[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First, calm down. Approach this with logic and try to see it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: alton6n-1-web.jpg (188 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
alton6n-1-web.jpg
188 KB, 1200x1600
First, calm down. Approach this with logic and try to see it from both angles.
>cop gets call about guy with gun
>cop comes in hard
>wrestles with the guy
>tasers him
>other cop rushes in to help get him down
>pin one hand but other hand is free
>guy seems to be reaching for gun with his free hand
>cops tell him to stop resisting or they will shoot
>he doesn't stop resisting and reaching for his own gun
>cops shoot
This is what we know. Now tell me, what should both parties have done in this situation in order to change the outcome?
>>
File: yulyululyulyul.png (383 KB, 626x626) Image search: [Google]
yulyululyulyul.png
383 KB, 626x626
>>
>>79921273
>cop gets call about guy with gun

Implying they would even approach to tackle him and not just open fire if they were told he had a gun before hand.
>>
He should have shot him in the knees like in the movies.
>>
>>79921413
they were told he had a gun beforehand. This is a fact.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 428x444) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 428x444
>>79921273
Honestly, seeing this incident, this is just plain wrong. I agreed that Zimmerman was in the right, that Darren Wilson was in the right as well.

However, this case is more Eric Garner than Mike Brown. This one is just wrong on the cop's part. But I still can't wait to see the nigger chimp out tomorrow.
>>
>>79921273

After the blacks fucked up Toronto's Pride Parade, all I can say about this dead pedo is "Good"
>>
>>79921556
Then why does he yell "he's got a gun" once he sees it? If he knew he would have said "there's the gun" or something.
>>
>>79921929
Because sometimes people call 911 about a gun, and the person doesn't actually have a gun. A witness on the scene said that when the police were called, they were told he had a gun. Don't know what to tell you my man.
>>
>>79921562
This was a legit shooting.
>>
>>79922120
So they were told he had a gun, but since it is sometimes a false alarm, they couldn't know for sure that he had a gun. Two possibilities: he has a gun, or he doesn't have a gun. Like every suspect ever. Thus, they didn't know he had a gun.

Do you even read what you type?
>>
>>79921273

>Resisting arrest
>Cops clearly believed he had a gun
>Cops clearly gave verbal, instructions to stop reaching for/drop the gun
>Nig continues to not follow instructions and continues to resist arrest.
>Cop shoots nig.

#BlueLivesMatter
>>
>>79921929
You really are stupid if you don't see his point.
>>
>Sterling claimed that gun was a joke
>>
>>79921273
shot sooner
>>
>>79922390
>mental gymnastics
Did you read the first line of my op? Calm down and use logic. If the police are called about a man with a gun, they will approach the situation in a certain way. They don't actually know if the guy has a gun until they see it, hence why the cop was saying "he has a gun!" when they saw it. Situations like this are extremely fluid and cops never know what's going to happen, regardless of the info they got from dispatch. Use your brain, my friend.
>>
File: pottery.png (671 KB, 742x591) Image search: [Google]
pottery.png
671 KB, 742x591
they just can't help themselves
>>
>>79921273
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1150706/WARNING-GRAPHIC-Police-officer-shot-dead-Vietnam-veteran.html
You got 0.5-1 sec to react to shit like this.Lunatics with guns almost everywhere,and they wonder why police officers go trigger happy.
>>
File: ChimpOutBingo.jpg (255 KB, 1025x1133) Image search: [Google]
ChimpOutBingo.jpg
255 KB, 1025x1133
>>79921273

WHO IS READY TO PLAY?????
>>
>>79921273
Simple.....this nigger's mammy should have been sterilized or at least given a dark alley abortion with a coat hanger and we wouldn't be in this situation with these feral nigger animals blaming everyone else--especially YT--for their faults and lack of intelligence.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.