[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /pol/, which is worse: a guy who is terrible at diplomacy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 1461807293700.jpg (106 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1461807293700.jpg
106 KB, 720x720
Okay /pol/, which is worse: a guy who is terrible at diplomacy and possibly causing WWIII, or a deranged crooked psychopath who should be convicted of violating the Espionage act?

what's going on /pol/ just what the fuck is going on
>>
File: giant-douche.png (163 KB, 546x322) Image search: [Google]
giant-douche.png
163 KB, 546x322
>>79866062
>>
>>79866062
Hillary is way more likely to cause WWIII than Trump is. He TALKS belligerently but his actual policies support backing away from global entanglements.
>>
>>79866062
Trump is the president we need in this time. Voting for Hillary is voting for special interests and more imperalistic war.

His decorum isnt the best but he isnt a corrupt neocon hawk.
>>
>>79866062
Yeah your not going to convince anyone that someone anti-interventionist is going to start the next world war.

However, Hillary has already started set the middle east aflame. Do you want a proven track record of warmongering or someone who says they wont?
>>
File: Luthor Superman #4.png (522 KB, 760x523) Image search: [Google]
Luthor Superman #4.png
522 KB, 760x523
>>79866062
Hill is definitely the worst.
Trump is hopefully a rogue madman.
One thing's for sure: he's smart.
>>
>>79866062
>He fell for the Trump WWIII meme

Yeah, the only candidate who voices support for Russian cooperation is going to tear the world apart
>>
>>79869090
the problem is he doesn't filter himself so he pisses off anyone without discretion

not good for diplomatic relations
>>
>>79866062
War generates innovation

Nothin wrong with a war economy
>>
>>79866062
>a guy who is terrible at diplomacy and possibly causing WWIII
How exactly do you envision this happening? Trump prides himself on his ability to make a good deal, why would he ever resort to military action if he could possibly help it? Going to war is an admission that he failed to negotiate well.

Hillary, on the other hand, has supported every proposed use of force since 1993, pushing for intervention in Rwanda in the 90s, Libya & Syria as Secretary of State, in addition to all the interventions that actually took place.

If you're actually worried about America going to war, the choice is obvious.
>>
>>79866062
>guy who is terrible at diplomacy and possibly causing WWIII

Hillary is a woman
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 250x250
>>79871659
My prime minster is a women beater. Your fucking retarded about how any of this works.
>>
File: bitch this is serious.gif (3 MB, 264x240) Image search: [Google]
bitch this is serious.gif
3 MB, 264x240
>>79866062
>Isolationist
>Starting WW3
>>
>>79872081
the difference is canada has exactly 0 military presence, stupid leaf
>>
>>79866062

Your question boils down to... who is more dangerous, Trump or Hillary?

Hillary is FAR more dangerous, and here's why...

In order to get anything done in government, you have to understand the process, how all the pieces fit together, and how to grease all of the squeaky wheels.

Trump does not understand these things, Hillary does.

While that might make you think that Hillary is better, the exact opposite is true.

Trump will need to rely on career bureaucrats to get anything done. These will act as a check on his ambition, and will limit his ability to do things that might generally not need doing.

Hillary, on the other hand, knows enough to be dangerous. There will be nothing to prevent her from enacting her radical agenda.
>>
>>79872852
Well if that's the case how about we LITERALLY go full-retard and elect an ACTUAL RETARD to the white house?

Think of it, he'll be too stupid to cause any real damage. It would be the perfect president!

>This is the logical conclusion of your argument.
>>
>>79873173

Not at all, though I admit I could have put it it more detail.

The President serves as the captain of the ship. It is his job to set the policies, direction, and philosophy of his administration.

But all Presidents learn soon after taking office that they can't do just anything they want. There's a process, a method, and limitations on power.

Trump as a leader would be fine; and I think his direction is far better than hillary's. But she has more skill in the mechanics.

Think of it like Kennedy-Johnson. One had the direction, the other had the skill.
>>
>>79866062
You. You're worse.
>>
Is the guy with the boot on his head running this year? I'm pro-trump, but I wanna know.
>>
>>79866062
>a guy who is terrible at diplomacy and possibly causing WWIII,
>or a deranged crooked psychopath who should be convicted of violating the Espionage act?

Both of those statements accurately describe Hillary

Neither accurately describe Trump
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.