[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, lets settle this once and for all. What does /pol/ think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Bill_Whittle_Defends_Israel.jpg (94 KB, 1205x718) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Whittle_Defends_Israel.jpg
94 KB, 1205x718
Alright, lets settle this once and for all.
What does /pol/ think of based Bill Whittle? Is he redpilled?
>>
>>79926240
Last I checked he was resentful of Trump.
>>
File: 1466196018751.jpg (13 KB, 318x345) Image search: [Google]
1466196018751.jpg
13 KB, 318x345
>>79926240
You're a fool if you think this can or will ever be answered. Bill Whittle is an enigma to even the most erudite minds.
>>
>>79926240

He sounds like the stereotypical cuckservative.
>>
>>79926424
He is resentful and critical, still is going to vote for Trump
>>
File: 17436926571.jpg (449 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
17436926571.jpg
449 KB, 1280x720
>>79926240
>>
>>79926541
Mostly I'm trying to start a dialogue. What exactly is red pilled about him? He seems just like a generic republican.
>>
>>79926687

I have no idea how average republican is.
If they are all like him then half of your nation is mostly redpilled
>>
File: 1466391544948.jpg (150 KB, 1205x718) Image search: [Google]
1466391544948.jpg
150 KB, 1205x718
Bill has an airplane hanger in Palm Springs and no job...

He's amazing
>>
>>79926860
That's good. I'd say he's broadly acceptable and his viewpoints are probably kosher to both pol and normies (except that of course, there are a number of single issue antisemites on /pol/). So he seems okay.
>>
>>79927122

He is probaly on the same pill level as new, and improved Stefan Molyneux.

Thats enough to fight the leftinist establishment.
So it's well and enough to redpill normies, and bring some news or data to the likes of us
>>
>>79927457
Sounds good. I thought new Molyneux was significantly more extreme though?
>>
>>79927794
compared to his old self yes, compared to /pol/, he is lacking

But honestly watching Stefan morph was like watching a butterfly crawl out of his pupa and stretch wings.

And I only discovered Bill recently, but retroactively watched his content and he seems to been like that for ages
>>
He's indirect at saying it, but what's the first thing that come to your mind when he says:

>the number one factor of all those in prison is fatherlessness
>democratic controlled states like michigan, where in detroit has murder rates the likes of lawless african nations and cities
>guns don't kill people, it's the people holding the guns
>a lot of these criminals have low IQ, they have low IQ causing them to be unable to process any of the consequences after committing a crime

He's indirect at saying it, but he's implying niggers are the problem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ
Oh wait, he's fucking outright saying it.

What else are your standards of being considered redpilled?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.