[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Cracker refers to a slave master cracking his whip Where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1465311243159.jpg (43 KB, 680x768) Image search: [Google]
1465311243159.jpg
43 KB, 680x768
>Cracker refers to a slave master cracking his whip

Where did this meme start? Lmao the best part is that not even you guys believe it but you keep perpetuating it because you're butt hurt that nigger call you a "mean" word.. shaking my damn head at least fight back with facts and truth like you so proudly claim you always do
>>
File: 1446496949769.jpg (14 KB, 366x366) Image search: [Google]
1446496949769.jpg
14 KB, 366x366
>>79853943
>>
File: image.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
image.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>79853943

Cracker has got to be the cheesiest slur of them all
>>
Enlighten us. What does it mean then? It's still impossible for it to be offensive.
>>
>>79854229
That's not the point. The point is that this place is nothing but an echo chamber. Some anon probably pulled it from his fat white ass and everyone else is now perpetuating it as fact. Think about it. Why suddenly is all of /pol/ citing this "fact" when called crackers when niggers have been calling you that for years?
>>
>>79853943
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cracker_(pejorative)

I can't think of any other sounds a whip would make other than "snap" or "crack".

Also words to insult whites do not exist if you really think about it.

I wonder why...
>>
I thought it was because crackers are a food that are literally white in color.
>>
>>79854655
It actually refers to the Cowboys of American history butbut thanks for showing me your edited Wikipedia article
>>
File: JWPT4.png (1 MB, 1066x666) Image search: [Google]
JWPT4.png
1 MB, 1066x666
>>79853943

There will never be a racial slur for white people, because there is nothing inherently negative about being white that you can just point to.

Niggers KNOW they're niggers, that is why its offensive. White people don't care because they know they're immune from criticism.
>>
>>79854419
>Why suddenly is all of /pol/ citing this "fact"

What are you talking about I haven't seen anyone cite that "fact".
>>
>>79855196
Literally every post in the thread with the crackers/white people tweet as the OP
>>
>>79855196
Literally every post in the cracker/white people tweet thread
>>
>>79855063
What about cuck?
It's mostly used agaisn't whites
>>
>>79854419

My grandpa told me about the cracker/whip thing long before /pol/. Not saying it's true but /pol/ isn't where it came from.
>>
>>79854890
>It actually refers to the Cowboys of American history

proof?

>edited Wikipedia article

proof?
>>
I was told that cracker was something white slave owners used to call poor white folks.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.