[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim bitch BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673089/Mariam-Veiszadeh-abused-trolls-questioning-Pauline-Hanson-policies.html?ito=social-facebook_PAU

Fuck this bitch. She is literally a """""lawyer""""" and anti-hate speech campaigner. Silencing the fucking truth. Give this dumb whore the come-uppins she deserves.
>>
>>79927532
https://twitter.com/MariamVeiszadeh

what a fuckin cunt
>>
What happened? A based party won the elections?
>>
>>79927870
One nation. Led by Pauline Hanson who has historically been very against immigrants, especially Muslims.

God bless Queensland.
>>
Those fagbook posts aren't even racist but the idiots on the left will still rush to her side.
>>
would smash that muslim whores box until she bled from her cunt then I'd do the same to her shot hole
>>
>>79927532
>>79927696
>>79928496
>>79928531
She's a based Shia Iranian. Calm your tits straya
>>
>>79928786

>MuS

Ignore this poster, his ID shows all you need to know.
>>
>>79928786
I have a thing for hijabi whores and want to fuck all the decently attractive ones I see. Imagine creaming inside your Muslim servant waifu after a long day of work
>>
>>79928786
She's a Muslim, that silences the truth about Islam.

She'd be killed by her fellow Muslims that are better Muslims.
>>
>>79928941
Sunni's and Shia's don't kill each other anymore
>>
>>79929093
..... do you even pay attention to the middle east?
>>
>>79929229
Wahabists and Salafists aren't Sunni's
>>
>>79929093
Lmfao, yeah and niggers don't kill each other anymore.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.