
Yeah... Or it's just you know.. 'Going outside'?

>>79953034
>I sometimes eat my lunch in my truck at a park near work.

Possibly the most American thing I've read today..
>Hmmm.. It's a nice day for a lunch at the park
>Not nice enough to actually leave my automobile though

Kek.
>>
I love this place and the people in it. Collectively you've opened my eyes to so many harsh realities: media lies, Jewish manipulation and the still very real threat of tyranny. I've become much more aware.

Which is why I have been confused for years how these same people can turn around and allows the Jewish media to manipulate their prejudices in order to justify police overreach. There is a clear trend in police power consolidation, but so many are willing to handwave in favor of a dead nig here and there. Which is what ((they)) want. In the present, brutality against nogs can be justified by behavior patterns, but they will not always be the socially convenient target.

"Right wing dissidents" could be next; I can just hear the news now saying "well they're more likely to hate the government and act irrationally so we are just being safe."

How can you allow your biases to be manipulated against your best interests? It's just like the SJW with Clinton. Your prejudices are being used to manipulate you into supporting something that will definitely come back to bite you.

The police have too much power and benefit from too much impunity. We need to route this and expose it as the wrong it is, not for "racial justice," but rather to protect our cause. The time is coming when we will need to act, and I for one do not wish to try and over come a boot on my throat and well as my chest.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.