[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Obama paling around with Hillary >letting her use Airforce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 663x753) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 663x753
>Obama paling around with Hillary
>letting her use Airforce One to campaign
>gets to make speeches with an official President of the United States podium
>cleared of all crimes and is all smug and smiles while the nation cheers her on

Well fuck the voting process I guess. It ain't even Fall yet and Hillary is a done deal. Even if Trump played nice and acted reserved and "presidential", he wouldn't have won.

This is bullshit. "Democracy" is a joke. Yeah, we all know it was rigged from day 1, that Clinton was THE choice and appointed one, but there were always slithers of hope that that wouldn't be the case.

Sucks. She's probably healthy as fuck with no signs of stroke happenings either. Kek has failed us, meme magic was never real and there is no such thing as Justice.
>>
File: 1352257079280.jpg (20 KB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1352257079280.jpg
20 KB, 300x290
Remember to drink plenty of fluids OP, crying too much leaves you dehydrated.
>>
File: moloch-reference-email.jpg (17 KB, 700x124) Image search: [Google]
moloch-reference-email.jpg
17 KB, 700x124
>>79865487
I'm gonna do actual magic against hillary. Fuck moloch and fuck her chicken sacrifices.
>>
>>79866245
/thread

I need plenty of fresh tears come November.
>>
I've done magic to ensure hillary has another stroke.
>>
>>79865487
>The country actually likes the outgoing president for the first time in decades
this is the real story here. Other recent 2-termers were rejected (I heard Gore declined B.Clinton's help because of the sex scandal and George HW also didn't want Reagan's help, maybe because of the dementia)
I agree it'd be nice if millions of dollars didn't need to be spent every time the president wanted to go somewhere, but there's really no alternative besides barring the guy from traveling anywhere other than on official business, which would seem highly counterproductive.
>>
>>79866245
>>79867845

I hope these posts are like

>"it sucks, there's nothing we can do about it, not worth crying about, just gotta deal with it"

And not,

>"haha, MUH Hillary is winning butt hurt fags. /pol/ blown the fuck out, 8 more years of the Obama administration, YES"

I honestly can't tell anymore. It doesn't make sense to me how people can support democrats or even republicans anymore.
>>
File: 1466743245773.gif (490 KB, 382x498) Image search: [Google]
1466743245773.gif
490 KB, 382x498
praise kek, kill this heretic witch.
>>
>>79865487
>Implying she's actually personal friends with Obama (she's not)
>Implying "the nation cheers her on" (it doesn't)
You're buying into the manufactured mental image the Dems are trying to push really hard.

Hell, this genuinely feels like a shilling attempt, and I don't even look out for that shit.
>>
Yeah, I don't know why you guys picked the obnoxious retard either.
>>
>>79865487
hahaha, this aint over yet, not by a long stretch. even if she wins we get to see Trump drag her through the mud in the debates, There's always the circus, gents.
>>
>>79872268

Eh, I haven't been impressed with Trump since like April/May. He's lost his edge.

I'm hoping he's just saving his energy for the big fight with Hillary, but I wish he'd just be quiet until then and not make statements or tweets until after the convention.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.