[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary Racist Against Asians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: HillaryFlag.jpg (684 KB, 1900x1102) Image search: [Google]
HillaryFlag.jpg
684 KB, 1900x1102
Over the weekend, we all learned what the new media "rules" are in regards to Trump and the six-sided star tweet.

I think its time we try this new rule ourselves.

On the left is a graphic in support of Hillary Clinton. On the right is the flag used by the Imperial Japanese Army.

There... Hillary is racist against the Japanese, possibly all Asians.
>>
Not to mention, it seriously looks like commie propoganda
>>
>>79866454
How is she racist against Japanese when she uses their flag?

Better say she's openly mocking China and all the dead of Nanking.
>>
>>79866454
>Hillary is racist against the Japanese, possibly all Asians.
This is why I support her.
>>
>>79869639
How is it antisemitic to depict the star of David?
>>
>>79870014
Oh, come on, he didn't use it to advertize himself but used it in a negative context. The whole "star" discussion is pointless media hysteria, but even if it would be the exact same, it wouldn't help us.
Also, saying she mocks the Chinese by using the Jap flag, one of the main US allies, while the US has trouble with China in their southern seas, and involving a holocaust-like scenario like Nanking is much more promising IMO.
>>
>>79866454
Wtf i hate Hillary now.
>>
>>79866454
You're really reaching with this one. How new are you that you don't realize that the rules are ignored by those who make them?
>>
>That side profile of her from 20 years ago
Yeah I'm sure we all believe you look like that
>>
>>79870014

Because it's backdropped by a bunch of money
>>
>>79870014
The anchors are always sure to mention that the pic Trump sent came from a racist website. [spoiler]They're right.[/spoiler]
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.