[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary disqualified
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 16
File: image.png (1 MB, 1421x896) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1421x896
Why is nobody talking about the fact that Hillary is, under law, disqualified from presidency.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

(a)Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b)Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 795; Pub. L. 101–510, div. A, title V, §552(a), Nov. 5, 1990, 104 Stat. 1566; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(1)(I), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

Discuss
>>
>>79924006
been talking about it for over a year.

normies dont care
>>
File: GM_20160705_221755.gif (761 KB, 170x156) Image search: [Google]
GM_20160705_221755.gif
761 KB, 170x156
>>79924006
>Keep watching
>>
That exact rule is what they said they won't be indicting her for. She was criminally negligent and admits it but she still gets a free pass.
>>
She's going to win because the jew want her to win. There's nothing we can do.
>>
Hillary gets a pass, you and I won't.
>>
>>79924176
>>79924311
This

It turns out Lady Justice can see just fine
>>
File: IMG_20160705_154653.jpg (140 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160705_154653.jpg
140 KB, 720x720
>>79924006
Normally I'd call you a roo fucking, emu.

Today I call you brother. I'm impressed you care enough to pursue the information to that level.
Last thread I was in got slid, hard. I'm with you for now.

Proving any of that isn't as easy as convicting her of perjury. She said under oath that she didn't send or receive any classified documents.
> pic related
No extra work would go into proving that.
She could be charged in the morning, and NO INVESTIGATION would need to take place.
>>
Yes, Australia, that was in fact the entire fucking point.
>>
>>79924928
I'm not big on the function of American politics as I am the candidates, so who would prosecute her? Who would appoint the judge?

Also thanks cunt, how bout a barbie at Damo's place?
>>
>>79924006
The emails were backed up on the other end.
>>
>>79924006
It's because emails aren't paper and therefore don't count. Believe me, this is how our government thinks.
>>
She is the monument.

The hero murica deserves.
>>
>>79925075

DoJ

Since she was sec for this same administration last term it would mean they'd prosecute themselves.

>>79925199

Also, this.
This Words Have No Meaning shit is big in our liberals. Reading the shit the Supreme Court actually tried to pass off as interpretation before Scalia died is terrifying.
>>
>>79925075
Don't you have a bunch of carp to go fight? I hear they are winning the war.

What (I'm still reading the transcript) comey said is that "no prosecutor would convict her on the issues".
You can Google it (yes I know they build a database on me), federal prosecutors have already said they would.

It's up to us m8, (burgers) and I've never been more disappointed in my country or countrymen. You are a bright star on a dim day, ya cunt.
>>
File: IMG_20160705_134349.jpg (59 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160705_134349.jpg
59 KB, 850x400
>>79925606
Hey emu this is @ you and the general discussion.

What I mean by my disappointment, is the fact; to get her prosecuted will require a bit of pressure. /pol/ is sick. Shills are choking the life out of this place.
I took to Twitter today and met a few people that I think can help spread the message.

I'm just sad that most burgers don't care. I'm calling all my representatives tomorrow, and I'm on vacation. Makes me sad. Today was a big erosion of American rights.
Most of /pol/, especially my countrymen, don't care. I'm still so fucking mad I'm having problems sleeping.
>>
File: IMG_0833.jpg (53 KB, 480x306) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0833.jpg
53 KB, 480x306
>>79925075
Shit, reread that.
She would have to be processed federally, because of her being beholden to that branch of government.
Loretta lynch is the head of federal prosecution, and has already been publicly offered a cabinet position by Hillary.
She (lynch) also marry bill Clinton overt the weekend and had a private conversation.

I've never seen such brazen graft. At least the mafia was low key and killed less people.
>>
>>79926852
Met * Not marry.
I'm tired ya emu. I'm sorry my bantz scared you off.
I hope to see you again.
>>
>>79924006
She hasn't been proven to be guilty of any of that.

> Discuss
kys
>>
the elite Globalist have already shown they they dont care about law.

itss time for individuals to show THEY care

Lets show the world we are Americans and have the scrotum capacity to act.

Do not allow the politicians peace when in public. when you see one boo them out. disrupt their day with angry words. scream from the crowd that they suck. They Suck! They suck!

Lets voice our disapproval wherever we see them. I plan on even disrupting my proAmerican senators Sessions and Shelby. They suck! They Suck! They Suck! Do not allow them to open their mouths by yelling them down in public.

Either this mode or Civil War! I say yell them down!
>>
>>79927065
Yes she has. There is no question that she didn't do it.

They literally used her "ignorance" as an excuse.
>>
>>79927267
Do you understand how law works you stupid fuck? Until she has been found guilty in the court of law she is presumed innocent.
>>
>>79927375
Law is not reality.
>>
>>79927187

#OPwhiteout?

What say you, lord kek?
>>
>>79927065
the FBI literally said that they would pursue charges against anyone else who did what she did.
>>
>>79924006
You know, I did nuclear work on an aircraft carrier. Almost all of that falls under the paltry CONFIDENTIAL classification.
With our constant proficiency tests, we had to keep a lot of notes and study constantly on things that didn't fall under our personal aptitudes, because the amount of information you need to keep in your head for instant recall as a Nuke is ludicrous.
One of the guys in my division had his notebook in his back pocket (properly labeled CONFIDENTIAL, mind you) and it slipped out on the mess deck without him realizing.
When it was picked up later, he got four months in the brig on fucking bread and water.
>>
>>79928309
It's different when rich and powerful people do it.

Why can't you get this yet?
>>
File: borntofeel.jpg (136 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
borntofeel.jpg
136 KB, 746x982
Hillary is above the law

I find it funny how people continue to bring up stature. It's as if this thing is a whole big misunderstanding in their mind. All we need is for one clear headed person to bring up the law and it will sort itself out! Those damn judges didn't know about 18 U.S Code 69420

Protip: It's not a misunderstanding. The FBI know she's getting away with murder. The judges know it, the lawyers know it. It's not a confusion or a coincidence. You can't use the law against the law.
>>
>>79928472
Yes, I know. Comey really didn't want to end up shooting himself in the back of the head with two different guns at separate angles from more than four feet away in the woods.
It's an understandable position.
>>
>>79924006
>willfully
That's where they weaseled out. She din no nuffin.
>>
>>79929309
which specific incident is this meme referencing?
>>
>>79928309
making an example of an autismal dumbfuck E3 nuke for being generally sloppy with his crib notes and embarrassing his entire department at sea shouldn't be an accurate criteria to weigh against a former secstate charged with improperly exposing state secrets to the world two years after the fact as they're running for president. I really tried to rationalize a reason as to why in this case they're incomprable, but holy shit I really can't.
>>
>>79930167
>E3 nuke at sea
Never been? And you're being disingenuous, it's not all of a sudden as she runs for President, the public outcry for justice to be brought to her for the constantly-growing list of crimes has steadily increased in response to her ever-greater bids for power. Don't be an uninformed faggot, the Clinton family corruption has been an publicly open topic of discussion for decades.

>>79929631
A different one than the ulcer that took a man's head off with a knife. The list is fucking long, man. I remember the ludicrous circumstances better than the mundane names. The shit around Bill's old coke dealer is mind-boggling.
>>
>>79928527
Quick question. Why terrorists never attack the elites and always civilians who did nothing wrong to them?
>>
>>79931013
Guns, pure and simple. Elites have security, we seldom hear of thwarted attempts without really digging unless it's a guy in Texas removing Kalashnikov-toting kebab with a revolver or something else ludicrously American.
>>
>>79931935
I'm waiting to see what will Bernie supporters do when they realized that they gave their life savings to a crazy person who in turn gave their money to Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>79924006

Anyone who doesn't think Burgerland is an oligarchy with Africa tier levels of corruption is dense as fuck or in denial.
>>
>>79924006
>willfully and unlawfully

That's why, nigger.
>>
>>79932067
The current generation of youngsters are a very volatile people. I'm pretty sure that no matter how things go in next eight years, the years after that will be utter chaos.
I didn't a positive feedback loop like these kids have today in social media, and was forced to grow up instead of revel in my naive insanity. With maturity being actively discouraged, the next step of my country's culture is going to be interesting.
>>
>>79924928
> Emails found to CONTAIN CONTAIN classified information

Why does no one proof-read this shit before publishing it?
>>
>>79932675
Yeah, she tripped and deleted federal records. The age-old Oops Defense that's been so effective in federal cases since the founding of this great country, since Arnold fumbled his pen to sign articles of surrender.
>>
>>79924006
Yeah, theoretically she's disqualified.
Practically, however, this is reality; disqualification is an abstract concept that does not exist in a physical way. So if nobodies acts to implement the consequences, the law will stay in the theoretical world.
It can go the other way too, though. Theoretically, the president of the US is an immensely powerful person. But imagine nobody would follow his orders - he'd have as much power as a ranting bum at a street corner.
>>
>those quotes
HRC is fucking based
>>
>>79928527
This.

Our federal government is corrupt. It really is that simple. It is infested, from top to bottom, with crooked bureaucrats and hyper-ambitious masters of the universe perpetually exchanging favors for boosts up the ladder and comfy retirement parachutes.

This project of ours is dying, if not dead already. I'm just waiting for enough people to realize this.
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 1334x750
>>79925075
Barbi and party at Napoli's.

Non-Wahoo's leave.
>>
>>79926852
Loretta said publicly she'd accept any recommendation the FBI made then hand the prosecution over to someone else as there was a conflict of interest.

I assumed they were in the clear on that end.
>>
>>79932675
"Whoops my finger slipped (on the delete button)".

lol fuck off Hilary you fucking whore. If America does elect that prune faced cunt into power they needn't think they can browse /pol/ ever again.
>>
>>79933007
You can't say that she willfully compromised national security because nothing was leaked.
>>
>>79925482

Seen as the DOJ are jsut going to let her away with it, can a citizen raise the case and drag her to court? Gross negligence is case for a trial no? The FBI all but said she was grossly negligent.
>>
>>79933349
Can you even begin to imagine how much nobody on this board would give a shit if Trump had done something like this? Every thread about the FBI investigation on Trump would just be full of people posting "I am now a #CruzMissile"

Please, you're seriously embarrassing yourselves at this point.
>>
>>79924006
Laws don't apply to the sufficiently well-connected.
>>
>>79924006
Because she's going to win by force, not by choice or because people like her. You can all vote for trump or not vote at all, it will not make any difference. Hillary must and will be the first female president of the USA, that or Obama goes third term (martial law time and WW3).
Regardless, the next big war is coming and the collapse comes with it. Humanity will not survive on earth.
>>
>>79933197
>tfw the choice is between a nigger-hating antisemite and Trump
feels good desu, only redeeming quality Clinton has
>>
>>79924006
Take it to the Supreme Court, preferably before she gets put into power and stacks the deck with her own Justice(s). The evidence is plain as goddamn day, even if you cant get shit started in a criminal court, you can sometimes find success in civil courts.
>>
>>79924006
Why isn't Trump disqualified for advocating and saying he would implement policies that would be deemed war crimes?
"We have to take out their families, that's the only way to get them"

Seems like one is a bit more serious.
>>
>>79924311
Then you should obviously use your freedom to kill her and help your country. Not even kidding.
>>
We're a third world country now.
>>
Give it up already. Maybe you should talk about Obama's birth certificate more, cucks.
>>
>>79933735
Terrorists aren't protected under the Geneva convention so it's not a war crime. If terrorists were protected under the Geneva convention you'd have to take them as prisoners of war and release them once the conflict ends.
>>
>>79924006
Because being a technologically illiterate grandma isn't a crime?
>>
>>79933962
>Terrorists aren't protected under the Geneva convention so it's not a war crime.

man...
>>
>>79933735
>war crimes

Nice meme, war is hell, the job on both sides is to get the other to fuck off asap regardless of means. War crimes is a bullshit constraint to tame how brutal humans can be when given the chance.

That aside, Trump's war crimes are hypothetical while Clinton's shit has happened already.
>>
>>79933962
>Terrorists aren't protected under the Geneva convention so it's not a war crime.
You are right, they are not, however that does not let US disregard these rules BECAUSE of that.
WE still have to NOT murder civilians in ISIS controlled territory, and ISIS members families are not open season.

Dumbass.
>>
>>79924006
>implying laws apply to Hillary
>>
>>79931013
The terrorists are state sponsored. The fbi knows about them but block investigation (9/11 hijackers, Omar Mateen, San Bernadino, Beltway snipers, boston bombers, etc etc).

Yet look how they handled the armed protestors in Oregon. Shot their leader dead, bullied local law enforcement, tracked down anyone partially responsible, used honeypots to bring in more people they busted going there.

Its one huge corrupt criminal cartel. They profit from the crimes and use the higj crime they cause to expand and retain power.
>>
>>79934034
>War crimes is a bullshit War crimes is a bullshit constraint
Nice opinion.
Too bad the 190+ nations that have signed the treaty don't think so.
>>
>>79933357
Concealed, falsified and destroyed federal records, you dipshit leaf.
We're not talking about the Clinton espionage violations from 1995-1999 here. We're talking about her illegally trying to prevent oversight and destroying the evidence. That's crime enough, the political racketeering charges included in that are fucking useless if we can't pin down a simple mishandling charge because the investigators fear tragic aircraft accidents.
>>
>>79934204
That's not at all what happened.
>>
>>79934136
'If I kill the sons of my enemy today, I won't have to fight them tomorrow'

-Someone important, a long time ago

Holding pity for enemies during a war is stupid as fuck. They can die knowing their actions ended their families as well.
>>
>>79933867
This.

Maybe you should go back to telling us about Vince Foster.
>>
File: 1449402430557.png (141 KB, 448x539) Image search: [Google]
1449402430557.png
141 KB, 448x539
>>79924006
What could possibly be the reason. I really don't know.
>>
>>79924006
The same reason that nobody is talking about how weird it is that a President is endorsing a candidate who is under multiple federal investigations:
>>79924102
>normies dont care

Normies don't care, and don't care to learn. They'll say Trump will 'start WW3' based on nothing, meanwhile praising Obama and Hillary who destroyed the Middle-East and won a Nobel Peace Prize for it.

I'm not even an American but I'm still fucking livid over this.
>>
>>79934263
Thanks for Correcting The Record.
>>
>>79933643
Yeah, it's too bad she's running her campaign on being as unbased as possible and as president will do as best she can to not be based. I would really enjoy it though, to be witness to all the ebin fucking rants that will go on in private. It would be even better than Nixon.
>>
>>79934285
It's not even about the terrorists you stupid cunt.

You're basically saying that you want to give that fuckhead unlimited power. Who would agree to that?
>>
>be american
>get told Hillary Clinton is above the law
>clap
>>
>>79934285
Yeah lets just nuke the entirety of the middle east so we never have to deal with them again.
Its impressive how stupid you are, platitudes from people 500+ years ago mean nothing in the modern era.
>>
>>79934263
Cool, Correct the Record is here, now I know I can stop responding. As a parting, kill yourself.
>>
>>79934136
>the rule doesn't apply but it's still against the rule
The door is just down the hall, please make your exit.
>>
>>79934321
In all fairness destroying the middle east really started back in the cold war, saying Obama is responsible it is like saying Jesus is responsible for the creation of modern day Isreal.
>>
I used to think Hillary is a criminal until some poofta mentioned Trump said something about terrorists and families.

I am now #mentallyhill
>>
>>79934337
>>79934437
Show me proof that she deliberately leaked or destroyed anything, go ahead, I'll wait.
Proof mind you, not opinion.
>>
>>79934501
That's a very good argument. I wish you luck in trying to push it onto someone who's not a hardcore trumpfag.
>>
>>79934431
Nukes are expensive. Simple Western society energy independence will starve the Muslims back to sixth-century populations unless they Jihad themselves some terrority like they're in the process of across all of Europe.
>>
>>79934501
If you are so stupid that you cannot understand why we are not allowed to kill civilians wholesale then perhaps you should leave.
>>
>>79934616
I haven't even followed this case but whether it was intentional or not is irrelevant
>>
>>79934592
So clever!
>>
>>79934752
No its really not irrelevant at all.
Read up on US law and get back to me.
>>
>>79924006
Just meme it hard on twitter and normiebook and hope they pick it up and run with it.
>>
>>79934656
Thanks CTR but your post doesn't address anything I said.

>>79934706
No one is suggesting wholesale slaughter of anyone, dumbfuck.
>>
>>79934685
I thought you said we should kill them?
Now you just want to embargo them?
Seems like you are backpedaling a bit.
>>
>>79932675
>tfw you accidentally set up several servers to run all your government emails through and compromise the security of the entire state department through various means
damnit not again :-\
>>
>>79934752
When they mention intent just point them to gross negligence.
>>
>>79934538
True, my timeline doesn't entirely match up I realize now. Sorry, must have reeee'd to hard to think straight.

I meant the events starting with the US destabilizing Libya leading up to the present day situation in the Middle-East.
>>
>>79934952
Nothing was leaked.
>>
>>79934865
>No one is suggesting wholesale slaughter of anyone
Is this your first day here?
Further, yes, by disregarding the Geneva convention is ISIS controlled areas, you do in fact suggest the wholesale slaughter of people. Being that the Geneva convention is comprised mostly of preventing this kind of thing.
>>
>>79934616
In court you prove intent by patterns of behavior, not by a gotcha on a phone tap. The continuous destruction of records over several years proves on its own that it was intentional.
If you tried to defend her in this fashion in front of a judge you would be kicked out of the firm immediately, back to being a public defender for some poor niggers who can't get a decent public defender.
>>
Hillary will be president, and unless you are personally willing to put a bullet in her brain, there is nothing you can do.

She has ties everywhere. If she is stopped it will not be by any government controlled entity, she has influence with all of them.
>>
>>79932675
Notice the lack of "intentionally"?

You're a legal imbecile, so I won't expect you to understand, but Hillary WILLFULLY put up the server -- it was arranged for her by her orders. That's what willfully means. She did so unlawfully because she purposely stored government emails on her private server.

Had that paragraph included the word "intentionally", then perhaps you could argue that her intent was not to break the law, but that's not the case dumbfuck.
>>
File: 1455094485326.png (295 KB, 576x699) Image search: [Google]
1455094485326.png
295 KB, 576x699
>>79935057
No imbecile, that does not in anyway mean suggesting wholesale slaughter. Recognizing the Geneva convention is not in play does not mean we cannot have our own unilateral rules restraining our actions. And we're talking about killing terrorist families, not people out to market or some shit.
>>
>>79935168
>she purposely stored government emails on her private server.

Oh no!
>>
>>79935236

Silence leafcuck.

Men are speaking.

Out.
>>
>>79934958
It sounds like you don't really know what you are talking about.
Seeing as though Libya has been destabilized for 2 millennia, and that Obama was responsible for generously 5% of it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_Civil_War_(2014%E2%80%93present)

Educate yourself, don't just take what the retards on this site spout as truth.
>>
>>79935289
Show the Prime Minister of Canada more respect ya mong.
>>
>>79934997
stop posting, leaf
>>
>>79935060
>The continuous destruction of records over several years proves on its own that it was intentional.
Or maybe the email account had an auto deletion feature? Doesn't prove she did it purposefully.
>If you tried to defend her in this fashion in front of a judge you would be kicked out of the firm immediately
And if you tried to indict someone in this fashion you would also.
>>
File: richard_m_nixon.jpg (15 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
richard_m_nixon.jpg
15 KB, 300x250
>>79928527

>U.S. Code 69420
>>
>>79935314
thanks for correcting my record
>>
>auto deletion feature

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>79934835

US Code Section 793, subsection (f)

Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
>>
>>79935612
http://duntuk.com/how-create-gmail-filter-automatically-delete-emails-older-x-amount-days
Yeah, so farfetched.
>>
>>79935426
Laughable. To reach for more straw you need a combine.
Some arbitrary pittance has been added to your account.
>>
>>79935720
>It is conduct that is extreme when compared with ordinary Negligence, which is a mere failure to exercise reasonable care. Ordinary negligence and gross negligence differ in degree of inattention, while both differ from willful and wanton conduct, which is conduct that is reasonably considered to cause injury.
Shes like 80 man you really expect her to be all tech literate to where it would be gross negligence?
>>
>deleting ""promotional"" mail after 90 days

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>79935866
Nice argument.
You fucking shill.
Look I can do it too.
>>
>>79933583

Fuck off leaf, you God damn shilldo.
>>
File: 1465934972358.jpg (163 KB, 1172x1240) Image search: [Google]
1465934972358.jpg
163 KB, 1172x1240
How many people think that the only reason Hillary Clinton isn't getting in more trouble for her emails is because she's so far along in her presidential campaign, that she's the democratic nominee?

Really, try to imagine what would happen if she were to get charged and indicted. She'd have to drop out of the race, yeah? The turmoil of the people in America would be immense, because (for some reason), many Hillary supporters are blinded under the impression that she can do no wrong. They think it's not because anything is rigged that she has managed to make it so far and has a big chance at becoming the next president. If she were to get charged, people are so stupid, that they would have serious breakdowns. Not only would they have their (false) faith in the system destroyed, they would scurry like animals caught in headlights, unsure of what to do or how to act or think.

I think no charges are being made simply because the higher ups want to maintain the illusion that she's a legit candidate who has done no wrong and has made it this far into the campaign because the people relate to her most, and also because the hearts/minds of so many would be lost if she were to be blatantly painted as a criminal. That's all there is to it, I think. It doesn't seem like an irrational explanation to me.
>>
>>79924006
Why dont you just ask for her birth certificate? That worked *real* well last time
>>
File: 1388890427592.jpg (10 KB, 299x275) Image search: [Google]
1388890427592.jpg
10 KB, 299x275
>auto deletion feature
>80 year old tech illiterate

she should just send letters tb
>>
>>79936107
Its not that we think she can do no wrong, its just that we don't care about whatever the newest bullshit "scandal" the republicans have trumped up to try and score points.
And the most you pathetic cunts can come up with is an email account.
An email account.
>>
>>79936239
>>79935989
>An auto deletion feature is hard to do.
K.
>>
>>79935940
I take back the shilling accusation. You have to be Hillary herself trying to learn the ways of the bantz to prepare for the upcoming live televised debates.
That's how displaced from the reality of any given subject your replies are. That's how divorced from natural law and the basic human condition your reasoning is.
Hillary, go to bed. You will never understand real people or the society they have made.
>>
>>79935940
Oh boy, I can't wait for this literal retard to get her hands on the Nuclear Codes! That sounds like a fucking grand idea!

All she had to do was not be a complete fucking moron with regards to classified material, and not being a fucking moron is a requirement for clearance of that level to begin with.

Here's the deal my dear CTR shill. If you argue that she did not act in a criminal manner, you do have to argue that she is someone who is generally unfit to handle highly sensitive material, you know, something a President views daily, because this can only be explained away by utter incompetency. Likewise, if you say she's not an incompetent bumblefuck, then that means she had some level of knowledge of what she was doing, which was 'extremely careless' handling of said materials,something that can and has been very easily equated to gross negligence in legal terms.

So pick your fucking poison, drink it, and fuck off.
>>
>set up auto deletion feature

IT WASN'T INTENTIONAL GUISE TEEHEE
>>
>>79932921
I don't see a CONTAIN CONTAIN anywhere. Dyslexia?
>>
>>79936349
>>79935991
>I left Auto Delete on and no one in the fucking State Department noticed for years.
How are you fucking surprised everyone thinks your defense is laughable you absolute dipshit?
>>
>>79936523
/pol/tardation
>>
File: hotsauceshillary.jpg (1 MB, 1000x2700) Image search: [Google]
hotsauceshillary.jpg
1 MB, 1000x2700
>>79936282
>Saying "we" referring to liberals

Unless you really meant "we" as in far right leaning red pillers, then you're in the minority here, and are just wrong to refer to /pol/ as part of the same group as you. I digress...

Also, "newest" scandal? This has been ongoing for a long fucking time. It's not new. It's not being blown out of proportion. It's legit. You might see that if you could get Hillary's hot sauce out of your eyes for a moment, you fuckfart.
>>
>>79936960
>Leaving out "Is it working?"
Shit pic, I heard that interview.
>>
>>79933036

Kelsen pls. True as fuck btw.
>>
>>79936960
>An email account that was never even compirmised is important.
K
Can any of you even tell me what the emails were about? What about them was so sensitive?
>>
#hitlarydidnothingwrong
>>
>>79936523
after 28
>>
>>79937304
Because it was breached, and "compromised human assets" which is code for getting field agents killed.
>>
>>79937895
It wasn't breached and it did not get field agents killed.
It COULD have been breached and COULD have gotten agents killed.
>>
>>79937304
Allow me to try and compirmise with you- I'll make it easy. Here's one word:

Benghazi.
>>
>>79937994
That's why the Russians are still being reviled and why the intel analysts aren't really pissed off.
Good show.
>>
>>79924006
Because depressing as it is nobody's going to prosecute her. She's above the law, such is the degree of corruption in America.
>>
>>79924006
She's literally above the law.
>>
>>79932675

The set up and use of private servers constitutes the willful part for me.
>>
>>79924907
Nah lad they killed lady justice a while ago
>>
>>79938516
She'll never see any justice that isn't of the vigilante variety, and neither will Bill.
And the list is long.
>>
>>79934997

You have to assume everything is compromised because it's impossible to know what was hacked and what wasn't.
>>
>>79937304
Do we actually have to prove that classified information is sensitive? You'd think that "Top Secret" would be enough. How desperate are you?
>>
File: 1465224806577.png (152 KB, 358x432) Image search: [Google]
1465224806577.png
152 KB, 358x432
>>79936530

Underrated post
>>
>>79926852
Where is the audio for that? I hate Obama but I wont believe it til I hear it.
>>
>>79926852
Snopes says false
Post proofs
>>
>>79926213
Beautiful typography on that pic related.
/pol/ and 4chan in general is becoming very mainstream, and there are no presently viable alternatives. For many years this place has been a beautiful and strange place where free speech, pseudoanonymity and the fleeting nature of content have materialized in a quite unique phenomenon that is now dying.

There will be other instances. Don't lose sleep over this or anything else. Time heals all things and puts everyone in their place. What we're living now is a very short period in the history of mankind. One that will be remembered as absolute madness.
>>
>>79937994

It was breached though.

>Romanian hacker who says he breached Clinton server finalizing plea deal

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/23/romanian-hacker-who-says-breached-clinton-server-finalizing-plea-deal.html
>>
>>79939330

>Comey: No Evidence Clinton Email Server Was Hacked, But Still 'Possible'

http://www.darkreading.com/attacks-breaches/comey-no-evidence-clinton-email-server-was-hacked-but-still-possible/d/d-id/1326154

out of interest, what would happen if a NOFORN headed email sent to Clinton were to appear ITT?
>>
How does a government official set up and use their own private server without knowing exactly what they're doing? Surely the first day of office someone comes up to you and says "here's your government email. Enjoy." Unless you decide to use a private server to do shady shit, you're going to use the government email. Isn't that all the evidence of motive you need to convict? There's no other reason you would avoid using a government email.
>>
File: 1465810140666.png (169 KB, 459x475) Image search: [Google]
1465810140666.png
169 KB, 459x475
>>79938651
She didn't even see it coming.
>>
>>79929631

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1467448463878.jpg
>>
>>79931013
Desperation. Remember Oklahoma City bombing? The trash decided to bomb a daycare because it was an easy target.

They're not going to fuck with people who are scary, that's the end all.
>>
>>79939294
>Don't resist Hillary
>>
>>79941159
Oklahoma City was not all it seemed. McVeigh was a branch dividian sympathizer and became a Patsy. There were several explosions that were quickly erased from public attention.
>>
>>79924006
Because we are under Marxist invasion.
>>
>>79926852
Assign a special prosecutor and convene a grand jury.
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.