[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
blue collar promotion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: images (12).jpg (6 KB, 157x160) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
6 KB, 157x160
So /pol/ a co worker at a place i worked died over the weekend, an accident with a trailer, so how do I use this to my advantage to take his spot, when is too soon to adress it? He worked in a critical station setting up road jobs for other employees.

Is it wrong for me to view a coworker dieing as an opportunity to move up?
>>
>>79845006
you sounds like a real faggot OP but im going to reply anyway because im a little drunk
>>
ask whoever they report to if they need someone to fill in for some of their duties as they look for a replacement. get to know everyone including the position's direct supervisor

then apply for the posting when it comes up.

spoiler: if you're autistic this won't work in your favour
>>
>>79845142
whys that? isnt it smart to take advantage of these things?
>>
>>79845299
its a small company so everyone knows everyone pretty well. I just dont know how to adress timing is all
>>
>>79845006

You want to be the next poorly paid Pleb to get killed by a trailer?

Your priorities are all messed up!

Money don't mean shit if you are dead.
>>
>>79845531
oh .... oh fuck ... you dont think its haunted?
>>
>>79845006
You can try to destroy your enemies, put traps in their workfields so they fuck everything and your boss will think they're useless people, while noticing that you're the most fit worker for the job
>Is it wrong for me to view a coworker dieing as an opportunity to move up?
No. People do it everytime.

Or you're the wolf or you're the sheep
>>
>>79845504
see if you can fill in for some of the major responsibilities before any interviews happen, then. they'd take a guy who already showed he can do it over a new applicant, granted you have good relations with everyone.
>>
>>79845650
fucking made me kek

What the other anon said about "helping with his duties" was as good an answer as you'll get
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 720x784) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 720x784
Have you fucked his wife yet?

That's how I usually decide these things
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.