[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wew didnt know it was possible for me to hate women anymore than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: killallwomen.png (2 MB, 983x1375) Image search: [Google]
killallwomen.png
2 MB, 983x1375
wew didnt know it was possible for me to hate women anymore than I already do

>her justification for this is "its an easy way for girls to get money who need it"
>so is getting a job
>if you want to whore yourself out, at least actually do it

post more women being women
>>
>>79843755
whats going on here?
how does this make money, I just can't work it out.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 300x299
I just can't bring myself to feel bad for men willing to pay money for retarded shit like this. Even if the chick wasn't using another girl's pics.
>>
>>79843755
>Girl doesn't post herself, uses another girl to do it.
Wew lads.
>>
File: 1456736780290.png (18 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456736780290.png
18 KB, 640x640
>>79845147
>Be dude
>Create fake girl facebook account
>Look for older men and start chatting with them
>sending fake "evidence" that you are real
>ask for money for muh sick mother/child/dog/sextoys....
>Cash in
>If he doesnt want to send more money start blackmailing him
>At the end say that you want to visit him but need a lots of bucks to make the trip
>Cash in big times
>win.

Dont fall for the internet love trap :)!
>>
>>79843755

>make a fake twitter account with a random girls pic
>make a fake okc account with this girl's pic
>go on twitter and get pics from this girl
>get free gucci bags and make up sunglasses etc
>always have this shit on hand
>re sell it or give it to RL females and fuck them

How mad would women be?
>>
>>79845147
I assume they've found men on some kind of sugar daddy match up site or something and are tricking the betas into giving them money.

>>79845310
I think the part that infuriates me is these girls are obviously ugly as fuck - i've got no issue with attractive women using their looks to get money because there is at least some level of effort that goes into them. meanwhile there's some presumable absolute ogres utilising someone else's looks to get an easy buck instead of contributing to society by working at mcdonalds or whatever

even more so is that she thinks she's being some kind of helpful goddess among women by doing so
>>
>>79843755

hating women and not the thirsty money giving MEN!!! dude.
>>
File: 1413589141046.jpg (4 KB, 229x250) Image search: [Google]
1413589141046.jpg
4 KB, 229x250
>>79843755
I was actually going to make a thread about this

Any of you had a look at the website "seeking arrangements"? I signed up with a dummy email the other day.

Holy shit if there is going to be something that makes you lose your hope for humanity its that website.

mfw there are more girls on that site locally than okcupid
>>
>>79846103
>>79846593

holy shit, kids are evil.
>>
>>79847245
I hate both equally, but the point of this post is the fact that this girl is virtue signalling herself by helping woman who don't deserve to be able to take advantage of the "creepy desperate cuck man"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.