[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize that corporations are the problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (636 KB, 2413x1511) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
636 KB, 2413x1511
When did you realize that corporations are the problem?
>>
I agree, we don't need 20 brands of deodorant when children are starving on the street.
>>
>corporations are the problem
>everything in OP's house is made from a corporation
>>
>>79936401
No, corporations are the problem, because they have more power than governments.

Corporations should be allowed to work only in one country, but should be allowed to provide customer support in other countries
>>
>>79936401
What's wrong with that pic?

I can't afford brand name shit at the grocery store anyway.
>>
>>79937463

Nevermind, it's some shitty company called Unilever from the United Kingdom.
>>
>>79936401
That pic is right though, capitalism is wasteful and produces crap because it can be sold, not because it's actually useful
>>
>>79936105
When the CEO of Nestle revealed that he wanted to own all the water and strip people of their human right to it.

People that run corporations are on another fucking planet. They have absolutely no grasp on reality and see people merely as resources, not living, breathing beings.

Unfortunately, corporations also generate massive amounts of wealth for the countries they operate in, so it's a constant battle between ethics and economic prosperity.

Corporations are like banks.
They're fucking leeches, but we need them for this modern ecosystem we've created for ourselves. If we want to maintain this standard of living we're enjoying in the western world at the moment, we need to both work with corporations, and keep them in line.
>>
>corporations being the problem
>capitalism is just fine though lol

top kek
>>
Corporations aren't problem, people are.
>>
File: hmm.png (3 KB, 209x242) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
3 KB, 209x242
>>79936105
I wonder who owns those corporations
>>
>>79936105
When I watched the Zeitgeist movie series.
>>
Corporations are only a symptom
>>
File: Scarcity.jpg (88 KB, 720x462) Image search: [Google]
Scarcity.jpg
88 KB, 720x462
>>79938302
This.

They do pretty good job describing that Capitalism just like communism in the 90's has come to it's inevitable end as something like Growth economy simply isn't sustainable in the long run.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xGyKuyGhaE

Also seeing how European Union handles TTIP and CETA and Greece debt crisis it's pretty clear that our politicians have become corrupt.
We simply live in an age where we have Banks and Corporations that are too big and powerful to fail. This allows the said Banks and Corporations control our politicians in ways we can only imagine since all these things are discussed in complete secrecy.
>>
>>79937012
You realize that corporations are legal entities that wouldn't exist without state power right?

You can't be this stupid.
>>
>>79939698
Saying "growth economy simply isn't sustainable in the long run" is like saying "human technological growth is not sustainable in the long run." Sure there are some practices reliant on steady influxes of outside workers and labor which are ultimately unsustainable, but the concept of economic growth will only die when the human species dead-ends. And at that point who the hell cares.
>>
GIVE CORPORATION SOVEREIGN RIGHT ON THEIR PROPRIETY

MAKE SHADOWRUN GREAT AGAIN
>>
Their will always be one problem with corporations: their only goal is to make a profit.

Corporations have no virtue and will do anything and everything in order to sell their product. Opening on holidays, subliminally marketing to children, using genetically modified substances, outsourcing to slave nations, changing political climate to sell their product. Corporations will do anything to save a buck.

Corporations may be great for the economy and they may be inevitable, but they are at front of the whole nwo/globalist stuff
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.