[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could /pol/ be wrong about Islam?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: pol btfo 1.jpg (84 KB, 1440x1303) Image search: [Google]
pol btfo 1.jpg
84 KB, 1440x1303
Could /pol/ be wrong about Islam?
>>
>/pol/
>wrong

pick one
>>
>>79872870
>Islam is a unified body that has never had schisms or internal conflict, ever
>Other religions, including Christianity, have never had internal strife

It's a shit argument.
>>
>>79872870
So the Saudis are the real muslims?
>>
File: USAAYOKAY.jpg (58 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
USAAYOKAY.jpg
58 KB, 600x450
>muh rich islamic history of rape and conquest
>>
>OP wants another thread full of people telling him why he's wrong
>>
File: 1299756824118.jpg (34 KB, 192x279) Image search: [Google]
1299756824118.jpg
34 KB, 192x279
It turns out a religion of 1 fucking billion plus people isn't a monolithic hivemind?

Who
The
Fuck
Knew
>>
>>79872870
>muslims fighting other muslims

Gee, it's like they were doing this for past millenium.
>>
Relevant scene from Four Lions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAqIFtlH_hA
>>
>>79872870
what do you mean, /pol/ agrees with many of islam's beliefs and practices
>>
>>79872870
>>
>different religious factions don't fight
>>
File: Ramadanbombathon.jpg (91 KB, 391x306) Image search: [Google]
Ramadanbombathon.jpg
91 KB, 391x306
>>79872870
>during the holiest month of Islam

since when was that ever a detractor for the Religion of Peace?
>>
>>79873602
based
>>
ISIS
wait for it.....
represents....
Islam
>>
>>79872870
>/pol/ is one person with one opinion

Also,
>religious fundamentalists killing each other somehow absolves their other terrorist acts
>>
File: 1467677430275.png (98 KB, 502x410) Image search: [Google]
1467677430275.png
98 KB, 502x410
>>79873012
>So the Saudis are the real muslims?

Saudis don't own that site, they are administering it. If it was an attack against the Saudi military or Royal Family, you would have had a point, but this is a site that the Saudis took control of once they were given autonomy after the Ottoman Empire dissolved post ww1.

>>79873558
Haha, I've noticed this too. Especially the part about women, gays and transgendered folks.
>>
>real muslims have never fought each other in history
>>
So if ISIS are real Muslims then why did they target a Sunni mosque?
>>
File: 1459485852201.jpg (78 KB, 749x574) Image search: [Google]
1459485852201.jpg
78 KB, 749x574
>>79872870
Oh right. They call themselves the ISLAMIC State because they secretly mean the opposite of that, right?

I am so sick of their taqqiyah.
>>
>>79872870
NO. the tweet's logic is atrocious, move along...
>>
File: Before You Do This No Canada.png (1 MB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
Before You Do This No Canada.png
1 MB, 1920x1044
>>79874180
If you took time to learn about the issue instead of criticizing people on /pol/, of all things, you would realize that ISIS worship a sect of Islam that is Takfiri, meaning as part of its characteristics it deems other people who call themselves muslim to be non muslims. So from the perspective of the Islamic State, they weren't attacking a muslim holy site at all.
>>
>>79874391
>the taqqiya meme

ISIS are Sunni, Taqqiya hasn't been taught in Sunni circles since Reconquista
>>
Implying it wasn't either:
>An angry white person/Jew
>A false flag so people can say Isis isn't Islam
>Babby's first suicide bombing gone wrong, accidentally blown himself up outside the HQ
>>
>>79874574
That's because it isn't logic, it is rhetoric. And it is very attractive rhetoric to everyone who already agrees with his position (that muslim terrorists aren't muslim).
>>
>>79874761
another quality shitpost
>>
ISIS just seem to scream "come over everyone and kill us!"
This must be a work of a Jewish stand.
>>
File: summary_jihad_1.png (1 MB, 1024x3300) Image search: [Google]
summary_jihad_1.png
1 MB, 1024x3300
>>79872870
No.
>>
this is just advanced taqiyya
>>
>>79873491
JUMP THE FENCE FAISAL
>>
File: panama.png (58 KB, 777x380) Image search: [Google]
panama.png
58 KB, 777x380
>>79874761
>pretending taqqiyah isn't real
Taqqiyah is the standardized terminology accepted in the west for the islamic doctrine of religious lies. Not all islamic religious lies are strictly taqqiyah, but it doesn't matter. They're still lying because of their religion.

See, in Christian or Jewish morality systems, lying is considered sinful because it breaks the covenant with God. But islam is not just permissive of lying, it is a moral obligation for muslims. The koran even says that allah is deception. They will lie, lie, lie all day long when talking to you about the truth of islam. You basically cannot take anything they say at their word any time you are talking to one. But if you want to learn the truth about islam, just read what they write to one another about their religion. Then they're slightly more honest.

>Spoiler: they want to murder all the non-muslims until all people on earth worship their barbarian religion.
>>
File: religionofpeace.jpg (3 MB, 2504x4250) Image search: [Google]
religionofpeace.jpg
3 MB, 2504x4250
>>79872870
Meanwhile, in the blisteringly cold harsh plains of Realityland.
>>
>>79875187
fuck up retard. My family is Shia and I'm telling you the Sunnis don't teach Taqqiya. It's a Shia thing. It's taught only by Shia scholars. And even then it's not what you fucking autistics think it is, not that you'd believe my explanation of it because you'll just come at me with "taqqiya!!" like a parrot with an extra chromosome. Kill yourself my man
>>
>>79873665
>>79873783
>>79874237
>>79875043
>>79875358

you guys are missing the point. Why would a SUNNI militant group attack a SUNNI mosque?
>>
ISIS represents Islam.
>>
intra-muslim violence is very islamic. Muslims have been fighting each other since mohammad.

The muslim knows this. he is simply trying to fool the kafir. Don't be fooled. The only thing a muslim can do to make amends, is leave islam.
>>
>>79872870
No. ISIS represents a version of Islam and it is attacking versions of Islam it doesn't like. Treating Islam as a monolith is as incorrect as treating/pol/ as a monolith. That being said enough of Islam and the Muslim world harbor ISIS that it could be said that ISIS does represent a significant portion of Islam
>>
>>79872870
don't fool yourself, we all know what kind of people the saudi ruling family is. ISIS probably tries to free Madina from them because they are apostates in their eyes.
>>
>>79872870
The first victims of islamic terrorism are muslims.

More news at 11.
>>
File: Snackbar.jpg (43 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Snackbar.jpg
43 KB, 620x400
>>79872870
>islamic extremists blow up your friends
>instead of denouncing them in a scathing statement, and pushing for self-regulation and cooperation with law enforcement in the religious community, blame people who literally had no part in it
>jihad, repeat
>blame the west for actually calling it by its fucking name
>>
File: Quran_3-54[1].png (3 KB, 345x122) Image search: [Google]
Quran_3-54[1].png
3 KB, 345x122
>>79875610
Stop lying about your evil religion, and people will stop calling you a liar. Read the fucking pick. If it's not Taqqiyah it's Hiyal or Kitman.

I mean, you slimes must really think we're stupid. You must think we can't read your evil holy books. It's right in there in black and white for everyone to see, and there you are pretending it doesn't exist.

But there's good news. The truth of the muslims has been revealed to everyone so that even the leftists are struggling to push their mental gymnastics. The muslim in orlando decided to be muslim to people again. The muslims in the Brussels airport decided to be muslim to people again. The muslims in the Constantinople airport decided to be muslim to people again. You can't hide any more. We are going to wake up, unite, and wipe you all out this time.
>>
>>79875610
Go back home achmed
>>
>>79872870
>sectarian violence isn't real!
What's wrong with these people? These people are super fundamentalists who destroy tons of shit because "idolatry", of course they'd do attacks in a "holy city". Cities can't be holy, only Allah is holy, when will these apostates learn?
>>
>>79875660
This may shock you, but there are several subsects within the larger ones.
>>
>>79873289
Gee it's not like they start killing each other before MohamMad was even cold.
>>
>>79875660
ISIS are Wahhabists. Most other Muslims in the ME aren't, so it makes sense that pretty much everyone is their fucking enemy.
>>
>>79872906
/pol/ was wrong about Hillary being indicted.
>>
Ask muslims this question:
"If ISIS aren't real muslims who are the real muslims?"
Then watch them argue and threaten eachother over who is the real muslims.
>>
Haven't the saudi destroyed dozens of ancient houses, temples and graveyards from their own religion ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_early_Islamic_heritage_sites_in_Saudi_Arabia
>>
File: 1443755002890.jpg (38 KB, 405x343) Image search: [Google]
1443755002890.jpg
38 KB, 405x343
3 groups of Muslims

>the guys blowing themselves up and killing infidels and shit

They're literally following the Quran and the life of Muhammad after he moved to Medina and became a war general and politician. It was during this time that Muhammad conquered many territories and forced people to convert to Islam or be put to death. This is why Islam literally means "Submit". As told by the Quran, you keep attacking the infidels until you've forced them to submit and convert. If you live this life you are rewarded in the afterlife.

>moderate Muslims

The majority here. They are not violent at all and their interpretation of the Quran is much less literal. However, there is a large portion of these Muslims who agree with the jihads and an even bigger portion who agree with archaic practices like Sharia Law. Western influence are liberating some of the other moderates which is the reason these groups keep attacking other Muslims, they view them as infidels.

>reformation Muslims

These are the Muslims who are actively trying to change Islam. To reform it into the 21st century as a religion that values equality and peace. Other Muslims view these Muslims as heretics, because as Muhammad himself said, he was the purest prophet and nobody better will ever come. This leads Muslims to believe that Islam cannot change, because nobody is more worthy than Muhammad to change it.

>wrong about Islam?

tldr here, no. Islam has been waging war on the infidels for literally the last 1400 years or so. They will never stop until the world is 100% Muslims.
>>
Honestly ISIS is following Islam the closest and all of the other muslims don't follow their book to the T
>>
Maybe Islamic State should rename themselves Not So Islamic State. Also someone should confiscate their korans.
>>
>>79872870
shit shitting on shit, I'm starting to support ISIS
>>
>>79876113
https://discover-the-truth.com/2015/01/24/response-to-critics-claim-allah-is-a-deceiver-quran-354/
>The above Islamic scholars make it quite clear that when Makr is used for Allah there is no deception. It depends on the object, hence, was it for a good purpose or evil? When Allah plans to thwart the evil plans of disbelievers against Jesus, that is good. How is this in any way evil? Is it wrong to help an innocent person and stopping an evil plan?

Makr can also mean "scheming" or "plotting".

Using a shitty translation and taking a verse out of its context is not an argument, Schlomo.
>>
File: download.jpg (90 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
90 KB, 500x666
>>79875660

Apparently, the bomb was strategically placed at or near shi'a-heavy populace

also,

>What is "not muslim enough"/Wahhabism?
>>
THE MIDDLE EAST IS A SHITHOLE

THERES NOTHING HOLY ABOUT ANY MUSLIM SITE

THEIR RELIGION PROMOTES DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY
>>
>Mao killed millions of Chinese
>See, he kills Chinese people. He can't be Chinese

These libtards are here too, except in India the right has more power on Twitter, and everyone BTFOs the libtards
>>
>>79874761
People forget about kitman
>>
>>79873602
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>79872870
>radical islamists target Muslims that don't believe what they do
>>
>>79872870
Muslims are commanded to kill the hypocrites, ie, those who don't carry out the commands of Mohamed.
>>
>>79876376
>Islam has been waging war on the infidels for literally the last 1400 years or so.
And itself just as long.
>They will never stop until the world is 100% Muslims.
And then they will just continue to wage war on eachother.

The point is muslims will always kill for their religion. They will kill eachother, they will kill non muslims, they will kill women, muslims is a religion based upon killing people who worship wrong or don't worship at all.

All those "moderates" and "reformation" muslims are from two groups, liars trying to trick westerners and people who are heretics in the eyes of Islam who are disobeying Islamic law and should just give it up entirely if that is the case.

Islam is a death cult.
>>
>>79875660
>why would fundamental islamists kill muslims that don't follow the book to the dot.

wow no idea omar
>>
>>79872870
So the IRA aren't Irish because they also target Irish people?
>>
>>79876113
You've wasted your time learning about Islam off pol and the internet blogosphere.

>I mean, you slimes must really think we're stupid.

Yes I really think you're stupid. Americans are some of the stupidest people I've ever come across. Everything has to fit neatly into a hollywood narrative and they take a dualist approach to everything. You people have no semblance of nuance or complexity. You're comparable to the Khomeinists in our own sect.

Your country is slowly going to shit because it's uneducated and your government is too rigid and adapts too slowly to the changing times.

But by all means, continue wasting your time saving infographics from pol.
>>
>>79873558
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this
>>
>>79873558
so why would we first kill Christianity to then subdue ourselves to a religion that is dominated by foreign cultures and powers

If you need others to keep rule in your society, you're a loser.
>>
>>79876992
Go back to your filthy country slime
>>
>>79872870
That dummy doesn't know about Sunni vs Shia
>>
>>79876830

These attackers are the ones who are LITERALLY following the Quran. To them, the Muslims who are not fighting infidels aren't even real Muslims, they're infidels as well.

As taught by the Quran written after Muhammad's move to Medina, these attackers are the real Muslims. And they have to kill or convert everyone else.

The problem isn't radicals,as radical would imply that they're coming to some weird extreme conclusion in interpreting the Quran, when the reality is that they're doing exactly what it tells them to do, the problem is Islam. It's a violent religion.
>>
>>79872870
>muslims never kill other muslims guys
>>
>>79875187
What a waste of fucking effort. Hang yourself, you uneducated monkey and read a book.
>>
Meccan Islam has a saying that basically amounts to "by any means necessary"
>>
Some nigger just shot a legally carrying gun owner. In America. With a gun. Don't EVER say violent, murderous niggers represent gun owners.
>>
>>79872870
in Islam hurting each other for not strictly following the rules they interpret through the quran is standard practice for that religion. I see nothing new here.
>>
It attracts violence, permeates violence, and starts violence. This incident falls under that category.
>>
>>79877262

And Meccan Islam is the peaceful Islam. Which pretty much explains Islam's problem.

The sooner the world realizes they're at war the Islam the better.
>>
Someone on /pol/ just posted a BBC thread on #whiteprideday. Don't ever say that /pol/ represents racism.
>>
File: 50b.jpg (17 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
50b.jpg
17 KB, 400x266
>>79877126
make me
>>
>>79875610
You have to go back.
>>
>>79875660
Why would a black gang attack another black gang?
>>
>>79877511
see >>79877455
>>
>>79877177
Exactly. "Moderates" aren't real muslims, they are subversives who only wear their head scarves, eat halal and celebrate ramadan for virtue signaling reasons.

They don't really give a fuck about following their own shitty rules they are just saying fuck you to the west when they come to our countries and pull that bullshit.

In a lot of ways I hate them more than the real muslims in ISIS because they and their leftist pets prevent us from fighting the real enemy.
>>
The biggest difference between modern Christianity and modern Islam is that modern Christianity teaches its followers to live their lives like Jesus, which is a loving, peaceful way to live. Modern Islam teaches Muslims to live their life like Muhammad, attacking and converting infidels.

Liberals try to compare the two all the time, but it's a ridiculous comparison.
>>
>>79877539
>>79877455
Go home fgt
>>
>>79872870
I saw some fag on facebook post this last night (it was actually an occupy democrats article). Googled "ISIS bombs Saudi Arabia" to confirm, found nothing. Then i saw that Al-Jazeera and BBC reported a bombing of a Muslim holy site in Medina. Unless something has changed, ISIS didn't claim responsibility.

If they do, and give a reason why, I may adjust my opinions accordingly. But until then it sounds like some shit skins bein shitskins and western liberals creaming their pants at the thought of ISIS doing the attack (and thus absolving Islam itself of any guilt somehow).
>>
>>79877631
Dont you have a dog to suck off
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U
>>
>>79872870
To declare someone an apostate and kill them is a very Islamic thing to do. I guess the well-meaning Muslim here forgot about that.

>>79873558
>/pol/ agrees with many of islam's beliefs and practices
Name a few.
>>
>>79872870

then WHY THE FUCK don't you fight them, most muslim countries support isis in one way or another
>>
>>79877713
Don't you have kids to molest
>>
>>79872870
They just want to get some time while europe's muslims prepare for civil war
>>
>>79877686
sectarian conflict is highly common in islam, even if they do take credit for it, it barely makes a difference
>>
They don't represent Islam, but they are Muslims. End of story.

Now:
1. Take a full 360-degree scan of your penis.
2. Convert it into a 3D model file.
3. Export it to an appropriate file format (I recommend .STL).
4. Pay a company to 3D print a dildo from your file.
5. Take that 3D model of your penis and go fuck yourself.
>>
>>79872870
Fucking Saudis destroyed pretty much all of Mecca to build hotels around the main site, tons of significant and holy sites razed to the ground.
>>
>>79877621
Actually most muslim sects focus on Muhammad's life before his exile, which was when he was still a Pacifist. His later verses he introduced during his war with the Polytheists aren't seen as true abrogations by most muslim sects. Generally, the younger the sect the more abrogations they adhere to. So the Talib (Taliban) and Wahhabis (ISIS, AQ, Saudis) see these violent verses as true and have more focus on Muhammad's later life.
>>
>>79872870
> niggers kill also niggers so niggers killing whites isn't a issue
>>
>>79877868
>Mecca
>holy

Pick 1
>>
>>79877850
>They don't represent Islam, but they are Muslims
Then who represents Islam?
>>
>>79878073
Islam isn't a monolith. Values and beliefs change according to time and place. Homosexual sex was totally acceptable in the muslim world until about 200 years ago but now look how they're treated
>>
File: over 6000000.png (37 KB, 843x1102) Image search: [Google]
over 6000000.png
37 KB, 843x1102
>mfw /pol/ finally hates the arabs more than me
>>
>>79876304
>/pol/ is one person
>implying /pol/ cares about an opponent easiest to beat getting off easy
>>
>>79876606
Nothing good can come from an evil act. The ends don't justify the means. Therefore, for allah (or muslims) to lie, even when they believe that it is justified, is still an evil act. Any alleged good they cause (for instance, by destroying civilization through the use of taqqiyah) is irrevocably tainted by the evil of their lie.

Maybe you should go back to Morocco and stop pretending to be french, you lying muslim.
>>
>>79878224

so you wanna say that muslims are terrorists cozz they are not allowed to be gay anymore, makes sense, it all started roughly 200 years ago
>>
>>79878224
>Islam isn't a monolith
My point exactly. Just as you will denounce and condemn ISIS, they will do the same to you.
>>
>>79878073
The last time I said Orthodox Christians represented Christianity, a shitstorm ensued. I'm not going to get into a similar argument again. I'm not going to choosing one group to represent a religion with over 1.5 billion followers and a dozen sects.
>>
>>79878315
holy fuck you are retarded
>>
File: 1442133750693.jpg (186 KB, 539x768) Image search: [Google]
1442133750693.jpg
186 KB, 539x768
>>79878265
Nice try kike, but we don't hate Muslims more than we hate a rabid dog.
We do hate you, leftists, feminists, faggots and basically everyone who contributes to make our societies weaker and more degenerate.
> Pic related, the only shape a Jew can take without harming everybody else
>>
File: mfw muslims.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
mfw muslims.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>79876992
I'm not as dumb as you think. I know who the enemy is (you) and I know what you think (you're smarter than everyone and getting away with your lies). You want to know how I learned about islam? Watching the towers fall on 9/11. That taught everyone in the entire world everything they ever needed to know about your evil religion. If you think that's incorrect then it is incumbent on you to stop lying about islam, admit your evil acts of terror, and work to stop them.

But you won't. You'll cling to your koran and your lies. You will continue to prove yourself to be the barbarian that you are, showing us all over and over again what muslims are really like. Just as we saw in Orlando, and in San Bernardino, and in Chattanooga, and in the Stade de France, and in the Bataclan, and in Charlie Hebdo, and at the kosher mart, and on, and on, and on. Your actions overcome your lies, muslim.
>>
>IRA murder irish people in the name of different irish people
>Don't ever say the IRA represent irish people
>>
>don't talk to me or my religion's terrorists ever again
>>
File: 1432927221240.gif (400 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1432927221240.gif
400 KB, 320x240
>>79878510
Smart enough to expose your lies and evil, muslim.
>>
>>79878224
Exclusive homosexuality was never acceptable, bisexuality paired with family-raising was and is.
>>
>>79878423
Muslims are terrorists because terrorism is an extremely effective tactic. Especially when you can't fight an adversary with conventional means because they have drones, tanks, trained soldiers. The end goal of these groups is to reestablish the Caliphate and topple these Arab governments they see as illegitimate. The West props up these governments so naturally the West are their enemies too. They leaders of these groups are highly intelligent and educated and they have their means to conscript useful idiots for their bidding, that will strap bombs to themselves and do whatever it takes.
>>
>>79872870
ISIS = kike controlled to turn most of the middle east into a shit hole so israel can gobble up the land almost for free.
>>
>>79872870
>takfirisme
/thread
>>
>>79878781
You're so delusional you think any normal person would give shit about that gif. Someone out there is earning money from printing Qurans you know, thanks for putting money in muslim pockets
>>
>worshipping cities and objects
>ISIS why are you blowing us up for idolatry
Takbir...I guess
>>
>Start free lancing as a writer for an alt right, self described, blog
>Avoid mentioning Islam because right to religion is fundamental, and there really is nothing to be done about it
>Editor gets an article
>CAN YOU PLEASE WRITE ABOUT HOW RADICAL ISLAM AND NEUTERED LIBERALS AREN'T RESPONDING

Like, I get it, but what is there to be done? It's like you can blame niggers for crimes, but what is there to do besides arming yourself and securing your own neighborhoods?
>>
>>79872870
>don't ever say that The Islamic Static represents Islam.
It represents many muslims, but you can't really say anything represents a demographic wholly.
>>
>>79876304
>not all pol users
>>
>>79876830
>All those "moderates" and "reformation" muslims are from two groups, liars trying to trick westerners

Nah man, there genuinely are people who want to reform Islam into a religion that could fit into the 21st Century. The problem is that muslims who try to do this are usually . . . wait for it . . .
KILLED. . . by other muslims.
>>
>>79878871

>Especially when you can't fight an adversary with conventional means because they have drones, tanks, trained soldiers
>They leaders of these groups are highly intelligent and educated

you do know that until 9/11 talibans and other muslim terrorist were regarded as freedom fighters, while they were fighting vs Russians or Serbs... Bin Laden was CIA operative, so how can you call them intelligent when they doomed themselves by doing 9/11
>>
>>79878871
>useful idiots
And this is probably the scariest part - that there are hundreds and thousands, possibly millions, of people who actually believe this stuff to the point where they are willing to die for the cause.

>>79878895
>le Israel funded ISIS meme
pls no
>>
>>79872870

Please.

This is political islam at work. The saudis are terrible at managing security for their citizens. The leadership has superlative protection, but that's because they have the mandate of heaven to back them.

This is supposed to frighten people into joining ISIS, backing its legtimacy as both the claimaints to the faithful and to the political caliphate. It shows that the ruling regimes can no longer protect their citizenry, and thus brings the legitimacy of the house of Saud into question; basically, it makes the claim that god is no longer on their side.

Christians did this too, for many years. Its how competing kings and unloyal vassals justified war or rebellion against the current regime.
>>
File: GP90[1].jpg (190 KB, 1357x1064) Image search: [Google]
GP90[1].jpg
190 KB, 1357x1064
>>79879099
That's okay, they're probably being printed by jews anyway. You know what else we're doing? Buying bullets to send to the middle east to kill muslims. NATO 5.56 retails for about $0.20 per round. That's how much a muslim's life is worth. That's how much your life is worth, muslim. Twenty cents.
>>
>>79878644
Watching the towers fall on 9/11 taught most people that the USA reaps what they sowed in the Middle East.

All those attacks you listed were done by Wahhabis, so it's irrelevant to me. Meanwhile, your country had more days with mass shootings than without both this year and last year. I don't recall the last time my country even had a mass shooting
>>
>>79878073
John Kerry
>>
File: 1444469769473.png (725 KB, 1000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1444469769473.png
725 KB, 1000x2000
>>79878871
Taqqiyah. The reason muslims are terrorists is because their evil holy books tell them literally to go be terrorists. moehommad (piss be upon him) was a terrorist. These muslims are just emulating moehommad (piss be upon him).
>>
>>79875024
Nani!!???! S-Sutando!?!??!
>>
>>79873602
ouuuuuh REKT
>>
Honestly I think ISIS is a Jewish organization.

TBQH, he's right.
>>
File: 1439071986974.jpg (262 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
1439071986974.jpg
262 KB, 750x600
>>79879568
What is your country, pakistan? Because if so, your last mass shooting was yesterday. Don't pretend to be australian either, you already admitted you were muslim.

The USA wasn't doing shit in the middle east before 9/11. That was muslims deciding to go be muslim to us. Just like muslims always do. But don't worry. The awareness is spreading. Soon every one of you terrorists will be rounded up and dealt with.
>>
>>79873491
Best fucking film ever.
>>
>>79879350
Not really true. The Mujahadeen were seen as freedom fighters but their leader was Massoud the Lion of Peshwar and he went on to create the Northern Alliance which was enemies of the Taliban and AQ.

Bin Laden's plan was to scare the USA out of the Middle East and he was copying what Khomeini did with the barracks bombing in Lebanon. Except the USA did the opposite and invaded Afghanistan and Iraq. Now their tactic has changed to try to embroil the West into a deeper war and sap them of war endurance and so eventually elections will force them out. It's kind of working, both the Taliban and takfiri militant groups are bigger than they ever were prior to 9/11. The Taliban has an estimated 60k soldiers in their network, they're massive
>>
>>79879547
.223 is 35 cents Canadian :(
>>
>>79880001
You can save a lot by buying in bulk on the internet.
>>
>>79879568
Youre not an Australian it's not your country mudslime
>>
File: 1463009161839.jpg (57 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1463009161839.jpg
57 KB, 500x667
>Islam is a religion of peace! ISIS does not represent them.
>The Westboro Baptist Church is a good showcase of everything American Christians stand for!

Does the liberal doublethink ever end?
>>
File: 1444076967857.png (35 KB, 896x716) Image search: [Google]
1444076967857.png
35 KB, 896x716
>>79878644
>You want to know how I learned about islam? Watching the towers fall on 9/11.
This is the second most American post I've ever read. Well done on proving the moose limb right.
>>
>>79879995

exactly, cozz most muslims were, are or will be terrorists :)

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims. You don't fight them, you are with them, I think that all western countries would love to leave middle east, if only there were strong muslim countries who would fight not israel, but terror, its simple as that
>>
>>79872870
if isis doesn't represent islam, why is it islamophobia to have a flag that says fuck isis?
>>
Probably the funniest thing about you retards is the fact that YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOU HAVE A CHANCE.

You're a bunch of 18 year old pasty white BOYS. You sit there autistically typing "DOOOOZ VULT" and TALKING about crusades, and you think you'd stand a CHANCE against BRAVE JIHADIS WILLING TO FUCKING BLOW THEMSELVES UP for their religion?

I mean holy shit, a "crusade" against Islam would result in you being GETTING EMBARRASSED BY THE BRAVE MUJAHIDEEN. Yes, crusades were successful in the past, but that was when people ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT CHRISTIANITY. These days, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK. NO WESTERNERS ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN GOD.

Meanwhile, BRAVE ISLAMIC MUJAHIDEEN are FULLY committed to DYING for their religion. How the FUCK can you think you'd even be able to come close to defeating them, when you're scared to even leave your room? It's hilarious because despite the talk on here, you're TERRIFIED of us. You BOW your heads when you see us in your countries, dating your women, and you think you'd be able to defeat us in battle? LMFAO.
>>
>>79877535
cuz someone from the other gang stole a niggas barber appointment
>>
>>79879547
>$0.20 to kill u!!

So how did the USA spend ~$2 trillion since 2001 yet the takfiri groups and Taliban are bigger than ever?

Good job on continuing the legacy of Americans being retards.

I'm not Sunni so your government isn't going to attack me, idiot
>>
File: wolf.png (666 KB, 895x565) Image search: [Google]
wolf.png
666 KB, 895x565
imagine if after a mass shooting done by a white guy everyone exploded saying that most white guys are the ones that built society, and that they are the race/gender of peace.
>>
>>79879889
Not pakistan
>>
File: 1421072517763.png (58 KB, 646x654) Image search: [Google]
1421072517763.png
58 KB, 646x654
>>79880201

>that dark chocolate
>>
File: 65GDyzk.jpg (55 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
65GDyzk.jpg
55 KB, 627x663
>>79880433
>exactly, cozz most muslims were, are or will be terrorists :)

Research has determined this to be true.
>>
>>79880092
wasn't talking about Australia, work on your reading comprehension Justin
>>
>>79880519
>crusades were successful

crusades were NEVER successful, not even first
>>
File: 1417732418805.jpg (8 KB, 216x209) Image search: [Google]
1417732418805.jpg
8 KB, 216x209
>>79880519
>BRAVE ISLAMIC MUJAHIDEEN
>>
>>79872870
ISIS represents Islam
>>
>>79880433
says the Serb. I guess what the Serbs did to their muslim neighbours doesn't constitute as terrorism?

Commies and socialists were the main culprits of terrorism through most of the 20th century. Islamic groups adopted it following 1980 and Khomeinists bombing the barracks in lebanon
>>
>>79873007
Who are you arguing with? Are those quotes from earlier in the dialogue?
>>
>>79875187
>See, in Christian or Jewish morality systems, lying is considered sinful because it breaks the covenant with God.
>jewish
have some bad news for you anon...
>>
>>79881068
you're talking to a legit retard, don't bother
>>
>>79873012
Am I just more retarded than usual today? Who said anything about Saudis?
>>
>>79880874

yes, we did that to muslims, and muslims did that to us, don't say like it was one sided, that was civil war, if Serb were smarter, every muslim in balkan would be dead by the end of 1920. and we wouldnt be shithole as we are now
>>
>>79872870
In a sense yes. Islam is a backwards, savage ideology but could probably have begun to go down the path that christianity went down and become more secular/less violently dogmatic with their beliefs.

But Israel/USA/Saudi Arabia building and funding batshit crazy groups like ISIS does a good job of preventing that.
>>
>>79880519
Nice pasta
>>
File: MuslimVSCrusade.jpg (267 KB, 1584x1584) Image search: [Google]
MuslimVSCrusade.jpg
267 KB, 1584x1584
Also this
>>
>>79880394
Stop worshiping moehommad. You can spread all the taqqiyah you want about 9/11, but it proved to everyone watching exactly what islam is.
>>
>>79877810
View of woman, trans and gay people, going back to muh traditions, killing people who aren't thinking the same as they do, believing in an abrahamistic religion, etc
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 541x644) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 541x644
>>79873149
>>
File: 1450430612038.webm (1 MB, 1248x664) Image search: [Google]
1450430612038.webm
1 MB, 1248x664
>>79880562
We're so rich we can afford things like that. The muslims were already muslim. They're just following the koran more closely now in the Islamic State.
>>
>>79880394
nope dumbfuck, I hated Islam long before 9/11 (i.e. when you were still in your dads ballsack)
>>
>>79872870
>There are people that think there's only one flavor of Islam in existence and all these centuries of in-fighting in the middle east never happened
>>
>>79881291
I didn't say it was one sided. I'm stressing to you that terrorism is a tactic and it's not solely belonging to muslims even if muslims are the majority terrorists at this point in time. It wasn't like this just 36 years ago.

Talking like that is exactly how muslim extremists talks, but I don't expect you to recognise the irony.
>>
>>79873602
/thread
>>
>this group practices X version of Islam so it's not real Islam

Fuck off, they're all violent at different times. The common denominator is that it's Muslims doing the killing in the name of religion.It doesn't matter if they kill other Muslims. All that means is Islam is so fucking ass backwards and violent that it can't even get along with itself. And were supposed to think it will assimilate in the west?

Fuck Islam, fuck all it's denominations, keep that shit out of this country and out of the west. It's not welcomed.

Keep learning the hard way that it's a filthy religion practiced by barbarian Arab scum and mentally unstable westerners desperate for attention and belonging.

The Muslims in Britain will be beaten and humiliated in growing numbers. There will be a race war in our lifetime.
>>
>>79872870
the KKK is a Christian group that burned churches
the crusades were a Christian group that killed Christians

ISIS is a Muslim group that kills Muslims
>>
>>79881436
>comparing apples and oranges

Where is the Thirty Years War? Where is Charlemagne's Wars?

You do realise that Europe became 100% Catholic because they stomped on everyone else? The Middle East was still 20% Christian until 1900 and many pre-Islamic religions survived until the rise of Takfiri-Salafism. When it comes to Religious Conquest Battles. Nobody has done worse than the Christians
>>
File: 1393188548228.jpg (41 KB, 283x352) Image search: [Google]
1393188548228.jpg
41 KB, 283x352
>>79880519
We know how to read and use rifles in USA. We don't have to leave our room to stop you sad little critters.
>>
File: 1450376435353.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1450376435353.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>79881232
Typical taqqiyah. When you can't win an argument (because you are a liar and can't actually form a logical syllogism) you just try to censor those who are beating you.

But your lies are plain for all to see now, muslim. Your evil is no longer something you can hide.
>>
>>79872870

>No REAL SCOTSMAN sugars his dildo

Etc.
>>
>>79881262
ur big fat mum
>>
>>79881622
>there are people who literally think the most violent religion ever made is not the problem, but the FLAVOR is the problem
Go ANYWHERE in the MENA and tell them your american. I'm sure no "flavor" of Islam won't behead you
>>
>>79881606
your country is the poorest among the developed nations and continues to get poorer. You already have more proportion of people below the poverty line than in my country. Your country isn't rich anymore.
>>
>>79876992
>that flag
Shitskin shitposter, wow whodathunk
>inb4 leaf
>>
>>79881997
cuck
>>
>>79872870
>Don't ever say that ISIS represents Islam
Fuck you. ISIS represents Islam. They are literally doing what the Quran tells them to do.
>>
>>79872906
First post best post
>>
File: 1462409873713.gif (4 MB, 468x272) Image search: [Google]
1462409873713.gif
4 MB, 468x272
>>79881606
>gets head blown off
>still maintains great posture
>>
>>79876304
At least 20% knew nothing would happen. I knew it wouldn't which is why I ignored those threads.
>>
>>79881650

no its not irony, its truth, this is a dog eats dog world, and you are on the losing side (as am I being the ortodox), russian hooligans come to france, all russians are bad, english hooligans come to france, all brits are retards, that just how world works, so I repeat you must fight them to show us that not all muslims are terrorists, as I see it, young, poor white and black boys are going to middle east to clean crap that young muslims do not want, and young muslims come to europe, to steal and rape, instead fighting for their own country to take it back from terrorist and making it land of the free and home of the brave as they like it (but without killing others)
>>
>>79882090
Where in the Quran does it say to attack a mosque?
>>
THE KORAN IS SUPPOSED TO CONVEY THE SPEECH OF GOD HIMSELF. IT CAN’T BE CHANGED, IT’S TIMELESS, UNIVERSAL, AND ALL THE MUSLIMS HAVE TO FOLLOW ITS VERSES!

HERE ARE SOME OF THEM, COMPILED WITH AUTHENTIC HADITHS:

APOSTASY: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/apostasy.aspx

WOMEN WORTH LESS: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/women-worth-less.aspx

FRIENDSHIP WITH JEWS AND CHRISTIANS: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/friends-with-jews-christians.aspx

RELIGIOUS FREEDOM: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/jizya.aspx

SLAVERY: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/slavery.aspx

DEMOCRACY: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/democracy.aspx

LYING: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx

STEALING: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/stealing.aspx

HOMOSEXUALITY: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx

POLYGAMY: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/polygamy.aspx

DIVORCE: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/triple-talaq.aspx

WIFE BEATING: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/wife-beating.aspx

MEN IN CHARGE OF WOMEN: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/men-in-charge-of-women.aspx

VERSES OF VIOLENCE: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

WHY THE KORAN IS NOT FROM ALLAH: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/quran-not-from-allah.aspx

CONTRAICTIONS IN THE KORAN: http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/

MYTHS ABOUT MUHAMMAD: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/index.aspx

ADULTERY AND STONING: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/adultery-stoning.aspx

MYTHS OF ISLAM: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/myths/index.aspx

10 OTHER REASONS TO EXPLAIN WHY ISLAM ISN’T A RELIGION OF PEACE: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/10-reasons-not-peace.aspx

THE SCIENCE IN THE KORAN: http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Science/index.htm
>>
>>79878590
why would they sell jew ashes?
>>
>>79881971
>literally richest country in all of human history
>muslims claim it's poor
Seems like you lie so naturally you even lie about the obvious things.
>>
File: 1465354205327.png (313 KB, 401x547) Image search: [Google]
1465354205327.png
313 KB, 401x547
>>79879568

Mass shootings are quantified as 4+ victims. The vast majority of "mass" shootings in America are the result of gang (nigger) violence, so it's irrelevant to us.

Reinforcing you support Islamic violence with a stupid comment.

Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1410381874582.gif (3 MB, 393x281) Image search: [Google]
1410381874582.gif
3 MB, 393x281
>>79881437
>>79881610
Why are Americans the most retarded when discussing Islam?

Taqqiya literally just meant lying about your religious affiliation if your life was in immediate physical danger. You can hate Islam for so many things, it is a fundamentally flawed ideology but to froth at the mouth like a triggered faggot and accuse anyone that says anything different of being a filthy mussolimi is just retarded.

Also 9/11 was Mossad. Nice try JIDF.
>>
>>79882494
ISLAMIC TERROR ATTACKS THIS YEAR ONLY: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016

ISLAM IS A DANGER.

« These figures are a rough estimate of the death of non-Muslims by the political act of jihad.

Africa
Thomas Sowell [Thomas Sowell, Race and Culture, BasicBooks, 1994, p. 188] estimates that 11 million slaves were shipped across the Atlantic and 14 million were sent to the Islamic nations of North Africa and the Middle East. For every slave captured many others died. Estimates of this collateral damage vary. The renowned missionary David Livingstone estimated that for every slave who reached a plantation, five others were killed in the initial raid or died of illness and privation on the forced march.[Woman’s Presbyterian Board of Missions, David Livingstone, p. 62, 1888] Those who were left behind were the very young, the weak, the sick and the old. These soon died since the main providers had been killed or enslaved. So, for 25 million slaves delivered to the market, we have an estimated death of about 120 million people. Islam ran the wholesale slave trade in Africa.
120 million Africans

Christians
The number of Christians martyred by Islam is 9 million [David B. Barrett, Todd M. Johnson, World Christian Trends AD 30-AD 2200, William Carey Library, 2001, p. 230, table 4-10] . A rough estimate by Raphael Moore in History of Asia Minor is that another 50 million died in wars by jihad. So counting the million African Christians killed in the 20th century we have:
60 million Christians

Hindus
Koenard Elst in Negationism in India gives an estimate of 80 million Hindus killed in the total jihad against India. [Koenard Elst, Negationism in India, Voice of India, New Delhi, 2002, pg. 34.] The country of India today is only half the size of ancient India, due to jihad. The mountains near India are called the Hindu Kush, meaning the “funeral pyre of the Hindus.”
80 million Hindus
>>
>>79882674
Buddhists
Buddhists do not keep up with the history of war. Keep in mind that in jihad only Christians and Jews were allowed to survive as dhimmis (servants to Islam) everyone else had to convert or die. Jihad killed the Buddhists in Turkey, Afghanistan, along the Silk Route, and in India. The total is roughly 10 million. [David B. Barrett, Todd M. Johnson, World Christian Trends AD 30-AD 2200, William Carey Library, 2001, p. 230, table 4-1.] 10 million Buddhists

Jews
Oddly enough there were not enough Jews killed in jihad to significantly affect the totals of the Great Annihilation. The jihad in Arabia was 100 percent effective, but the numbers were in the thousands, not millions. After that, the Jews submitted and became the dhimmis (servants and second class citizens) of Islam and did not have geographic political power.

This gives a rough estimate of 270 million killed by jihad. »

https://www.politicalislam.com/tears-of-jihad/

ISLAM CREATES RETARDED AND BACKWARDED SOCIETIES. ISLAM EXISTS TO ANNIHILATE OTHER CIVILISATIONS AND CULTURES.

Muslim Inbreeding: Impacts on intelligence, sanity, health and society:
http://en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html
>>
>>79882622
see
>>79875187

stop lying about islam and we'll stop calling you liars.
>>
>>79882705
MUHAMMAD, THE « PROPHET » OF ISLAM, WAS A BARBARIAN PEDOPHILE AND HE KILLED INNOCENT INFIDELS.
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Was_Muhammad_a_Pedophile%3F
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Pedophilia_in_the_Qur'an
http://thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/life-of-muhammad.aspx
http://thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/index.aspx

Therefore, the exact translation of this portion of Qur'an 65:4 is "Not menstruated yet" ( لَمْ يَحِضْنَ ). In Arabic, the menstruating process is called HAIDH ( حيض ). It is possible to turn this noun into its verb form. Like we do it with menstruation, "menstruate" is YAHIDH ( يَحِض ). But it is LAM ( لَمْ ) that appears before YAHIDH and the NA ( نَ ) associated with YAHIDH and this puts Islamic apologists in a quandary because it cannot have any other meaning than “Not menstruated yet”. This is the appropriate English translation.

This verse 65:4 should be read as a continuation of Qur'an 33:49. If a woman who has not been used for sex should not have to observe any Iddah at all, as mentioned in 33:49, what is the reason for the prescribed Iddah for those women who have not yet menstruated? This is a clear indication marrying pre-pubescent girls and having sex with them is sanctioned by the Qur'an.
>>
>>79873904
>im too retarded to realize that /pol/ refers to the majority view on this board
>>
>>79881971
are you fucking retarded? Your comparing the country with the highest GDP with fucking Australia?
>>
>Baptists hate the Roman Catholic Church so they aren't Christians!

Not 100% sees their religion as how you see it. For alot, Islam is about killing people.
>>
>>79882345
I don't have anything to prove to anyone. The situation in my country is totally different and unrelated to ISIS and the muslims that are attacking westerners.

The situation in my country is to do with an identity crisis as well as fury at Britain and America for imperialism on our people in the past. The older generation still cares but the younger dont. Our Islamic extremists are a reactionary movement and it will pass in time. Already the most revered clerics in our sect are more of the Quietists that say Islam has no role in politics. Our parliament for the first time has more women than clergymen. Things are changing here in time and I'm confident it will get better.

I don't give a shit about ISIS or these other groups. They aren't from our sect and listen to different scholars. They aren't from my country or my ethnic group. If people want to put me in the same group as them it's because they're simple, I have no care what simple people think but I enjoy aggravating them
>>
>>79882850
the majority of people knew nothing would happen. Its fucking hillary clinton. Did you really imagine that she would get indicted by a democrat gov't?
>>
>>79882349
They're not attacking a mosque - they're attacking a place of heresy and apostates. Most Muslim scholars would agree that apostasy is punishable by death.
>>
>>79882871
GDP is irrelevant when you have 11 times the population. GDP per capita is what matters. And then you have to factor in you have massive wealth gaps in the USA. But we're getting into things like medians and averages which is very hard for Americans to understand because of you're all uneducated
>>
>>79872870
ISIS ATTACKS MUDSLIMES THEY CONSIDER AS «HYPOCRITS» ACCORDING TO THE KORAN.

IN THE KORAN THE HYPOCRITS HAVE TO BE KILLED AS APOSTATES OR INFIDELS.

ISIS WANTS TO STRICTLY FOLLOW THE ISLAMIC RULES. NO MORE.

READ THE KORAN YOU FUCKING DUMB CUNT.
>>
File: 1414774268329.jpg (259 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1414774268329.jpg
259 KB, 1920x1200
>>79882755
Where exactly did I state Islam was a religion of peace? Show me one instance of this imaginary taqqiya where someone converted to christianity or atheism in modern times to "defend their faith".

If anything muslims are the most likely to keep their faith after being westernized which is a large factor in the Islamification of some western communities.

But don't you dare let logic get in the way of your blind hate boner for Islam. Go ahead and rage some more you useful idiot.
>>
>>79882622
>Also 9/11 was Mossad
got any proof?
>>
>>79882946
alright this shit needs to end. Stop victim blaming. Every time you bring up the atrocities of muslims towards the western world, they bring up nonsense that its a reaction to American/British aggression.

IT. FUCKING. ISN'T.

Some of the largest terrorist attacks happened in Indonesia, Turkey, etc. and irrelevant European countries (Belgium).

Muslims have been attacking Europe, SE Asia, etc for nearly 700 years. It has nothing to do with a reaction to western imperialism
>>
Who cares about isis just look at the living standards and ethics of your average muzzo country. Groups like isis are the the cherry on the mohammedan sundae
>>
>>79883357
He won’t provide any proof. Mudslimes clearly did 9/11 as they did a lot of attacks before this event and as they’re committing attacks everyday now.

Islam exists to conquer and destroy, as Muhammad did!
>>
>>79882946

as I said, if your country is muslim and developed why dont your country (or coalition of muslim countries) deal with other muslim countries, instead you let christian countries fight terrorists, and blame them for calling all muslims terrorist, and thats what they do, they fight muslims (who are terrorists but still muslims)

I don't think that you need to prove anything, but until I see some muslims actually and with all their hearts stand up to terrorists, Ill call every muslim a terrorist, I'm simple, why should I care
>>
>>79881854
>30 Years War
>crusade
You were close, shitposter, what you meant to say was "where is the Crusade in Lithuania?"
>>
Mudslime strategy: blame Jews and America for everything.

Mudslime strategy: invading Western countries sneakily with ((((((refugees)))))) and attacking them at the same time.

Mudslime strategy: submit the whole world to the dirty cult of islam, thereby following the primary goal of the Koran.
>>
File: 1448768013628.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1448768013628.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>79883306
The contemporary way that you slimes practice that manner of taqqiya is by pretending to be liberal, or westernized, or civilized, or modern, or multicultural, or able to live peaceably with non-muslims. In fact, you are barbarians who continue to worship moehommad (piss be upon him). So you see, the taqqiyah you are practicing is the lie that you are peaceful, when in fact you are not.

No, some westerners are dumb enough to be deceived. For some, your lies and deception are effective. But not for me, because my hatred of muslims is not blind, but informed by incontrovertible evidence. And with each new event when you are muslim to people, such as the attack at Ataturk airport in Constantinople, you convince ever more people to wake up and realize the truth of your evil barbarian religion.
>>
>>79883167
I can't tell if this is an elaborate troll or if your really this dumb. GDP Per Capita is by far the WORST measure of economic strength. GDP Per Capita is essentially a measure of how many rich fucks exist in a small space (thats why non-relevant countries like Brunei top the list).

Nominal GDP is the best measure of economic strength.

Also America has a higher GDP per capita than Australia so I don't see your point.

Shitpost less on 4chan and actually open a book you dumbbass
>>
>>79883357
>>79883538
Typical JIDF response.

But if you want my actual opinion, I don't really care who was behind the attacks because chances are they were funded by the US anyway. The Bush administration was warned multiple times about an aerial terrorist attack yet they did nothing because it offered an easy way into Iraq.

It was just pearl harbor 2.0
Get the herd (ie you) to comply with your country's hawkish policies and the useful idiots pay the price years later. And you never learn.
>>
>>79874761
That sounds like taqqiya to me - a steaming pile of taqqiya.
>>
>>79883956
Typical MUDSLIME response. Civilized people don’t care about Jews or christians especially, only mudslimes have a pathological obsession with Jews.

I’m proud to support ISRAEL against the Mohammedans. I don’t care about your unfounded conspiracy theories, spread by uneducated people!

Read the truth about islam.
>>
>>79883413
You don't know our history. The Twelvers were originally non-political. They hanged one of their own mullahs (Sheikh Noori) for trying to push Islam into the national constitutional reforms of 1906. It was how we elected a secular government in the 50's. You and the British didn't like his policies so they brought in a coup to get rid of him. It was directly related to every faction absolutely hating the Americans/British. Khomeini was an extremist but he had popular backing because he was sitting on a Twelver legacy of not being involved in politics and the fury at the Americans and British. The older generation absolutely hate the British and American government for what they did. The rise of Khomeini was a direct result at the anger at the Pahlavis for being an American puppet selling off the interests of the country for Washington.

The fact of the matter is, we would not have a theocracy and the clergy would likely still be in the mosque if it wasn't for American and British imperialism. Your governments are a parasite on the world
>>
>>79883956
>JIDF
I'm not a jew.
>But if you want my actual opinion, I don't really care who was behind the attacks because chances are they were funded by the US anyway.
So you don't have any proof that it was Mossad, despite your earlier claim.
>>
>>79872870
I'm no expert on muslims but don't sunni and shia? Muslims kill each other daily?
>>
>>79884196
>only mudslimes have a pathological obsession with Jews

are we still on /pol/ ?
>>
>>79883924
>american education
>>
>Islam completely destroys an entire region of the globe
>let's bring it to Europe and America, how could this ever go wrong?
>>
>>79884271
This wasn't a Sunni vs Shia attack. ISIS is Sunni so is Saudi
>>
>>79884360
>ignore everything I post
>claim FUCKING AUSTRALIA has a bigger economy the USA
>hurr durr American education
nice refutation of my argument, you spastic 14 year old. As if you even understand basic economics. KYS
>>
>>79883904
You keep implying I'm a muslim to fit your pathetic rants but my family is coptic. I'm a deist. You have literally no idea what you're talking about.

You just enjoy stroking your micro penis at this imaginary muslim friend of yours like a bumbling retard.

>>79884239
It's called a joke burger. And some people here actually do believe Mossad and the jews were behind 9/11 100%

>>79884196
>>79884336
This one might actually be JIDF. Not even joking.
>>
>>79880201
source on negress?
>>
>>79884536
I didn't think so but I was using it as an example that muslims kill each other regardless if they share the same faith or not.
>>
>>79884218
>The Twelvers were originally non-political
seriously where the fuck do you people get this shit? Do your inbred parents teach you this?
You going to claim a movement which fucking asserts the political successors of the Prophet Muhhammad is non-political? A movement which believes a Mahdi is going to appear is non-political? Are you genuinely retarded
>>
>>79881056
Alright you dense fuck here's the deal.
There's two kinds of slime, sunni slime and shiite slime. Saying that ISIS attacking a mosque proves that Islam isn't terroristic makes no sense because there's already two kinds of Islam and infighting is common as fuck with them. It's like saying that nigger crimes against whites is no big deal because some crips did a drive by on some bloods.
>>
File: muhammad.gif (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
muhammad.gif
3 MB, 1280x720
>>79884649
I literally never met a Jew for my whole life, but sure I am, Achmed ;)
>>
File: 81rH6zbSyaL.jpg (305 KB, 1246x1801) Image search: [Google]
81rH6zbSyaL.jpg
305 KB, 1246x1801
Soon this book will have an english translation, pic related.

+500 pages where the Koran and the dirty cult of islam are taking down by an Arab apostate.

I hope you will purchase one as soon as it will be available. Also read the truth about the Koran and the hadiths! I posted a few here.

That’s all I had to say.
Reminders:
>>79882674
>>79882705
>>79882809
>>79883275

Mudslimes and leftists are poorly educated and uninformed about the truth. We need to spread the knowledge, then people will realize.

During the current, there were 1210 Islamic attacks in 50 countries, in which 11108 people were killed and 13356 injured. At least.

Don’t forget them!
>>
>>79872870
Mudslimes kill each other all the time. Been doing so for millennia. Why don't we ever see Muslim structures get destroy is disaster porn movies? The same reason people are afraid to publish pictures depicting Mohammed. The muzzies chimpout and kill people. A mudslime will kill you just for questioning the validity of death cult in the modern world. With blood on his hands holding your severed head in the air the mudslime will insist his is a religion of peace.
>>
>>79884572
I don't know why I should bother here. but I'll try one last time. I never said Australia has a bigger economy. I said we're richer than you. Your country has a bigger GDP because it has 12x the population or something. We have a bigger GDP per capita by every measure except the IMF. Not only this, but the wealth gap is much narrower in Australia, your GDP per capita is distorted because your top 1% is fucking rich and has more money than the 50% poorest. the wealth distribution in Australia is for more equal.

Your middle class continues to drop and you have the highest percentage of people below the poverty line in developed world. Your country is full of poor people and very rich people, but not much in between. So your dickwaving about GDP is pointless, unless you want to tell me the Chinese and Indians are richer than Australians? cuck
>>
File: Diversity.png (530 KB, 666x940) Image search: [Google]
Diversity.png
530 KB, 666x940
>>79872870

I guess the protestant and catholic wars weren't about the Christian religion.

Right?

Nor is the Sunni/Shia schism about religion. Somehow.
>>
>>79876304
I never had any hope of truth or justice prevailing in such a case.

Though she is guilty, and they all know it.
>>
>>79884845
We have two branches, the Quietists and the Khomeinists. Quietists were mainstream until 1970 and believed Islam had no role in politics and mullahs were to stay in the mosque. Ayatollah Sistani is currently the most revered queitist
>>
>>79885120
This and Stephen Coughlin's "Catastrophic Failure."
>>
>>79885341
Seems to me we need more quietists in this world.
>>
>>79872870

>Sunni mudslimes killing Shia mudslimes
>Sunni are the majority of mudslimes
>"don't call them Muslims"

So what the fuck are you, then? All they're saying is that Sunni Muslims aren't true Muslims, but that's something like 90% of the cunts.
>>
>>79873602

>the leader of ISIS isn't a mossad agent

How the fuck do people so bluepilled end up on the right wing?
>>
>>79872870
Sunnia or Shia?
>>
File: 1409103052473.jpg (148 KB, 383x420) Image search: [Google]
1409103052473.jpg
148 KB, 383x420
>>79885025
DELET TIS reee

>>79885051
you got me, I've been officially #crusaded
You guys are seriously sad if you like spending your free time fighting imaginary muslims on the internet. I'll just leave this thread before I trigger more faggots and someone accuses me of practicing ultra taqqiya or some other made up bullshit you guys can cook up to keep the juices flowing to your rage boners.
>>
File: 1316834247411.png (223 KB, 1800x1332) Image search: [Google]
1316834247411.png
223 KB, 1800x1332
>>79872870
>>79873007

>It doesn't represent "Real X" if it makes X look bad.

I'm so tired of this shit reasoning. Conform to the group for positive benefit and you also conform to them when there is a negative effect. You don't get to conveniently shy away and claim your group is only a group whenever something good happens. This is the same mentality that leads to these others in the group doing the bad actions in the first place, thinking since they are in the group, they are never wrong.

>>79873602

Exactly. At what point do you draw the "REAL X" line? They conveniently always draw it where it only has positive benefits or attributes.
>>
>>79872870
If the pope weren't such a cuck and declared holy war, I would head to my nearest Catholic church to convert.
>>
>>79885495
This is only in relation to the Shia. I don't know what it's like in the Sunnis, they're more diverse.

Khomeini revolutionized the clergy and bullied out the Quietists. Except Khomeinism was a reactionary movement and society slowly calms down. They try to keep up the narrative with propaganda to keep the reactionary movement going but it's not sustainable unless we have aggressors on our doorstep. Saddam's invasion helped keep it going a lot. If America or Israel attacked it would help a lot. But with nobody attacking Iran people just calm down. Quietists are making a return.

Quietism is returning in Iran but on the other hand political Islam is on the fast rise among Shiite Iraqis. A lot of them come to visit Khomeinis tomb. I would say Khomeinists represent maybe 20% of the Iranian population at most.
>>
>>79885149
>I said we're richer than you.
You fucking have a lower PPP and GDP than the US you dumbfuck. What magical metric do you use to measure "muh richer" you literal autist?
>Your country has a bigger GDP because it has 12x the population or something
nope my country has a higher GDP because it is the center of the world economy you idiot
> We have a bigger GDP per capita by every measure except the IMF.
Nope also the world bank (2/3 major reporters)

Seriously the amount of mental gymnastics by shitskins (fucking defending australia, as if your even australian lol). America is the richest country in the history of the modern world. Arguing that its concentrated in the 1% is irrelevant to the discussion.
>>
File: 1445313618692.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1445313618692.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>79885563
I don't have you. The muslims do. Clearly they're getting you to spread their taqqiya since you are their dhimmi. If you are going to deny every one of the countless myriad muslim attacks and side with them even as they kill your own people, then I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>79886099
look at the medians. Your country has 45 million below the poverty line and an insanely rich strata, this distorts averages
>>
>>79885918
>>79885341
provide a source if your going to spout nonsense. Stop lying
>>
>>79885149

he is talking about people being rich

>>79886099

you are talking about country being rich

you 2 are fighting over different things :)
>>
>>79886099
He's a muslim, remember. He lies as naturally as you and I breathe.
>>
>>79882515
>why would they sell jew ashes
>sell jew ashes
>sell
>jew

there you go fâm
>>
>>79872870
>this same argument over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
>>
>>79886483
https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=quietism%20khomeinism

google search it you fucking autist
>>
>>79872870

Or what? You'll bomb me?

I'm happy classifying all non whites as shit and banning them from civilization, if that's what you prefer.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.