[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask someone who drives assholes/people around everyday for free
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: free.jpg (64 KB, 1063x617) Image search: [Google]
free.jpg
64 KB, 1063x617
Ask someone who drives assholes/people around everyday for free

Starting to look for another job /pol/ But let me just tell you, fuck uber, fuck lyft, fuck all ride sharing programs. It's a race to the bottom and is not sustainable.

This is basically the chunk of my rides today, this is what it looks like on average, basically people no longer want to have cars here, why should they when they have idiots out there like myself who will do that for free? I give them a safe ride in a brand new car, for next to nothing. Lets take out gas, wear and tear, taxes from that 2 bucks, what have I made? Jack shit, literally driving around people for free.

Worst thing is, you cannot ignore these idiots, you dont know where your target location is until the rider gets in and you start the ride on the app.

And oh btw, you better suck their dicks real well, otherwise you will get 4 out of 5 stars and might get deactivated down the road if it continues. How are these assholes allowed to even operate? I guess there is a unlimited supply of poor souls.

/rant
>>
I uber/lyft everywhere in a major metropolitan area and all the ridecucks I talk to make decent money working 40-60 hours a week on their own schedule. Basically like freelancing/working from home, and you get to meet people too.

Git gud.
>>
>>79896766

link screenshot then, or breakdown, somethign recent. I'm honestly interested.
>>
The whole "sharing" economy is a fucking joke. It, along with the basic income bullshit is literally just another effort by underground Marxists trying to bring communism.

Only this time, they've been smarter about it and have almost pulled off the long play by infiltrating the educational establishments over the last 3 decades, and now a generation is coming of age that think these things are "good."

It's bullshit, man. Glad you're realizing it.
>>
>>79896205

Let me guess, you also didn't tell your insurance company you're driving for them? Good luck with your rates if/when they find out.

You're a cab driver but with none of the protection.

Uber is raking everyone over the coals. And when self driving cars are available? Goodbye drivers.

He's already said he's got a 500,000 car purchase order the second they're here.
>>
>>79897318

>Let me guess, you also didn't tell your insurance company you're driving for them? Good luck with your rates if/when they find out.

They know. It's not expensive for me, I guess having a long history of no accidents or tickets helps (knocks on wood). But man this is another thing with uber, you risk everything, your car, yourself, and if anything goes wrong you are fucked. I get that now.

>You're a cab driver but with none of the protection.

Pretty much. I just want more people out there to know, dont drive for any of these idiots if you dont realllly fucking have to.

>Uber is raking everyone over the coals. And when self driving cars are available? Goodbye drivers.

AI/Robots/Driverless cars will change a lot of things, including ride sharing.

>He's already said he's got a 500,000 car purchase order the second they're here.

I believe it.
>>
File: vomit comet.jpg (7 KB, 300x195) Image search: [Google]
vomit comet.jpg
7 KB, 300x195
>>79897318
No fucking way I would ever get into the back seat of a driverless car.

The amount of jizz, piss and shit...
>>
>>79897729

Yep. Everyone who drives for them never reads their insurance policy. The second you turn on that app and start picking people up, you have no insurance coverage until you turn it off again.

God forbid you get in a major accident and your passenger gets injured? Huge liability claim? Collision? Defense costs? That's all on your shit. Better hope you have MINIMUM limits of 250/500.

And you know what Uber's gonna say, "Welp. Sorry. Good luck with that."
>>
seriously though. if ai and driverless cars are going to replace all these jobs, uber, trucking companies, what the fuck is going to happen there? And thats just with driverless cars, will society in the future have no jobs to do because robots have taken a big chunk of it. Cause I know with the number of wandering around beaners with their 6 fucking kids here, we have too many of them, there will just be more nad more and fucking more.
>>
>>79898037

Haha. Yeah, that too. Don't worry, you'll be on camera the entire time.
>>
Another thing that sucks, you will get a ping right, you say "Oh yeah money", its like 6 minutes away though, with some red bars on roads, you say fuck it and go, all the wya to their fucking mansion in the hills, then they want you to drive them like 2 miles to have their nails done.

im sorry but how can this not piiss someone off? and then later that night, you check your rating and you have jumped to like 4.64 which is nigger tier.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.