[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paul Ryan: House GOP will ask Comey to testify over FBI's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1464041544397.jpg (323 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464041544397.jpg
323 KB, 1080x1080
I can't wait till we crucify this cunt

Washington (CNN) - House Speaker Paul Ryan said Tuesday night House Republicans would ask FBI Director James Comey to testify on Capitol Hill about his recommendation to not prosecute Hillary Clinton for her private email server use.

Ryan told Fox News' Megyn Kelly that the House Oversight and Government Affairs Committee, chaired by Rep. Jason Chaffetz, would call upon Comey to divulge more information on how he could square his scalding of Clinton's decisions with his suggestion that she is not legally culpable.
"We're going to have hearings," Ryan said, noting Comey did not take questions from the press. "There are a lot of unanswered questions here."
Ryan also recommended that the Director of National Intelligence "should block her access to classified information" as a form of punishment.
>>
Nothing will happen.
>>
There's always something in the news about Hillary getting in trouble. She won't survive to November.
>>
>>79916028
t. increasingly nervous drumpflet
>>
>>79915845
Hey guys, I think Comey is looking a little suicidal, dont you think so?
>>
>>79915845
> Implying that anything Paul fucking Ryan touches isn't just as shady and treasonous as the Clinton Foundation.
>>
>>79916262
How could this possibly be a bad thing in any way? The Republicans want to end her and she keeps giving them ammo.
>>
>>79916324
Paul Ryan isn't a fucking republican. Open your eyes and quit spewing this meme. He's a cuck who was bashing Trump for the "star of David" nontroversey just yesterday.

Want to know what will come from this? Takes only an iq of 101 to put together the pieces.

> They get ahold of Comey and say "what the flying fuck was that shit you tried to pull during your statement? Do you want to end up vanished?"

> Paul Ryan holds his little presser with comey to gain his withering faith back with the republicans.

> Comey says "yeah she did some bad things, but I was merely pretending to be mad, she isn't that bad goyim, and look, now #imwithher"
>>
Ryan should worry about getting the party behind Trump. They can fucking win this thing. Hauling Comey before Congress - what good would that do? He didn't make the decision. He was just the fucking messenger.
>>
Dead or 3 and a half hours of

>I don't recall.
>>
>>79916816
>Paul Ryan isn't a fucking republican. Open your eyes and quit spewing this meme. He's a cuck who was bashing Trump for the "star of David" nontroversey just yesterday.
Wouldn't that make him the definition of a Republican? It is Trump who is not a real Republican, and that is a compliment.
>>
Even though she wont be going to prison Trump can really use this to his advantage. Say the system is rigged if anyone else did this they would have been crucified. Trump doesn't win the election by looking good he does it by making Clinton look bad.
>>
File: GM_20160705_221755.gif (761 KB, 170x156) Image search: [Google]
GM_20160705_221755.gif
761 KB, 170x156
>>79915845
>>
File: #AboveTheLaw.jpg (170 KB, 1611x788) Image search: [Google]
#AboveTheLaw.jpg
170 KB, 1611x788
"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now." - James B. Comey, FBI Director

Related video that I really recommend listening to when you get the chance:
youtube.com/watch?v=HMi072Ae_0w

++
>>
>>79915845
>Ryan also recommended that the Director of National Intelligence "should block her access to classified information" as a form of punishment.
This means that Trump will be getting the briefings and she won't. Glorious!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.