[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it over? I mean, she could admit fucking everything and STILL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hitlery.jpg (19 KB, 400x532) Image search: [Google]
hitlery.jpg
19 KB, 400x532
Is it over? I mean, she could admit fucking everything and STILL have a greater chance of being elected than Trump. I'm still voting for him, but I'm still worried.
>>
>>79873440
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus
>>
>>79873440

I'm voting for Hillary.

Let's be clear: she either didn't do anything criminal or she outmaneuvered the FBI.

Either way she's a better candidate than Trump
>>
>>79873440
I was saying this all along. Trump is done. He will endorse SHILL or drop out. He has no leverage He can't possibly have because he is a small unit in all those schemes. There are bigger players like Kochs, Soros, Rockefellers, Bush's etc. He is totally on the needle of Goldman Sachs, I don't understand what are you expecting?
>>
>>79873658
>she dindu nuffin
>>
>>79873658
>Let's be clear
I need to find a way to filter this phrase from my life.
>>
>>79873972
I'm starting to think that this phrase is a liberal red flag.
>>
>>79874100
It is. Same with rhetoric and bigot. Everytime I hear it on tv, I change the channel.
>>
>>79874545
salty faggot.

do your self a favor idiot and vote Clinton
>>
>>79873440
Honor sequitur fugientem.
>>
>>79873440
>>79851339
To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity
would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or
administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

>To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity
would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity

>To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.