[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate "refugees" so much they'd already made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.jpg (47 KB, 719x583) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
47 KB, 719x583
I hate "refugees" so much they'd already made it to Italy a first world country that is safe from war and they wanted more so they tried to get to Switzerland.
>>
>>79892911

Wrong train
>>
>>79892911
Wish I could throw that down the stairs
>>
File: 1445192343380.jpg (30 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445192343380.jpg
30 KB, 600x600
My uncle and father made it to Sweden in a similar fashion in the 80s
>>
File: mexico sucks.jpg (67 KB, 620x464) Image search: [Google]
mexico sucks.jpg
67 KB, 620x464
think they are learning their tricks from our mexicans. we've been dealing with this kind of autism for decades
>>
They should just train dogs to smell em out. I'm pretty sure they already do, now that I think about it.
>>
>>79893064
well at least you're back in Lebanon. Though desu, that and Sweden are now more or less one and the same.
>>
>>79892911
Well at least he is pack to be sent back home. I mean shit, the nigger even has a suitcase home now.
>>
>>79893475
Being able to go almost anywhere with a Swedish Citizenship is pretty useful though, makes it easier to emigrate/study in another country
>>
>>79893000
>Suitcase is vibrating, call EOD and blow it in place
>>
>>79893296

I doubt you actually understand how easy your government makes it to become an illegal.

That image is funny because that poor cunt obviously doesn't know how over engineered his plan is.
>>
>>79893064
>my uncle and father
I knew you arabs were inbred, but jeez.
>>
File: is this faggot serious.png (582 KB, 850x860) Image search: [Google]
is this faggot serious.png
582 KB, 850x860
>>79894885
That's some shitty joke you got there
>>
>>79895076
Hit a little too close to home?
>>
>>79892911
>Illegal immigrant hidden in a bumper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFIgKryBbEQ

I would be fucking pissed if I found one of them hiding in my car.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.