[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I've been thinking. >Hillary Clinton has, repeatedly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
So, I've been thinking.
>Hillary Clinton has, repeatedly and by her own will and choice, compromised the national security of the nation she served as Secretary of State and that she is now running for President
>Such was openly admitted in press conference by a director of the FBI
>Furthermore, she is involved in a plethora of scandals, from silencing rape victims to trade money for politcal favours to individuals and companies, as is public knowledge
>She will not, however, be formally accused of any crime whatsoever, due to a truly corrupt Department of Justice whose Attorney General holds social private meetings with the husband of the person in question during the investigation
>She currently leads the polls to become the 45th President of the United States of America
>Americans are, however, granted by the Constitution the right to take arms against a tyrannica government
What, exactly, is keeping our American fellows from starting a revolution at this moment in time?
>>
>I've been thinking

No. Bad Portugal.
>>
sitting on 4chan posting garbage like a cuck

get off your ass and kill her, do us all a favor
>>
>>79905108

>What, exactly, is keeping our American fellows from starting a revolution at this moment in time?

When you see your worst enemy standing on the railing of a bridge, you don't shoot him. You just sit back and let nature take its course.
>>
Because they're in no position to revolt at all?
I mean their gun industry guys are getting fat and rich on the myth that guns would be a way to resist the government, but practically they've undermined any serious effort to organise against the government by making it seem obsolete.

Add to that the heavy vehicle-focus of most American cities and you'd have a veritable slaughter should some seriously try to rise-up, armies would be able to manouvre very simply and very simply with the help of such infrastructure.

>>79905201
Holy shit, an American that doesn't call it Spain.
>>
>>79905108
She owns the arms companies
>>
>>79905217
No way I'm setting foot on a country with more blacks than my own.
>>
>>79905108
>She's a woman
>>
>>79905402
lol, will you be saying that after she's elected?

I voted Trump BTW, but I'm not this delusional.

She will probably win presidency, too big to fail.
>>
>>79905108
Fucking this.

>Americans

"WE GUT ARE GUNS FUR FIGHTEN DEM TYRANICAL GUBMITS"

>Doesn't use their guns to fight the tyrannical government

This is how you're going to lose them. How? They'll simply take them. They know now that you're all fucking pussies and won't do shit. They'll just walk right into your home and disarm you.
>>
>>79905597

>lol, will you be saying that after she's elected?

That's exactly why I'm saying it.

Hope you have your house and garden out in the sticks.
>>
>>79905402
Don't fool yourself, she has the knife, the bread and the cheese in her hands. She owns the game at this moment.

>>79905435
Here I was trying to discuss the validity of their second ammendment today, and you come and ruin everything
>>
>>79905217
>gets assassinated
>is immortalized as one of the greatest politicians of all time
no thanks
>>
Because no one cares and why should they? The president won't be able to do much anyway because of the state of congress
>>
If she wins, her policies alone will cause a civil war.
>>
>>79906953
>The president won't be able to do much
I'm betting on a war with Iran. These days, to figure out the next step in American policy, foreign or domestic, you just have to think what's best for Israel
>>
>>79905108
>>79905846

what is up with the shills that keep advocating that we perform terrorist attacks right before Trump would have otherwise won?
>>
>>79906790
I wasn't inciting a political assassination. Obviously she is just the head figure, the whole inteligence services and justice department is at fault in this case. There is nothing wrong with a corrupt politician, if you punish them according to the law. Othewise you will become Brasil
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.