[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another poor Palestinian freedom fighter ended up in an Isra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Another poor Palestinian freedom fighter ended up in an Israeli hospital in Critical condition today, with video goodness of it all.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4824669,00.html
>>
Why are there still non Jews in Israel?
>>
>>79873451
because the world will be angry if we make them leave
also they dont want to leave, they want to stay and kill all jews
>>
File: AssaultKnife.jpg (277 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
AssaultKnife.jpg
277 KB, 1280x720
>>79873451
Who do you think picks up the trash?
>>
>>79873451
Because the white conspiracy that forces Muslims into Israel to destroy the Jewish race.
>>
>>79873202

Mudshit got rekt
>>
she probably went there so they will kill her as in suicide by soldier. this wont be the first time. they shot her in the stomach and took her to an israeli hospital. she will go to jail where she will get free food and can study and finish a collage degree, while her family will get houndreds of dollars every month from the palestinian government, as a reward for having a terrorist daughter.
>>
>>79873202
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4822376,00.html
Stories like this make me want you to tell all the Palestinians they have 48 hours to GTFO of your borders before they are all seen as enemy combatants and shot. And tell all your neighboring countries, any nation which allows their citizens to attempt to cross our borders to harm us will be seen as an unrepentant enemy and they will meet their death.
>>
>>79875812
I'm not a fan of Jews in America, with few exceptions.
But I think Israel should go 100% Nationalist and protect what is theirs without hesitation.
Anyone who can't handle that can fuck off and die too.
>>
>>79874235
Hope they succeed. You deserve it.
>>
>>79873202
wake me up when palestine bombs israel's only functioning power plant and damns them to living in cold darkness for 2/3rds of the day for months on end during winter
>>
Who else here laughs heartily every time a settler yahood-rat gets wrecked? Fuck off this board likudnik hasbarats.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.