[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We could have been kings if it wasnt for Russians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 301x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 301x317
We could have been kings if it wasnt for Russians
>>
>>79854309
Honestly, Iron Curtain probably saved us from the western cuckoldry, which in the long run is much more important than just "being rich".
>>
>>79854574
>said a poor czech from a commie block

Move to somalia if you like this way
>>
Maybe you shouldn't have been revolutionary niggers in 1917.
>>
>>79854574
Not really.
We would still be opposed to mudslime because of history with Turks.

and by being a gommie apologist you are the cuck here
>>
>>79854855
We were not, we kicked your commie asses back in 1920, only to be ridden with your shit 25 years after
>>
File: Vladimir Puddin.jpg (63 KB, 426x359) Image search: [Google]
Vladimir Puddin.jpg
63 KB, 426x359
>>79854828
>>79854879

Comrade, you must choose.
Be cuck to glorious soviet union and fellow slavs and be poor, or be part of muslim caliphate and allow sharia law.
>>
>>79854828
I am an average middle-class Czech which may be poor by the western standards, yet I'd much rather stay this way and have my country clean from niggers and sandniggers, than being rich and living in a brown cesspool.
>>
File: Cckrg3LVIAAple0.jpg (57 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
Cckrg3LVIAAple0.jpg
57 KB, 500x498
>>79855038
>1920
>Pilsudski versus Tukhachevsky
I was talking about 1917 when Russians were actually involved.

You and Balts are the only reason bolsheviks were able to seize power in the first place. A lot of the civil war action was red Polacks and Latvians fighting white Czechoslovaks.

Then 100 years later Poles and Balts are mad as fuck about russki gommunism, while Czechs and Slovaks mostly don't give a shit anymore. Fucking ridiculous.
>>
WE WUZ TZARS AND SHIT
>>
>>79855873
>we din du nuffin

Typical. Communism because Poland.mUssr was shit because usa. Russia is shit now because of nato.

Sure Ivan it is everyone elses fault.

Your country always was shit, is shi and will be shit. Poland was divided between 3 countries in xviii century guess which one was the shittest after unification.
>>
File: 14578879709270.jpg (39 KB, 400x570) Image search: [Google]
14578879709270.jpg
39 KB, 400x570
>poleshit
not filthy
>untermench
I am pretty much dont give a fuck.

After 3rd woldwar in europe will remain only Russians and Germans.
Other shall perish or accept they fate as vanquished.
Balts will be genocided.
>>
>>79856763
Communism was shit..But you guys fight among yourselves instead of blaming Marx and the jews for what they did. White on white hate will be the end of us.
>>
File: 14424449328390s.jpg (8 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
14424449328390s.jpg
8 KB, 250x240
>>79858390
>White on white hate will be the end of us.

You are even close to be called white compared to pathetic nigger nation such as Poleshits. And since you are not white i suggest you to bail off from this discussion.
>>
File: yVGfwMa.jpg (6 KB, 149x200) Image search: [Google]
yVGfwMa.jpg
6 KB, 149x200
Poland literally niggers.
>If there wasn't for X we would be kings.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.