[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Care To Explain?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: Diablo.jpg (92 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Diablo.jpg
92 KB, 800x600
Can someone honestly answer this question, how can a human being that has access to the internet support Hillary Clinton.

>Rapist situation in 1982
>Benghazi
>Emails
>Bill Clinton meeting with the AG
>FBI back off

I understand why someone doesn't support Trump. That's ok with me, but I don't know why they support Hillary. I barely scarped the surface, with that tiny list. That should be enough for people to question this person.

I now the term sheep is used to lot but that is what I literally see now. People are just following the crowd. I don't know why, if someone on here supports Hillary on here please explain.
>>
I just happen to think she's a magnificent lady, with a devoted husband who, having been president himself can pass on lots of useful advice. She'll be a fantastic president for you guys, and I'm beginning to think you don't like her simply becuase you have a problem with women being in positions of authority.
>>
File: Hillary-6.png (187 KB, 484x514) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-6.png
187 KB, 484x514
>>79882792
>>
The average person doesn't even know she was ever under criminal investigation. Let alone any of the finer details of her professional life.
>>
>>79883152
>have a problem with women

Fuck off troll
>>
>>79882792
plz leave us alone
>>
>>79883152
>with a devoted husband
you just crack me up. Made me bite my lip, even.
>>
File: 7987987.jpg (36 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
7987987.jpg
36 KB, 400x300
>>79882792

you're a god damn sexist
>>
>>79882792

Most of the people voting for her are shitskins and old white cat women.

There's your red flag.
>>
>>79883152
>magnificent lady

Are women really this fucking shallow that regardless of the truth, someone should be president because of how "magnificent" they are.
>>
>>79883152

She's no Thatcher, and I despise Thatcher.
>>
She's an experienced stateswoman who has dedicated her life to serving America. She is a humanitarian who raises over 200 million dollars annually through the Clinton foundation. She has the bravery to speak out against the right wing media, multi billion dollar gun lobby, and the NRA to demand common sense gun control and prevent more American blood from being spilled.

She is a much better presidential candidate than some reality show clown best known for bankrupting businesses and being a xenophobe.
>>
>>79885555
Checked.
Yes, also because they don't see to hear the other side too.

If you only follow shillary's twitter and watch CNN etc.. of course you won't know shit about truth
>>
>Rapist situation in 1982
That's terrible.Did they ever catch the guy
>Benghazi
That Michael bay flick was alright I like that Tom Clancy type shit
>emails
I heard something about her emails recently, I forget tho
>>
>>79886983
I'd rather have someone who used legitimate business techniques (Read up on Chapter 11 and Chapter 7 bankruptcy) then someone who's best known for sending Top Secret and Secret classified documents over a network that the FBI themselves said was breached.
>>
>>79882792
>look at all this stupid shit I made up about Hillary

Honestly, no on cares about your "MUHH SCANDALS!" shit anymore kiddo. Your gullibility to keep falling for such nonsense only makes you look retarded.
>>
File: image.png (126 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
image.png
126 KB, 500x320
>>79883152
Let's dispel once and for all that Hillary Clinton is a corrupt politician. The FBI is corrupt as well, so she's not!
>>
>>79886983
She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations who donated millions to her "charity"
>>
>>79887248
Give it a fucking rest. The FBI concluded their investigation and found no reason why she should be prosecuted.
>>
>>79882792
because trump IS RAYCIST and it's 2016
>>
>>79887728
I will bite this bait. FBI said she was guilty, won't prosecute but others who might do the same will be prosecuted.

faggot
>>
>>79887728
Yeah okay, let's move along. Nothing wrong here
>>
>>79888132
>"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."
>>
>>79888321
>>79888132
Security and administrative sanctions is not prosecution. The reason she cannot be subject to administrative sanctions is because she is no longer secretary of state. It's that simple. There is no fucking conspiracy here.
>>
Republicans overplayed their hand against her all back in 2012 with Benghazi. That shit dragged on for so long and went no where, it ruined the credibility of the idea of scandal against Hillary.

That and the fact of the matter is people would rather identify with a criminal than with a "racist." Hillary's crimes are all white collar crimes. Nothing visceral enough to get blood REALLY boiling. But racism conjures up images of cops beating up blacks and segregation. On an emotional level, people would rather have a liar lead them, rather then a person whose "racist".
>>
>>79887182
>this is the average voting democrat
>>
>>79882792
Democrars are simply bad people. We need a war so we can legally kill them all
>>
>>79882792
Maybe people just want Bill Clinton to be the First Lord of the United States
>>
>>79886106
So what?
>>
US criminal code, specifically U.S. Code Section 793 - "Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information" subsection (f), intent in this case is not required for prosection:

Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
>>
>>79889029
This is the unfortunate truth.
>>
>>79886983
Can you fuck off with the paid shilling? Thanks.
>>
>>79882792

The same people that supported Obama just because he's black are the same people that support Hillary just because she's a woman.

Normalfags do not care. If something makes them feel good for 20 minutes they'll go for it regardless of the consequences.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.