[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What reasons do you have not to vote for clinton? "Emails"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1457254401848.jpg (119 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1457254401848.jpg
119 KB, 600x375
What reasons do you have not to vote for clinton?

"Emails" is not a good reason right now
>>
None because I'm voting for her. Fuck drumpf.
>>
>>79845234
One look at her website and I almost died of cringing, she stands for everything i despise.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 606x606) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 606x606
>>79845234

Dishonest
Coward
Manipulative
Secretive
Callous
Pandering
Bought for and will work for International Bankers
>>
>>79845234
She's a threat, not a president.
>>
>>79845234
So... what is the point of this comic? Are they saying that CBS, NBC, and ABC are in the fight for ignoring everything and just Fox is bad? Or are they criticizing all four?
>>
>>79845234
If the bitch can't even satisfy her husband, how is she going to satisfy America?
>>
>>79845234
>fucking satan in the flesh
>plans to be obama 2.0
>will probably make it harder for me to achieve my dreams of shredding ISIS shitheads with an M134 on a blackhawk during a Nightstalkers raid
>>
>>79845234
Her history for constant lying, turncoats, and backpedaling.

>an amerikuk even has to ask
baka senpai desu
>>
>>79845435
>buzzwords
>>
"Benghazi" had already stopped being a reason even before this. No good reasons left.
>>
>>79845234
She'said not the cool type of white.
>>
>>79845234
That's some savage political satire in thatt cartoon right there anon. The one with the monkeys.

>brootal
>>
>>79845234
I won't vote for a woman.
>>
>>79845234
Reposting from another thread

Name exactly one accomplishment she has. As First Lady and a senator the only real thing of note she has to her name is a failed health care bill. As a senator she voted for the Iraq war entangling the US in the worst foreign policy blunder in our history. These failing were apparently enough to qualify her to serve as Secretary of State. As Secretary of State she actively worsened relations with the Russians, bringing them to their lowest point since the Cold War and days of the former Soviet Union. She further destabilized the Middle East and North Africa with her amazing stupid encouragement of the Arab Spring. She actively armed the people who would go on to become the largest terrorist organization in the world while getting an Ambassador killed in the process. The Syrian Civil War that's left hundreds of thousands dead and millions more displaced, along with the ensuing refugee crisis faced by Europe now, is a direct result of her carelessness and incompetence. Her actions have done NOTHING to benefit the United States and have only undermined our place in the international community. The only conspiracy theory with any truth to it is the theory that Clinton has even the smallest shred of competence.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.