[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when Trump lost the Presidency?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 3f.jpg (148 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
3f.jpg
148 KB, 1280x720
Where were you when Trump lost the Presidency?
>>
>>79842506

I'm sorry, I'm from the future and there will be no such thing.
>>
>post generic red star
>media repeats ad nauseum
>hillary's grilling by FBI barely makes headlines
>trump withdraws from race
>microsoft clip art defeats the god emperor
>>
>My daughter is gonna have a beautiful Jewish baby
I don't get it why is the media making a big deal about Trump being an antisemite when he had the most connections to Jews than Hillary. Sadly most Americans listen to the shitty media and give the election to Cliton just like the media brainwashed people to give the election to King Nigger.
>>
>>79842506
shitposting on /pol/
>>
>>79842506
fucking a Drumpf supporter's GF
>>
>>79843096
For Trump jews are all about money

his daughter is just a tool that he used to get closer to jewish money.
>>
>>79842689
>post generic red star

Incompetent employees copy memes from neo-nazis because their employer is an idiot.

Fixed that for you.

If only Trump wasn't so greedy and was willing to pay for staff who weren't idiots.
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (27 KB, 595x192) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
27 KB, 595x192
>"On June 2nd, I predicted that she would not be indicted. It's a big fat disgrace, believe me folks. This country is going to hell and we're not going to let it happen anymore, folks."
>>
>>79843628
Yeah he needs to do more tweets in Spanish
>>
>>79842506
This is going to help him. Even the Reddit cucks are pissed about this and the idea that she won't be charged because she didn't intend to do it while others in the same position would be (what a fucking retard Comey is to say that). It plays right into the rigged system narrative.
>>
>>79843170
The first time ever.
>>
>>79842689
>dindu

That was one of ours, you know damnwell what it was supposed to be. And if you don't, go back.

Somebody needs to be fired.
>>
>>79844105
Maybe Coney (A republican) knew this and wanted to help Trump.

By doing this maybe he has decided the election for us?
>>
>>79843801
damn

he played a great move here.
>>
>>79844502
No, he's just a fucking idiot. He was on the Whitewater committee that somehow couldn't find anything at all on the Clintons.
>>
File: image.jpg (366 KB, 1200x1657) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
366 KB, 1200x1657
>at work
>hungover
>viewing world through one bloodshot eye
>regretting that 10pm taco bell after eating burger and fries a few hours earlier
>feel painful bowel movement #3 looming
>hear gay coworker and his gaggle of girlfriends quietly celebrating Hillary's "victory"

Can we start killing liberals en masse yet?
>>
>>79842689
Memes brought him into this race. Seems only right that memes take him out
>>
>>79845130
>at work
>hungover
>viewing world through one bloodshot eye
>regretting that 10pm taco bell after eating burger and fries a few hours earlier
>feel painful bowel movement #3 looming
>hear gay coworker and his gaggle of girlfriends quietly celebrating Hillary's "victory"

Showing up for work not ready to work and crying about your co-workers freedom of speech.
You're the degenerate in this story, stupid.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.