[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
being fat/obese and politically active
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Really Fat Man Photos (10).jpg (21 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Really Fat Man Photos (10).jpg
21 KB, 600x450
I'm 24. I graduate from university next year. I have a bmi of 39. I have bipolar disorder so I am a little late graduating, and the meds have made me really fat.

I want to get politically active after I graduate, but I'm worried that people are going take pictures of me and use it to discredit Conservatives, which is what I will be in public, or the alt-right if I get doxxed after I make my YouTube channel, blog, and Twitter.

Is anyone else in the same predicament? I have seen so many pictures of fat people used to discredit every political ideology over the years.If people know you're fat, they don't care what you think, and you have to work twice as hard to earn anyone's respect.

I am going off lithium soon so I can lose more weight. I really want to be in good shape for the coming race war. I feel like I have let /pol/ down by getting this fat.
>>
>>79926556
i understand you dilemma. you explained it well. get off the meds and you must get the consumption of plants namely fruit and vegies increased. i recommend everything on nutritionfacts.com. look at the info packed short videos over there. and good wishes to you. you can do it.
>>
>>79926917
Thanks that's a handy website.

I have to stay on some of the meds, but the other ones don't cause weight gain.
>>
>>79926556
If you want to help conservatives you should just publicly become a democrat.

or at the very least you should stay the fuck away from the side you want to ''help''
>>
>>79927209
That's what I'm doing right now. I publically support the left wing party.
>>
>>79926556
No one takes fat fucks seriously. Go on /fit/, read the sticky and get swole for the race war.
>>
Start lifting and fuck off, fat ass.

t. former fat fuck
>>
>>79926556

>and the meds have made me really fat.
Stopped reading there.
The meds didnt make you fat, you made yourself fat. Take some fucking personal responsibility for your shit instead of just making whale sounds into the wind.
>>
>>79927285
Good, now become fatter and more supportive.
>>
>>79926556

You have the wrong mentality. If you want to get fit you have to do it for no one and nothing else but yourself. Because everything else is subject to change with time but you yourself will remain until your own death. Do it for yourself or you'll fail.
>>
>>79928767
listen to sambo russian fatbro. you yourself want to get fit. not just for us, but for you. so do it for you and use your potential to help us. because the way you explained your problem i can tell you either had extensive training with the JIDF, or you are telling the truth. listen to the federation, dont forget your friends at /pol/. the world will shift into good again. yin and yang. with every good a bad and with every bad a good.
>>
>>79926556
Lose weight. Not tryong to be a dick, but it is important. I broke my leg about 5 years ago and had to have surgery, pt, the whole nine yards. Basically I couldn't walk or was in crutches for about a semester in college.

I've always been good looking, but gained 30 pounds in 5 months from the ordeal. The way people treating me when I was losing the weight was an eye opener. It was not fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 500x364
>>79926556
I recommend becoming your country's health minister.

>If you lose weight, you'll get fat -J. Trudeau
>>
Test
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.