[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump calls today's Iraq 'Harvard for terrorism'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 12
Trump praises for Saddam Hussein's efficient killing of 'terrorists,'

>"He was a bad guy -- really bad guy. But you know what? He did well? He killed terrorists. He did that so good. They didn't read them the rights. They didn't talk. They were terrorists. Over. Today, Iraq is Harvard for terrorism," Trump said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/05/politics/donald-trump-saddam-hussein-iraq-terrorism/index.html?sr=fbcnni070616donald-trump-saddam-hussein-iraq-terrorism0401AMVODtopLink&linkId=26253126
>>
>>79937695
He's not wrong.
>>
Sounds like a reasonable comment.
I agree with him.
>>
File: GM_20160705_221755.gif (761 KB, 170x156) Image search: [Google]
GM_20160705_221755.gif
761 KB, 170x156
>>79937695
It's another Trump prediction.
>>
Does his dumbass even want to be president?
>>
>>79937695
I hate Trump now, I'm #extremelycarelessnow
>>
HOW CAN HE EVEN STAND TO SAY THAT? I DON'T GET IT AT ALL. IT'S OFFICIAL /pol/, I'M NOT #MENTALLYHILL
>>
>>79938327
What's wrong with it?
>>
Do you think he meant Iraq is Harvard for terrorism in that it is a place for brown people to go and be indoctrinated into a disgusting backwards ideology built around distroying Western Civilization, or in the sense that it is a highly regarded place for education and training?
>>
File: 1455465477844.png (83 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1455465477844.png
83 KB, 600x600
>>79938601

What's wrong with it is I meant to say NOW instead of NOT and now I have to close the thread because I fucked up my own shitposting.
>>
>>79938709
i understood ur intent anon
>>
>>79938709
Shamfur dispray, take your life at once and preserve your Daimyo's honor
>>
well, he is right.
too bad that americans will never accept that, they believe that Saddam was Devil in the flesh, that he never done anything good, and that US is always right, that's how they justify that illegal war (or illegal oil-grab, as i prefer to call it).
>>
>>79938601
SERIOUSLY?!? YOU WANT ME TO LAY OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT?!?

But seriously he is guaranteed the presidency at this point as long as he picks a solid vp and whips the republicans into shape by scaring them into what could happen if Hillary wins
>>
>>79938601
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
>>79937695
Current leader of ISIS come from the Islamic university of Baghdad

So I dont see people attempting to debunk it
>>
>>79937695

Saddam Hussein. Totally based.

/pol/ could learn something from Trump and start whoreshipping the Butcher of Baghdad. Fucker Got Things Done.

Just like Trump will.

Make America Iraq Again.
>>
>>79939081
see this comment?
that's what i'm talking about
>>
>>79937695
Nothing wrong with that

As a "independent" voter or democrat leaning as democrats like to say , he isn't wrong on this

Saddam , like khadaffi, had a very effective way of controlling terror cells
>>
>>79938881
>>79939081
>>79939120
Their arrogance will be their end.
>>
I have been saying this since 2004
>>
>>79937695
wtf i love saddam now
>>
>>79937695
He is right. America fucked up the middle east and all the other islamic shitholes by intervening and trying to install democracy and end human rights violations. Muslims are best handled in a dictatorship. Everything bad we see today is an extension of the US fucking with the muslim dictators.
>>
I really cnns comment section is still open

They qould get btfo
>>
>>79937695
>"He was a bad guy -- really bad guy. But you know what? He did well? He killed terrorists. He did that so good. They didn't read them the rights. They didn't talk. They were terrorists. Over. Today, Iraq is Harvard for terrorism," Trump said.

Saddam's government was full of all sorts of Islamists you could think of.

Fun fact: The reason he didn't have much trouble with Islamism was because all the Islamist networks in Iraq were full of government officials and operatives. Saddam in fact did not even lift a finger to destroy these underground networks.

During the Shi'a uprisings in 1991, it was reported that groups of Islamists were driving around massacring whole villages of Shias, but it turned out they were actually Iraqi internal security, as all of Saddam's internal security and intelligence forces were bizarrely members of these networks
>>
>>79937695
Is he wrong?

What he is saying has been the truth and will be in perpetuity.

The savage animal that is the middle eastern sand nigger will NEVER be able to have a semi-stable state of affairs without a brutal dictator. If those people are given any inkling of freedom it erupts into widespread bloodshed instead of controlled bloodshed.
>>
Cold hard truth right there.

Saddam was the leader Iraq deserved.
>>
>>79938687

Can it be both?
>>
Saddam didn't kill "terrorists". He killed his own people. He exported terrorism. Your guy is a fucking buffoon.
>>
>>79939120
>>79939196
So are you justifying the killing of Saddam?
>>
>>79939619
did you know liberal is terrorist too? why stop at sandnigger if you can jail your own citizen?
>>
>>79937695

It's amazing how they totally ignore everything he said about Hillary being corrupt, incompetent, and wrong. They instead focus on something he's said several times in the past and try to make it yet another "scandal".

I fucking despise CNN.
>>
>>79937695
Trump supported invading Iraq in 2002
>>
>>79937695
>They didn't read them the rights. They didn't talk. They were terrorists.
Yes lets just kill everyone we suspect might be a terrorist. What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>79939898
>He killed his own people. He exported terrorism.
As opposed to Iraq right now ?

The real buffonery is the false pretense that muslim countries can be anything but oppressive dictatorship or violent theocracy
>>
Wow, I used to be a big Trump supporter and all, but this is the final straw. Guess I'm gonna #Shill4Hill now
>>
>>79940086
So did most of the United States. We were lied to and bamboozled into toppling a dictator that was actually just keeping the subhuman shitskins in check.

Shitskins will always only have the option of chaos or despot.
>>
>>79937695
Why would he indirectly talk shit about the School of Americas?
>>
>>79940193
>We were lied to and bamboozled into toppling a dictator

And which party was president Bush part of?

And which advisors do you think Trump will put into this cabinet? I'm waiting.....
>>
>>79939224
>Muslim
>drinking
No wonder they hanged him
>>
>>79940344
Kekimus Maximus Trump has already keked the entire establishment globally. He can satisfy the party heads by putting advisers in his cabinet but at the end of the day they are his bitch and not the other way around.
>>
>>79940344
>t. occupy democrats
>>
>>79939281
Yeah, it's typical of the Wests arrogance to assume they know what's best for Arabs. Arabs have spent their entire lives surrounded by their savage countryment, they know that in order to keep the population under wraps, a small vocal minority needs to be lined up and shot. It's the tyranny of '''''''''''Human rights''''''''''''''fucking up the world once again.
>>
>>79937695
I watched the speech and he is exactly correct, per usual.
>>
He's been saying this for months, at almost every rally in last 4 months he's been saying this exact same thing. Why is media reporting it right now as shocking news?
>>
>>79940551
>oh no he raised a point that makes me look like an idiot!
>better bring out the circumstantial ad hominems and accuse him of shilling
>>
>>79940344
Neo-conservatives were Bush admin, whereas Trump is paleo-conservative. Neo-cons are to a man entirely made up of former Marxists. Trump doesn't have a Marxist bone in his body, so what exactly is your point?
>>
>>79937695
>They didn't read them the rights

Why does he specifically point this out as if it's a good thing?
>>
>dedicate my life to serving my country and defending the US from terrorism

>log on to this board find a bunch of libshits defending Saddam FUCKING Hussein

why do I even bother.....
>>
>>79941122
>Japan can't into the larger picture.

There is a very good reason why you lost WW2 and it had absolutely nothing to do with nukes.
>>
>>79940885
>Neo-conservatism
>The movement had its intellectual roots in the Jewish monthly review magazine Commentary, published by the American Jewish Committee

wow, really makes you think
>>
>>79941199
Wait until he realizes the guy he is defending had no point at all.

Some claim he is still thinking to this day.
>>
File: 1463706534439.png (499 KB, 865x8453) Image search: [Google]
1463706534439.png
499 KB, 865x8453
>>79937695
Guess who created this problem (besides Americans who bought into the narrative)

What is the only nation besides Iran that had something to gain from Saddam's removal.
>>
Funny how him and Gaddafi managed to keep sandpeople in line and now that both are gone hell broke loose.
Wonder what will happen if Assad is terminated to bring "freedom" and "democracy"
>>
>>79941196
I'm an American stationed overseas dumbshit
>>
>>79937695
he isn't completely wrong
>>
>>79940086

Trump before invasion of Iraq:

"Well, he has either got to do something or not do something, perhaps, because perhaps shouldn't be doing it yet and perhaps we should be waiting for the United Nations, you know. He's under a lot of pressure. I think he's doing a very good job. But, of course, if you look at the polls, a lot of people are getting a little tired. I think the Iraqi situation is a problem. And I think the economy is a much bigger problem as far as the president is concerned."

Hmm... sounds to me like he was displaying reticence on an issue he clearly privately opposed. Trump is actually a very easy person to get along with, and if you would actually pay attention to what he actually says and does, he always gives a person an easy out and is very polite, amicable, and cordial. But... if you make the major mistake and cross him, you will be hit so hard and so often, you won't know down from up. Notice that he is well liked by EVERYONE who knows him, and these are thousands and thousands of people, of every race, creed, and color.
>>
>>79941339
probably Quatar and UAE
>>
>>79941387
It's already happening, but it's confined to Syria thanks to based Assad.
>>
>>79941525
Not after Desert Storm, his military was pretty weakened.

I'll give you a hint. They've been purchasing cheap Kurdish oil on the black market, been pushing for a Kurdish state due to their friendly relations, has used this opportunity to drill for oil in Syria's Golan Heights, and no longer have fears of a stable Iraq trying to build another Osriak reactor.
They're now targeting Iran with the same lies.
>>
>>79941402
>I fight Terrorism
>In Japan

Sure, and I fight Islam in Switzerland.

You are a cuck who will die defending somebody else other than the United States.
>>
>>79941593
Which is why europe is the sandniggers' oasis right now? Specially syrian sandniggers fleeing the war.
>>
>>79941326
Explain your comment, please?
>>
>>79941883
Now imagine Assad getting defeated by ISIS. Some hypothetical kebab fantasies:
>Other rebels wiped out
>ISIS taking the fight to its neighbours
>assembling a fleet to transport jihadis to Greece as if the Persians were amateurs

Like I said, it's already happening. With Assad dead however, it will get worse.
>>
He's so fucking based.

If Trump was president back in 2001, we would never have any wars in the Middle East, thus no immigration from the Middle East into Europe.

My country would still be majority Swedish. Now it's an arab dump.

Just give this man the Presidency already.
>>
>>79941122
Gulf War vet here: Trump has been nothing but supportive of troops and vets- in fact, unlike the assholes that got us involved in the war, Trump is willing to actually win wars. He doesn't give a fuck what the Marxist media thinks and is not about to bow to ephemeral fads and pressures. What is despicable is entering a war and not absolutely obliterating the opponent and all sympathathizers, and then after dithering and getting a bunch of Americans blown to bits, spitting on them by pulling out and letting the enemy retake what we had fought to liberate. This all started with Cronkite and frankly all these motherfuckers in the media ought to be lined up and shot.
>>
>>79940481
I'm sure he did drink, but that's probably tea
>>
>>79938687
>Do you think he meant Iraq is Harvard for terrorism in that it is a place for brown people to go and be indoctrinated into a disgusting backwards ideology built around distroying Western Civilization
That would be the Saudis and their Wahhabi mosques that they fund around the world.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fcV_Hlk3Mlo
>>
>>79938881
>or illegal oil-grab
The iraq war was about Israeli regional interest.

Israeli partisans had been planning the taking down of Iraq since the early 80s and splitting it into constant low level sectarian violence.

The "muh invasion for oil" is a red herring to distract from the influence of these Zionist neocon Israeli partisans that lied and fabricated"Intel" to get their war.
Stop swallowing normie geopolitical theories they're misinformation.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TMW7x0fLaLA
>>
>>79939281
>America fucked up the middle east and all the other islamic shitholes by intervening and trying to install democracy and end human rights violations.
That was the propagandized narrative for why we went in but leaving the region a destabilized shithole was the entire goal.
>>
>>79942774
Johnnie walker black label, favorite drink of saddam and kim jong un.
>>
File: Bio995a.jpg (11 KB, 312x436) Image search: [Google]
Bio995a.jpg
11 KB, 312x436
>>79941781
Would it be a certain country ((((A))))
>>
File: 1465254165674.png (304 KB, 670x546) Image search: [Google]
1465254165674.png
304 KB, 670x546
>>79937695
>>
File: 1446160981399.png (238 KB, 406x443) Image search: [Google]
1446160981399.png
238 KB, 406x443
>>79937695
He's been saying this for like 8 months.
>>
>>79943651
Underrated. There is the blonden-ing, too.
>>
>>79941122
>Saddam Hussein
>Terrorist
Fucking dumbass weeb
Also >>79941784
Fucking coward, go get yourself stationed somewhere with actual risks.
>>
>>79939196
You know nothing of Americans.
>>
>>79941883
>Specially Syrian refugees
>most "refugees" are Syrian
>all these implications
>>
If our media ever reported on this they would paint Trump in such bad light. Never mind most of the refugees coming here are exactly those "Harvard" types.
>>
>>79940344
>which party was president Bush part of?
the bush, dick cheney of making shekels through oil and the murrican war machine party? the same one shillary and obongo is part of? unless of course you think both of them don't involve themselfs in wars.

>which advisors do you think Trump will put into this cabinet?
none. because the guy is an eccentric narcissist who prefers surrounding himself with sycophants.

But I guess if you have to choose between a warhungry dyke who pretends to be a democrat and a narcissist who pretends to be a republican and wants to go down in history as the man who MAGA, you choose the warhungry dyke and her wallstreet handlers.

have fun with Merkel 2.0 leading your cucked nation, i guess.
>>
>>79940193
>We were lied to and bamboozled into toppling a dictator that was actually just keeping the subhuman shitskins in check.

Fucking TWICE. Fucking almost three fucking times.
>>
>>79940481
Its tea you hick.
>>
>>79940481
>they
>>
>>79946680
http://www.iltalehti.fi/ulkomaat/2016070621853843_ul.shtml
They already did in Iltapaska
>>
>>79937695
>something he's said at rallies for literally months
>Clinton News Network needs something to distract from that withering review of her email conduct
>OMG TRUMP LOVED SADDAM
the best part is, he's completely correct
>>
>liberals like the iraq war now
lmao

inb4 hillary picks jeb as her VP
>>
>>79941781
stop namefagging everyuday
it's not reddit you faggot
>>
>>79943666
I remember when the republican establishment was simply shocked that he would dare challenge george bush on the iraq war
then they realized 98% of the voters agree with him
republican elites have repeatedly proven how out of touch with their voters they are again and again
>>
File: 1460931980600.png (361 KB, 611x436) Image search: [Google]
1460931980600.png
361 KB, 611x436
>>79937695
He's 100% fucking right. Ousting Hussein has ruined not only Iraq but the entire Middle East.

It's no fucking wonder they despise the west over there, we shitcanned their one strong modern leader and ruined the lives of millions and millions of people over petty "crimes against humanity" and fake WMDs as a cover for oil acquisition and Israeli power projection. And hilariously enough, through the process of "fixing" Iraq, the USA committed more war crimes than Hussein could ever dream to commit, wielding REAL weapons of mass destruction, and actively misusing them on innocent people. And then you did it again in Libya, and you're trying to do it right now in Syria. FUCKING STOP IT, GUYS.

Was it worth it? Is all this shit worth it? Is dying for Israel so you can make a few quick petrobux a good tradeoff? Is ruining the entire world with Islamic terrorism worth the money? According to the shills running the USA, yes it is, as evidenced by US involvement Libya and now Syria.
>>
Been saying this since day one. Trump is definitely getting my vote.
>>
File: 6661023.jpg (197 KB, 768x702) Image search: [Google]
6661023.jpg
197 KB, 768x702
>>79939619
>The savage animal that is the middle eastern sand nigger will NEVER be able to have a semi-stable state of affairs without a brutal dictator. If those people are given any inkling of freedom it erupts into widespread bloodshed instead of controlled bloodshed.
Eternal anglo plz:
http://jcpa.org/the-failures-in-the-middle-east-since-the-sykes-picot-agreement/
>>
>>79938033
Every single decent politician and scholar agrees that, for all the shit Hussein did, at least he kept relative peace in the Middle East. Killing Hussein is what caused the rise of ISIS. Everybody knows that.

But because Trump said it suddenly it's wrong.
>>
>>79951617
>at least he kept relative peace in the Middle East.
He started Iran-Iraq war (largest war post WWII), invaded Kuwait.

Playing with Hussein was playing with fire, at least ISIS can't build real bomb:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MwQTCLD1fE
It is not simple and one sided as it seems.
>>
>>79937695

He's right, but implying he'd be like Saddam Hussein if elected President is fucking dumb. Yet again, Trump tries to make a good point but fucks it up with his idiocy.
>>
>>79937695
He's honestly right about this. Killing Saddam was one of the most short sighted political flops in Us history in my opinion.
>>
>>79952246
If someone reading that goes m, "Oh so Trump is Saddam" then they were already going to quickly form that opinion regardless.

Grow up and realize the Left wing don't give a fucking shit about your rights, your ideas, or your democracy.
>>
A large part of Iraq is Shia muslim, if anyone is supporting, indoctrinating or teaching them is Saudi Arabia, the Wahhabi Movement started there.
>>
File: Mandela-and-the-Jews-1024x673.jpg (157 KB, 1024x673) Image search: [Google]
Mandela-and-the-Jews-1024x673.jpg
157 KB, 1024x673
>>79949473
I know you Jew.
>>
>>79937695
He's right. What's your point?
>>
>>79953812
literally husseintler
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.