[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a white man, what are my privileges ? no memes please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: heh.jpg (23 KB, 201x183) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
23 KB, 201x183
I'm a white man, what are my privileges ?

no memes please
>>
>>79941095
You can literally rape anyone you want and get away with it.
>>
>>79941191
This is the absolute opposite, what the hell ?
>>
>>79941095
You could become a cop and then shoot niggers
>>
>>79941095
You have the privilege of being forced to personally accept blame for every pitfall a minority has ever encountered in life
>>
When you tan you might get freckles?

Check your fucking privilege cis scum!
>>
>>79941191
Nigga what
>>
You get to live in a nice country with a decent standard of living because your ancestors worked hard and fought well to pass the privilege on to you.

But everybody else gets that too, because its not like you earned those things your self, so like, we should just open the borders c'mon.

And then we need to level the playing ground a bit more because if your ancestors were winning then someone else must have been losing and thats not cool. And they must have cheated because everyone is exactly the same.

So, I guess you have the privilege of being blamed for all of the shit in society without getting any of its benefits.
>>
>>79941095
You have no individual privilege, but whites collectively are more privileged than niggers and less privileged than Jews.
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 450x600
>>79941095
Your ancestors worked hard and saw the potential in self sacrifice beyond the here and now, so that you could live a richer/easier life and continue on that sacrifice for your unknown progeny.

How the fuck else do you become the most succesful group in history while having the fewest numbers?? Inb4 colonialism.
>>
>>79941095
You can kill any minority you want any time you want and as many as you want. That about covers it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.