[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone please comfort me on why the polls are wrong I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Trump-sad-face.jpg (23 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Trump-sad-face.jpg
23 KB, 650x366
Can someone please comfort me on why the polls are wrong

I don't want to live in a world where Hillary beats Trump man, I don't think I could handle it
>>
>>79907885

They literally haven't debated once yet, plus brexit was supposed to fail according to all polls.
>>
>>79908062
This. Until a debate happens I'm not too worried. He is going to grill her about the FBI investigation and Benghazi. She is lucky there is enough time for it to cool off before he'll actually get the chance to really go after her.
>>
She's gonna lose the same way Bernie Sanders did, because of the media bashing on Trump to make them more appealing. At the end people get tired of that shit.
>>
On top of everything everybody has already said, those polls are often done by biased organizations. They go take a poll outside the SJW convention in San Fransisco then they're like "Oh it looks like Hillary is winning!"
>>
>>79910042
I think one of Trump's greatest assets is all the losers calling him and his supporters "racist". Because we know it's not true and it just pisses us off and makes us want to vote for him even more. And it's not just people who would typically vote Republican noticing this either. All this demonization of Trump supporters may in fact be the very reason he wins in the end.
>>
>>79908062
Actually the Brexit polls were pretty much dead even. People just assumed that because the dead-even Scottish referendum were wrong in that the remain vote was actually far higher that the same would be true of Brexit.

Also British polls suck ass.

But yeah, wait for the debates.
>>
the polls are wrong and rigged when they show trump will lose

when they show trump is winning, it means that Hillary is confirmed BTFO
>>
>>79907885
Hillary WILL rig the election to win.
There's no doubt about it. I mean think about it, she's already showed she can control the FBI, there's no reason for her not to.

I gaurentee you, even though I don't think anyone's still voting for her except a small group of die hard cucks...

She will win with somthing like 55-45.
>>
File: IMG_20160705_154603.jpg (119 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160705_154603.jpg
119 KB, 720x720
>>79907885
Chill the fuck out.
Give it a few days, November is a long way away.
More ups and downs are assured.

If you really want to do something about it, call the DOJ. If you don't have time, give a neighborhood kid a few bucks to do it.
ASK WHY CLINTON ISN'T FACING PERJURY CHARGES.
She said she never sent or received classified email, under oath.
We have the power to turn this around. Deus Vult, solider, but he needs your help.
Flood these phone lines and ask why she isn't facing charges for her perjury. Exercise your rights. Find the silver lining in all of this.
>>
though the lights cameras and action glamour glitter and gold i unfold the scroll plant seed to stampede the globe when im deceased, by then the beast will rise like yeast to conquer peace leavin savages to roam in the street live on the run. police paying me to give in my gun, trick my wisdom with the system that imprisons my son
>>
>>79907885
>muh debates

Election day will be epic
>>
>>79910528
This, my liberal friends are either not voting or voting Trump because they see how he and his voters have been treated.
>>
Trump lose because of women's vote.

That is it.

Look, there's probably more women in the population than men. Most Women will vote for Hillary. And some cucks will vote for Hillary.

You get about 70 : 30. And Trump lose.
>>
>>79907885

Hillary will beat Trump sadly, but don't be sad. Trump will always live on in our hearts. Lets enjoy the ride until election day.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.