[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/polgbt/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: IMAG0574_1.jpg (136 KB, 900x1596) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0574_1.jpg
136 KB, 900x1596
I voted for Trump in the primaries.

My entire family is redpilled. Jews, niggers, 1488 gas the kikes, race war now.

Will vote Trump again in the general.

Just discovered my attraction to lady boys.

Nothing has changed.

/pol/ will alienate me because their loyalty is to an anonymous imageboard, and not the freedom.

/pol/ cannot judge nor sway me, because they're all degenerates by their own standards.

Pic related.
>>
>>79911943
*yawn*
>>
>>79911943
All fags should die.
>>
>>79911943
There was a good American Dad episode about gay conservatives. You guys are alright.
>>
>>79911943
i hope you get AIDS and give it to someone you love
>>
>>79913197
Thank you. I'm bi, personally, but we know when to draw the line. Muslims and SJW faggots have got to go. They're hindering both me and all the hetero, nuclear family-types from just living the way we want to. I have an AR and a 9mm Taurus on hand, just in case it gets too rowdy, and would gladly give my life for my neighbors' kids if I had to.
>>
>>79913556
I hope that if I get AIDS, my family and friends will make jokes about it at my funeral. They already know I hold nothing back, including against myself.
>>
>>79911943

Don't be an attention whore and I won't care.

Still, a shame somebody that supports Trump and is racially aware will likely not reproduce.
>>
File: image.png (87 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
image.png
87 KB, 399x382
>>79911943
Stop fagging up /pol/ you sodomite. Don't you have a feminine penis to go suck off?
>>
>>79911943
Nobody cares about your sexual preference you huge attention whore. Don't expect us to fight or advocate your retarded preferences.
>>
>>79911943
I'm gay and I come from a far left family. They actually got mad at me when I went to a Trump rally and said they can't believe I would support someone who "holds so much hate against my people". ps you look cute.
>>
>>79913017
t. muhammad
>>
>>79911943
you seem like a cool dude. I'd share a drink with you m8
>>
I like eating peanut butter and barbecue sauce sandwiches I don't post about it though
>>
>>79911943
Hurr durr, look at me guys I'm gay! Hellooo, pay attention to me!
I. AM. GAAYYY!
Just get over yourselves alreadyand dont hate on mee! Gas the kikes 1488, swaagg XD XP hahahaa
>>
>>79911943
pansexual
voting for trump
fuck niggers
fuck jews
fuck muslims
fuck spics
fuck indoctrinated gays
fuck leftists
fuck nogunz
fuck big government

shall not be infringed

there would be literally nothing wrong with sexual deviancy if the world was 100% white as long as it was in small enough rates to continue to ensure future generations
>>
>>79911943
>/pol/ cannot judge nor sway me, because they're all degenerates by their own standards.

How can you fucking know that ALL pol people have standards of degeneracy they fall short of?
>>
Congrats on the mansex, I guess?

I don't really get what this thread is about.
>>
>>79914704
t. fag enabler
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.