[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone actually hate this guy to the point were you want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Milo Yiannopoulos.jpg (74 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Milo Yiannopoulos.jpg
74 KB, 1920x1080
Does anyone actually hate this guy to the point were you want him to get killed one day?
>>
>>79881301
No I don't hate him that much anon. But I know how you feel. A literal faggot is getting more pussy than you
>>
>>79881301
You could kill him when he marches on Sweden and blame the muslims
>>
>>79881301
Why would I hate Eric Trump?
>>
He's useful to us... for now.
>>
>>79881301
Meh, my plebbit friends are triggered by him fat shaming a planet at a gym but honestly I like watching the cucks, niggers, and faggots rage at him.
>>
>>79881301

He irritates me greatly, but he's overall good for society...outside his addiction to nigger buttsex, he's not breeding tho, so whatever.
>>
I don't hate him, most of what he says is true and all of the nonsense that surrounds his events is fun to watch . He is an entertainer , and quite a good one.
>>
>>79882293
I hate when he tries to entertain. It's fucking retarded. But most of what he says I agree with.
>>
Milo's a strange one. He wants to be loved and hated at the same time.
>>
He looks like he sucks 5 dicks a day
>>
I strongly dislike Milo. Don't know about wanting him to get killed, but I wish he would fuck off for a while. When he first emerged in the mainstream he reminded me of Oscar Wilde and I was thrilled to see an educated and well spoken gay man blowing the FUCK out of feminists and all the people on the left I hate, but then I found out he dropped out of uni twice, has no actual credentials and he started talking about black cock and having raves at talks and press events with dildos in his hands and shit and he fell off hard. That and exposing /pol/ then going IT'S JUST SATIRE GUYS, REALLY.

Hell I'd be surprised if anyone here unironically liked him at this point. He could have been something really special for the mainstream right wing but he went and fucked it all up the stupid homojew.
>>
I hope he gets shot in this next parade or whatever he's doing by an angry Muslim.
He would serve his purpose as a martyr and benefit the cause, plus his nigger loving faggot ass would be dead, so it's a win win situation.
>>
>>79881301
I would have a quiet chuckle to myself if he was killed.
>>
i just hate him coz hes a hew
otherwise hes quite an alright guy
hes pretty cool about most things if only he wasn't a disgusting jewboi kike
>>
He is a sodomite, he deserves death.
>>
you mean captain Sweden
>>
>>79881301
>Does anyone actually hate this guy to the point were you want him to get killed one day?

I'm sure some stormfags and mudslimes do
most of us like him pretty much
>>
>>79883546
What the fuck are you on about?

Why do Americans act like this? Is there already a meme about this?
#YesAllAmericans
>>
>>79884999
What kind of Republican would I be if I didn't want to see an interracial gay get murdered?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.