[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japanese politics love figurehead.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
What does your country politics love?
>>
Trampling on the constitution for personal gain
>>
Stealing public funding
>>
>>79924243
Shut up, faggot.
>>
Same, but our figurehead is called a 'president' and the shogun leads the banks instead of the military.
>>
>>79924163
Being a mistake that prospered in spite of its shitty political philosophy, solely due to the wild and rich bounty of the new world and little to no competitors.

the enlightenment was a mistake.
>>
>>79924349
Apparently Australia's government loves to fund shitposters.
>>
>>79924484
Shitposters are just warlords who answer to the spiders.
>>
>>79924163
Bickering about the value of Islam.
Bickering about the latest plan to increase the gouvernment but proceed with it anyway
Bickering about decentralisation and privatisation costing people more without mentioning that the reason is the retarded overregulated state-capitalist gouvernment babying everything.
Slashing our DoD and selling all our tanks, then complain that it was a mistake.

I guess what my gouvernment likes most is to be as divided as humanly possible on every issue imaginable.
>>
By the way ,the history of Japanese politics is as follows.

Direct Imperial rule period(?~967)

Regent and Imperial chief adviser period(967~1086)
Figurehead:Emperor
De facto leader:Regent or Imperial chief advisor

Retired emperor rule period(1086~1167)
De facto leader:Retired emperor

Samurai period(1167~1867)
De facto leader:Boss of the Samurais(mainly Shogun)

Modern(1867~now)
De facto leader:Prime minister
>>
>>79924163
Robbing the people.
>>
>>79924163
I remember this image back in elementary.

Literally was the only thing I liked about learning their cultures. I guess this is where the Monarchist faggot inside of me was born.

But turning the page after learning bullshit farming practice to see BIG DICK EMPEROR RULES OVER PISS STAINED PLEBS.

Fucking made me day dream about being a Knight or Warrior and fucking shit up.

Oh and I guess us burgers love Trump.
>>
File: Comrade Stalin tells a Joke.gif (2 MB, 293x240) Image search: [Google]
Comrade Stalin tells a Joke.gif
2 MB, 293x240
>>79924958
Why was the emperor cucked our of his rightful position?
>>
File: The_Power_Of_Creation.webm (3 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
The_Power_Of_Creation.webm
3 MB, 1024x576
>>79929192
You know I'm not quite sure, I'm going to need some time to think about it, I'm sure it'll hit me some time around say, december seventh.
>>
it is because he lost to political strife.
>>
>>79929192
>Why was the emperor cucked our of his rightful position

it is because he lost to political strife.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.