[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4th of July
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: usacasket.jpg (9 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
usacasket.jpg
9 KB, 241x209
I know this thread is a day late, but I wanted to get this off my chest.

I don't understand why anyone bothers to celebrate the 4th of July when America has become rooted in political correctness, bureaucratic corruption, social degeneracy and economic stagnation. Why would anyone take pride in a country like ours?

It seems like if you're not gay, a minority or an illegal immigrant, you have no reason to celebrate. Even the flags we wave and the fireworks we set off are made in China.

Give me one reason why any conservative-minded person should celebrate a holiday like the 4th of July, because I can't think of one. To me, it's just another holiday for libtards and ignoramuses.
>>
I'm proud of the idea of America, and want to encourage the effort to make it a reality.
>>
>>79854399
>>79854543

If you guys care so much about your homeland (AND YOU SHOULD)

There's only one option and one option only; GET TRUMP IN OFFICE.

>I-I do love america like it's my own homeland
>>
>>79854399

I feel like this was the last 4th that we are really going to feel like celebrating. The last real one. If Trump wins, then maybe not, but dear god. If it's hillary, things are going to get so much worse. So much fucking worse.
>>
independence day is about celebrating the values our nation was founded on

it has nothing to do with the garbage you're trying to associate it with, OP
>>
All those twitter posts and shit just made me bummed out. I hate these fucking BLM niggers saying that no one should celebrate America. Fuck them.
>>
File: 1464707319436.jpg (21 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
1464707319436.jpg
21 KB, 288x288
All of you traitors need to stfu or be btfo.

USA is #1 no matter what the leftist media tells you. Pull your head out of your ass.
>>
>>79854852

How many of those values do we have left?
>>
>>79854953

#1 in what?
>>
File: freedom.jpg (635 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
freedom.jpg
635 KB, 3264x2448
>>79855510
all of them
>>
All I'm saying is, I find it odd to celebrate a country that has deviated so much from the principles and values that have made it worth celebrating in the first place.
>>
File: 1466205633288.png (71 KB, 500x439) Image search: [Google]
1466205633288.png
71 KB, 500x439
>>79854399
Do you know what's FUCKING FUNNY?

The 4th of July fireworks have all be postponed to today. DMV areas mostly.
What a perfect Cohen-cidence.
>>
>>79857350

Clever picture.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.