[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ignores constitution >goes full dictator >free the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
>ignores constitution
>goes full dictator
>free the bulls to fuck his wife
>best president of all time
>implying he isnt a meme president
>>
File: 49yI7w1.jpg (215 KB, 1075x1000) Image search: [Google]
49yI7w1.jpg
215 KB, 1075x1000
meme president?
>>
File: ied2dJ0.jpg (60 KB, 625x448) Image search: [Google]
ied2dJ0.jpg
60 KB, 625x448
>>
He wanted to deport the freed slaves to LIberia. If he hadn't been assassinated we might well have a dindu-free country today.
>>
File: tnR1054.jpg (13 KB, 175x175) Image search: [Google]
tnR1054.jpg
13 KB, 175x175
Fuck Lincoln
>>
>>79929677
Kek
>>
I like lincolns face he looks damn rugged.
>>
File: AfqzH7C.jpg (21 KB, 429x451) Image search: [Google]
AfqzH7C.jpg
21 KB, 429x451
>>79929915
>>
>>79929915
this is why i hate the south
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 360x360
>>79927036
>Lincoln
>meme

He was a self made meme, Reb, he did it to prevent the Union from sundering. Which, worked out in a lot of ways but fucked up the country in others. He was aware of what he was doing, so he's not a real meme president.

Real meme presidents:

WILLIAM HENRY HARRISON - literally got elected on the "Tippiecanone and Tyler Too" meme. Then died in office. Complete meme.

Grant -
Won a election on a "war experience" meme. Completely ineffective unless it was fighting the KKK. Good man though.

Grover Cleavland-
DUDE NON CONSECUTIVE TERMS LMAO DUDE DEMOCRACT IN THE GILDED AGE LMAO

JFK-
The meme is that everyone thinks he was top five when really he's bottom five.

Ronald Regan-
The Alzheimer's turned the poor sob into a meme

Bill Clinton-
"It depends what your definition of is is"- le slick wille. Plus the meme that he was responsible for the economy boom during the 90s is one of the greatest political memes of our time.

BONUS FORCED MEME PREZ:
GEORGE DUBYA
>>
>>79931252
Clinton was responsible for the economic boom/bubble.
He was also partly/mostly responsible for the popping of that bubble.
Anyone can fake economic surpluses by giving out shitty loans.
>>
>>79930059
had a disorder that made his face look like that and made me unusually tall for the time
>>
>>79931252
>jfk
>bottom five
I think you're fucking nuts man
I get that a lot of people look at what he could have done and his noble goals instead of what he actually did
People look at how he set the goal of the U.S. going to the moon
He actually did some good stuff, like defuse the Cuban missile crisis like a professional
He fucked up the bay of pigs but that's because he listened to his retard generals

People think of Abraham Lincoln as a good president because he was able to keep us as one country during the civil war. No president has ever had to face a challenge so crucial to our nation except George Washington, and he wasn't even president then

>>79929915
He kinda realized that this was unrealistic, I don't think it would have made a ton of difference
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.