[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT! First the UN official,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ScKgAwI.jpg (180 KB, 643x717) Image search: [Google]
ScKgAwI.jpg
180 KB, 643x717
SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

First the UN official, Benghazi hearings, and now the FBI investigation. How does she keep doing it?
>>
>>79853541
Because none of them are actually anything other than witch hunts, conspiracy theories, or something tiny blown completely out of proportion.
>>
>>79854469
First post shill post.
>>
>>79854469
This post really made me think. I am now #Artillery4Hillary
>>
>>79854469
>4 americans who asked over 600 times for help and died due to complete incompetence was blown out of proportion
>>
>>79854469
This! But all the reddiTURDS here will defend their nonsense. Try all you want cucks, BUT I STAND WITH HER!!!!
>>
>>79854682
>The growing trail of bodies that seems to accumulate before any Clinton scandal comes to an end is completely blown out of proportion.
>>
>>79854795
>Redditurds

Jesus it's like you shills aren't even trying.
>>
>>79854795
Shill4hill, huh?
>>
>>79854912
>>79854843
>>79854843
SAME POSTER! UM... YOU KNOW I CAN SEE YOURE ID RIGHT??????????
>>
>>79855122

Gosh you're a quick one aren't you? If I wanted to change my ID I would. I'm not exactly trying to play like I'm multiple people. Try to keep up, champ. I know it's your first day shilling so I'm rooting for ya, slugger.
>>
>>79854682
>4 americans who asked over 600 times for help and died due to complete incompetence was blown out of proportion

Was that before of after the 26 million stand down orders?
>>
>>79855122
hey hillary, congrats on not going to jail
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.