[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You mad, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 83
File: BTFO.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
You mad, /pol/?
>>
Fuck u cunt
>>
No. It was fully expected. She is probably the most corrupt politician the US has ever seen so there was no way she was going to get burnt.
>>
>>79839079
You could mishandle and store top secret information now!
>>
all Americans should be, you moron

sage
>>
TRUMP
R
U
M
P

HAS TO WIN

KEK WILLS IT
E
K
>>
So is lying to the FBI legal now?
>>
You know, she has no legitimacy anymore, intent or no intent. Who would vote for a candidate with such a history in handling classified information? Will she keep the country just as secure as her email servers?
>>
No. I am sad. I'm not angry yet. Maybe later. Right now I am just sad. Whatever trust or respect I had for our system of government is just gone now.
>>
>>79839079

pretty much this >>79839185
a) it was expected
b) you don't win votes when the director of the FBI stands up and tells the country you and your staff are incompetent buffoons.
>>
File: 1463761180780.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463761180780.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>>79839079
If you fucking Yank cunts elect this bitch, I will swim across the Atlantic and personally call each and every one of you a fucking cuck, while singing "God save the Queen".
And go full on beserk with my illegal plastic butter knife. (that I obtained from 'Jimmy the lad' down the pub). - Don't tell Scotland Yard.
I shall force you all to drive on the correct side of the road and drink hot tea with milk in it. And eat buttered crumpets with strawberry jam. And fucking HAGGIS.
Iced tea is an affront to Her Majesty and is probably a declaration of war.
You fucking bastards.
You fucking wanker cunts.

Not so cocky now, eh?
You're shaking in your boots now.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
>>
America will burn brighter than us up north.
>>
>>79841201
>hot tea in the summer
dumb limey cunt
>>
She's literally above the law.
>>
File: angry.jpg (769 KB, 1600x1129) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
769 KB, 1600x1129
>>79841654
And you can fuck off too.
Iced tea is for queers. Hot tea is a man's drink.
It gives makes one's bollocks firmer.
Hot tea and crumpets is for honour and glory.

You French fucking turncoat. I just fucking know you are from Quebec.
You bastards put a leaf on your flag in defiance of Her Brittanic Majesty.
What a bunch of cunts. I'll deck you first, cunt.
>>
>>79839079

Yes.
>>
File: madamepresident.gif (338 KB, 200x147) Image search: [Google]
madamepresident.gif
338 KB, 200x147
/pol/ so mad lol
>>
File: hilldog.jpg (52 KB, 673x566) Image search: [Google]
hilldog.jpg
52 KB, 673x566
Who /keking/ here?
>>
>>79843021
Lad he's probably not even white, let alone a filthy quebecois
>>
>>79839079
No. Kind of relieved. I think Hillary will be the easiest to defeat in November.
>>
File: bernie-hillary-debate-comic.png (148 KB, 780x800) Image search: [Google]
bernie-hillary-debate-comic.png
148 KB, 780x800
>>79839079
Yes I manage a very mundane record account for the USAF and have been trained in this very matter. She by every account should be barred from holding a federally appointed office for the rest of her natural life. This is a travesty that has at every junction showcased how flagrantly corrupt and unjust our system has become. Fuck her she can not become President. She will finish what Obama started in destroying this country.
>>
>>79841201
I'd eat haggis without coercion but apparently it's illegal to sell it here due to health concerns or something. If I want to eat it I might have slaughter my own goat.
>>
>>79839079
I mad, all right

I madAME PRESIDENT
>>
I'm enraged. I feel sick and scared that this is what my country is down to.
>>
I'm sorry, but was the Clinton case already dropped? Oh, that's right. The case isn't over yet. In fact, it's only passed to the DOJ. Does not having the FBI investigating you count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the investigation is still on? The DOJ are still investigating right now and they have been the best forensic team in the West for how many years now? They're investigating one of the worst presidential candidates in the USA who just happen to have a FBI connection because they're feeding off the energy of her husband. But you know what? She's still a fucking crook. Trump is one of the best fucking candidates in the USA, they went 17-1 last year and would of won the polls if the muslim didn't shoot up the club. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary is indicted and someone bumps this topic. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking candidates on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>>79843931
Well I'm glad you're getting the feeling that liberals had from about 2002-2008. Feels shitty, doesn't it? Although I suppose Clinton's mistakes and lies didn't lead to 4,000 dead Americans so really you're not even close to that level yet.

Kill yourself.
>>
I can't even be mad.

I've been leaning toward the likelihood that Trump was an (((independent))) sock puppet injected into the election for Hillary to capitalize on the reaction that the public would have to his populist rhetoric at a time when she needed her opposition to seem dumber than she is.
>>
File: r u ready for the johnson.jpg (15 KB, 225x294) Image search: [Google]
r u ready for the johnson.jpg
15 KB, 225x294
>>79843625
Easiest to defeat by whom? Gary Johnson.
>>
File: 1467640873306.jpg (336 KB, 740x690) Image search: [Google]
1467640873306.jpg
336 KB, 740x690
>>79839079
These spergs are always mad, it's just a question of degree. Wait until the moron loses, then you'll see some shit.
>>
>>79843625
you still got your guns in a worst case scenario
>>
>>79839347
Kek is the god of chaos. He doesn't actually care who sits on the throne, he just wants to see the world burn.
>>
File: 67453423.png (308 KB, 640x574) Image search: [Google]
67453423.png
308 KB, 640x574
Even if you are on the left, how could this not make you mad? The FBI basically came out and said that yeah, she broke the law, but we aren't going to prosecute because reasons.

Does the fact that certain powerful individuals are apparently above the law not bother you?
>>
>>79844106
>Clinton's mistakes and lies didn't lead to 4,000 dead Americans

So you didn't even watch the press conference you're gloating about. Nice.

Have fun celebrating your murder queen's triumph over the law, shitbag.
>>
>>79844507
Hopefully it's
>We aren't going to prosecute because of reason
>Reasons being we've got even more damning dirt on her from the sketchy-as-fuck Clinton Foundation and we're going to crucify her in October
>>
We live in a country where a person can be corrupt, power hungry, psychopathic, evil, money-hungry, two faced, deceitful, opportunistic, and blatantly thirsty for attention and domination over other human beings - but so long as she isn’t saying “politically incorrect” things - she’s the good guy! And yet, we have a person who is none of those things - who by all accounts is a normal human being with a soul and seemingly normal ethical properties - and if he says something “offensive” he is the bad guy. There is something deeply, deeply wrong with our culture today. The only solution is to completely obliterate it.

Political incorrectness is the new rebellion.
>>
>>79844507
Of course it doesn't bother them.

They literally want a tyrranical dictatorship and the Constitution has always stood in their way.
>>
>>79839079
are you ? its your country that will get run by a criminal
>>
>>79839079
>shows how corrupt she and the system is
This is PERFECT
The FBI guy basically said, there is a crime but we wont pursue it
>>
The cover-up continues. Obviously Bill told A.G. Lynch what conclusion the Justice Department and the FBI should reach, and they bowed to his demands. Corrupt criminal Democrats closing ranks to protect their own. No surprises here.

There are two systems of Justice: one for We The a People, and one for The High And Mighty.
>>
Lol no I love seeing the alt-right boners on here get upset.
>>
>>79839079
I'm furious
I'm willing to die in civil war at this point so long as this cunt gets ghadafied
>>
>>79843978
>>79845051

See
>>79843646

>Mr. FBI basically said "what she did is grossly negligent and against the law, but we're not going to indict because she's untouchable"

>Look beyond the surface and look at the subtext. He's fucking dogwhistling. The Obama administration is not allowing hin to proceed and forcing him to say no indictment, but he's doing so in such a way that obviously tips off and tells everyone that hes being forced to say it.

>This is not a totally terrible scenario. Clinton looks completely corrupt. If she were actually indicted, then the DNC would step in and nominate someone else. No point in making her look bad if it causes them to pick another dem that has a better chance of winning
>>
>>79841092
>FBI stands up and tells the country you and your staff are incompetent buffoons.
I'm pissed they said this bit aren't pursuing gross negligence charges
>>
>>79839185
What has she done thats so corrupt?

Real answers, not snark

>You got nothing, friend
>>
File: cfbi.jpg (73 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
cfbi.jpg
73 KB, 480x600
>>
>>79843324
>Sent from Bongladesh
>>
>>79845243
>To warrant a criminal charge, Mr. Comey said, there had to be evidence that Mrs. Clinton intentionally sent or received classified information — something that the F.B.I. did not find.
Dude there's no ammo
>>
Yeah they're mad. I've seen three civil war 2.0 threads just this last ten minutes.

If its any consolation, at least you get to see Trump debate Hillary. And then lose the election.
>>
File: 1467496361601.jpg (47 KB, 846x592) Image search: [Google]
1467496361601.jpg
47 KB, 846x592
Im no even mad, i will enjoy the world burn with dat bitch run usa. if this bitch win , it will not be no surprise Putin with XI Jinping (Chinese President) form a military alliance because Clinton arming Some East Country and pacific country and especially Japan.
>>
File: 1467199333321.jpg (744 KB, 2641x1981) Image search: [Google]
1467199333321.jpg
744 KB, 2641x1981
>>79845227
lel
FBI pls monitor this dangerous man
>>
>>79839079

The blood clot will take care of you.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/assclowns-are-back-bitch

Is anyone really surprised? Check out nig and lib hate music
>>
File: Elizabeth_Warren_CFPB.jpg (131 KB, 581x735) Image search: [Google]
Elizabeth_Warren_CFPB.jpg
131 KB, 581x735
>>79845769
In which case, THIS is your new presidentrix
>>
File: 1465432100242.png (326 KB, 848x474) Image search: [Google]
1465432100242.png
326 KB, 848x474
>>79845871
>Stop right there fiend!
>>
soon, i guess laws are pretty much bullshit now? I mean fuck it, why obey when the elites don't give zero fucks.

any one remember the french revolution?
>>
File: Facebook-b19db6.png (189 KB, 500x636) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-b19db6.png
189 KB, 500x636
>>79839079
Breivik did literally nothng wrong.

Look at the repeating digits.
>>
>>79845415
>what has she done thats so corrupt?

WEWLAD.jpg
>>
>>79839079
No. Now I get to see her fucking humiliated in every debate from now until November.
>>
>>79845415
Obviously shes done nothing move along pls
>>
SO YA THOUGHT YA MIGHT LIKE TO GO TO THE SHOW
>>
>>79839079
“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

TRANSLATION: She’s guilty but we won’t prosecute.

“To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences.”

TRANSLATION: If you did this, you would be in prison.
>>
File: 1466774218540.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1466774218540.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
>>79846297
To feel the warm thrill of confusion
That space cadet glow.
>>
>FBI just spent 15 minutes with the world watching
>proceeds to torpedo her campaign

Why would anyone be mad?
This is the best outcome.

This isn't going away.
Everything Comey said to today about clinton was damning. You will be hearing his words over and over again during this election, just the rest of the planet did.
>>
Of course they weren't going to prosecute.
Then they'd have to start dropping names of everyone else who was involved. I told you guys they would deem it a security risk.
>>
>>79846190
Trump: Durr MAGA XDDDDD
Clinton: Lmao I have vag tho?!?!

Literally nothing will change. Clinton will remain in the lead and win come November. Cap this.
>>
>>79846561
Do you honestly think that will sway her supporters? They probably rolled their eyes at him with every word he said. The worst thing he said about Clinton was that she was "careless" with her handling of emails, in which her supporters will just shout "SEXIST" and cling on to her even more. This was a great outcome for her, because I'm With Her shills are literally drones.
>>
>>79846748
DNC shills end yourself now. Preferably by leaping off the nearest bridge.
>>
>>79846888
/Pol/ confirmed butthurt
>>
“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

“To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences.”

TRANSLATION: If you did this, you would be in prison.
>>
>>79846790
Her supporters don't matter, since she has the fewest of them of any Democratic Candidate in history, proportionally speaking.

What matters is independents, who make up about half of the country.

Trump is a "racist."
Hillary Clinton is now a criminal who got special treatment.
>>
>>79846888
I don't think that anon is shilling. It's pretty obvious where this election is going. I'd like to see America made great again but it's pretty clear who the electoral college will go for.
>>79847053
>>>79846888
>/Pol/
I take it back. This fucker is a shill.
>>
File: Yis.jpg (78 KB, 827x788) Image search: [Google]
Yis.jpg
78 KB, 827x788
>>79846748
You remind me of Jebheads from a few month ago. She's going to be butchered like a pig, because she cannot talk for shit.
>>
>>79839079
50 caliber or maybe something a little lighter?
>>
File: GsbaPr8MPkYsU.gif (136 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
GsbaPr8MPkYsU.gif
136 KB, 480x270
>Shillary's face when
>>
Hello , im a black democrat and even i dont understand how you arent charged for doing something illegal.
>>
>>79839185
>>79845415
>What has she done thats so corrupt?
>Real answers, not snark

TRANSLATION: If you did this, you would be in prison.>>79845458
>>
>>79847448
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>79839547
>68 years old
>Still running for president
I think shell be fine
>>
>>79839079
The FBI called her incompetent and extremely careless.
I'm a libertarian, but given our VP I probably won't vote this year, so I say this without bias: this is probably better for trump.
This gives him alot of ammunition. If it had gone the other way, she'd have to drop out and be replaced by a canidate who would do much better against trump, be mere virtue of not being hated.
Shilldog is only in a worse position. Now the republicans have even more ammo, and she's still in the race. Not to mention her husbands meeting, her past, ect. Ect.
She ain't out of the woods yet.
>>
>>79839547
liberals don't understand that though
>>
>>79841201
We have a deal
>>
>>79839347
DEUS LO VULT
>>
>>79839669
This. I feel genuinely disappointed that the "untouchables" decided to let crooked Clinton get away with this.
>>
>>79839079
I'm happy. We're going to elect the first woman president, we're going to take back the Senate, we're going to have a liberal majority SCOTUS. /pol/ eternally BTFO.
>>
>>79847448
It wasn't _criminal_ negligence, hence not a crime.
>>
>>79839079
Yeah, I've been seething with rage at my desk for about twenty minutes now. I should have expected it. Hope this pisses off someone with the right information to do something.
>>
>>79848221

the FBI said what occurred was quite illegal, they just won't follow it
>>
>>79846405
Well, I got some bad news for you, sunshine:
>>
>>79839079

We should all be mad. The powerful are immunized from justice. Especially the Clintons.
>>
>>79841201
O-o-o-okay, Clive.

>Sorry!
>>
i'm pulling over EVERY car today with a Hillary sticker when i start my shift.
>>
File: defendant.jpg (9 KB, 300x223) Image search: [Google]
defendant.jpg
9 KB, 300x223
>>79839079
Nah, this will just serve as a highlight to the general public of just how corrupt our government has become.

We need Trump more than ever to reform it.
>>
>>79839547
>Who would vote for a candidate with such a history in handling classified information?

Black people who want gibs, women who have been enslaved by feminism, Mexicans who want their brethren to take over, and Muslims who want to weaken America for the inevitable Muslim conquest.

Also Jews.
>>
>Hillary isn't going to be indicted and is going to win the presidency
>there is nothing you Trump fags can do about it
TRUMP AND HIS FAGS BTFO
>>
>>79849294

>one of the biggest beneficiaries of corruption
>thinks he'll reform it

laughing out loud out loud
>>
File: 1465349154295.jpg (65 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1465349154295.jpg
65 KB, 540x540
Isn't this your #1 reason for needing guns ?

To prevent government tyranny?

America confirmed biggest cucks on the planet
>>
>>79839079
No. This is what I was hoping for. Clinton with an indictment would yank her out of the race and pull in either Sanders, who I believe will be harder to defeat, or Biden, who would be the hardest to defeat. This outcome leaves the weakest candidate in the weakest possible condition. The emails and evidence will go public and if the Republicans play their cards right they can smear her into obscurity. So actually, I am quite relieved.
>>
>>79849501
>he doesn't realize the gun control speeches are all part of a staged plot to convince Americans that they're "fighting" the system by holding onto their guns
>meanwhile, they wouldn't dare use them in the face of true tyranny like witnessed today
>>
File: 1440711527252.jpg (17 KB, 288x293) Image search: [Google]
1440711527252.jpg
17 KB, 288x293
>>79849272
McDonald's lets you do that? You must be working the drive-thru.
>>
>>79849501
Do gun fetishists actually believe their greasy glock collection and cum-stained tacticool gear would make the government bat an eye?
>>
>>79839079
Did anyone honestly expect anything other than this result?
>>
File: image.png (72 KB, 236x256) Image search: [Google]
image.png
72 KB, 236x256
>>79839669
Pretty much, it's depressing how much illegal shit she's gotten away with but is still allowed to become our commander in chief because she has a vagina and some political experience.
What's even sadder is knowing her supporters will claim this thing was a "right wing witch hunt" as usual and keep obeying her orders.

Figures this shit happens right after the 240th anniversary of our declaration of independence from tyranny.
>>
>>79843148

>not pissed off about injustice

Jesus fucking Christ. Get out of our country.
>>
It's been obvious for a long time now that she broke the law but did anyone actually expect an indictment?
>>
>>79839079
I know you are probably shilling, but I'll bite.

/pol/ is the least likely of all to be mad. In general people here are redpilled and a good portion are straight conspiracy theorists. So it's clear to everyone in here that Clinton is too big to fail. There is no way she will be indicted. It's her turn to be president. This was determined at the Bilderberg 2008 meeting after which she endorsed Obama. Unless Trump wins, no one that high ranking and that powerful will face consequences for anything they have done.
>>
>>79839079
>a globalist supporting puppet gets away with a blatant crime

You think any of us are remotely surprised by this?
>>
>>79850021
It's been obvious for a long time now that Bush, Cheney, Powell, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz broke the law but did anyone actually expect an indictment?
>>
File: Stefan_Molyneux_2014-02-10.jpg (9 KB, 220x224) Image search: [Google]
Stefan_Molyneux_2014-02-10.jpg
9 KB, 220x224
Why did he tell me that there didn't need to be intent for her to be indicted? I told so many people that she could be indicted on negligence. What else is he lying to us about?

Truth about? Truth my ass, Stef.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl4RQg4Qfg0
>>
>>79850141
What does Bush have to do with this?
He, Obama and the Clintons should all be in jail cells right now.
>>
What happened?
>>
>>79845607
That's not true. Negligence is covered by that law and is 100% not a defense. It's her duty to be prudent and adhere to those laws in her position.
Negligence IS criminal in this case. They just can't touch her because "the case is too weak" aka "She's Hill-Dog and we just can't"
>>
File: votefromthedonutshop.jpg (74 KB, 599x566) Image search: [Google]
votefromthedonutshop.jpg
74 KB, 599x566
>>79849786
They are just not very bright
>>
File: 1467320372322.png (916 KB, 1870x922) Image search: [Google]
1467320372322.png
916 KB, 1870x922
>>79850249
>>
>>79850336
Our country was founded on under-trained, poorly equipped people overthrowing the world's greatest dynasty.

Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>79850336
>3 posts by this ID
>all of them are pro-Hillary memes and anti-gun garbage
Nice internet defense force there Hillary
>>
File: 1 post by this ID.jpg (34 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1 post by this ID.jpg
34 KB, 1000x1000
>>79839079
>>
>>79848221
It was criminal negligence, but "a reasonable prosecutor wouldn't pursue charges"

Basically, she's above the law
>>
File: 1467130296117.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1467130296117.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>79850336
>Thinking it will be Navy SEALs fighting a US born insurgent movement
>Not drones, aircraft, and convoy patrols
>>
>>79850291

Doesn't negligence require harm to occur? There's no evidence anyone was harmed as a result of her mishandling of classified material.
>>
>>79850336
>These people think (Image of Vietnamese rice farmer)
>They can defeat these people
>>
>>79850336
If a bunch of sandniggers can, why not?
>>
>>79850553
Yeah thank god nobody in Benghazi died because of her stupid ass
>>
>>79850553

yeah, you'll get the idiots like >>79850655

but thats been disproven a million times over so whatever
>>
>>79849944
hahaha /pol/ on suicide watch. Say it with me now anon, President Hillary Clinton
>>
>>79849786

>Do the rebels actually believe their grimy boats and tea-stained muskets would make the crown bat an eye?
>>
>>79850655

Maybe, but not because of her email server.
>>
File: G G.jpg (161 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
G G.jpg
161 KB, 600x400
>>79849944
I'm sure you angrily slammed down your juice box when Bush/Cheney raped our laws as well.

Idiot
>>
>>79839079
She did nothing illegal.
General Powell did the same thing and no one cared.
I'l vote for her.
>>
>>79839079

What about the 22 million emails that the Bush administration tried to sweep under the rug? Specifically those concerning 9/11, the lead up to two different wars, and the whole debacle surrounding the definition of unlawful torture and the 8 different attorneys that were fired before they could make a decision on it that would have contradicted the administration's narrative?

Right, literally nobody remembers or cares when that arguably was treasonous as fuck. People in power don't get in trouble whether they are Rep. or Dem.
>>
>>79839079
So how is this a bad thing? They would've put up another and maybe stronger candidate if she were indicted. Now everyone can see how corrupt she and the system are.
>>
Comey is right, no REASONABLE prosecutor would indict Hillary. That's because no reasonable prosecutor wants to wind up dead of a self inflicted gunshot wound to the back of the head and a crushed windpipe from a gym accident. At the same time.
>>
File: 1466745984134.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1466745984134.gif
3 MB, 360x203
>>79850844
>It's okay when one side does it
>So let both sides do it
>>
>>79845415
this is bullshit. People in the military who did what she did would immediately get their clearance revoked and the out processed of their service.Let us not forget there would be a ban on ever getting another clearance again.
>>
>>79850754
>>79850424
Do they not teach you about French intervention during the revolutionary war ?
>>
>>79841201
I always drink my hot tea with milk... is that a UK thing? I am half Irish... (and NO I'm not one of those annoying cucks who talks about it all the time or wears shamrocks and shit I'm just making conversation)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTIw0IJjnkw
>>
>>79841201
>Britain votes brexit
>USA elects this crook
Dad would officially be cooler than us at this point
>>
>>79839079
Enjoy WW3 when she will get into power we are all fucked .
>>
yea a little bit
>>
>using your personal mail box for professional communication
>or doing the reverse

I don't like her but explain to me how this is bad and why there was even an investigation?
>>
File: yh.png (7 KB, 238x214) Image search: [Google]
yh.png
7 KB, 238x214
>>79850438
Nope. Just someone that likes to watch mouth breathers whine when reality smacks them in the face. It's wonderful
>>
>>79839079
Why the glee, traitor cunt.
>>
File: 1466443346800.jpg (65 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
1466443346800.jpg
65 KB, 1024x512
>mfw it all ends at the the general debates

Lord Trump doesn't need rehearsed rhetoric or teleprompters to fuck Hilldog in the ass, live on national television.
>>
>>79851163
It's usually done to get around freedom of information acts (ones which require politicians to disclose communications when acting in an official capacity)
>>
>>79851046
#hope
>>
File: Portable Network Graphic file.png (576 KB, 623x458) Image search: [Google]
Portable Network Graphic file.png
576 KB, 623x458
I thought that the one government agency above corruption was the FBI. While I still don't think the FBI was corrupted in this case, it shows that they are unable to touch those who are being protected. Today showed me that the tinfoils who claim there is an untouchable ruling class whom laws don't apply to are actually right, and it's very disappointing for my Country
>>
File: gumbo.jpg (117 KB, 640x779) Image search: [Google]
gumbo.jpg
117 KB, 640x779
Bed Bath & Beyond
>>
File: reallywendell.gif (486 KB, 346x201) Image search: [Google]
reallywendell.gif
486 KB, 346x201
>>79850977

>hmm I don't understand what he means, must be an attack on me an muh freedoms!

I never said it's okay when one side does it, you dolt. I'm just saying everyone that is riled up about this now has either forgotten or never knew what happened during the Bush II era and it just makes me roll my eyes because by comparison Hillary didn't really do anything note-worthy. Nobody cares enough to do anything about it when it's literal treason so fuck off pretending like you actually do just because it's election season.
>>
>Hillary is finished
>there's no way she can sweep all of the illegal things she's done under the rug
>as soon as the inquiry is done her campaign is over and Trump's polls will skyrocket
>/pol/ is always right yet again

>well of course Hillary was going to be found innocent
>she's so corrupt she already controls the whole government
>plus she's killed 50 people already, of course the prosecutors are too scared of her to do anything
>we always knew she'd slime her way out of this
>/pol/ is always right yet again
>>
>>79851163
Her personal server, in the words of our FBI director, was unsecured (compared to a government server or a private server like gmail). This means it isn't appropriate for top secret classified, secret classified, or confidential classified emails to be sent to or from the server.
>>
>>79851010
Why then did General Powell not get his clearance revoked?

But nice try though.........
>>
Official new cuck rankings!

1. Sweden
Small Gap
2. Germany
3.USA
POWER GAP
4.Everyone else
>>
>>79850424
>>79850754
You both have truly opened my eyes. There truly are no differences between the colonists' collective bid for independence against a nation 4 months away by ship and a bunch of unorganized rural hicks living minutes away by air and surrounded by a military force magnitudes more powerful than England ever was.

Oh, and the little bit about England being at war with the second most powerful military at the time, which was also conveniently backing the colonies militarily and financially is completely irrelevant. Perfect analogy.
>>
>>79851391
Thank you for the totally innocuous information friendly anon! No nefarious intent here.
>>
File: 1404844063_liv-tyler-zoom.jpg (51 KB, 480x682) Image search: [Google]
1404844063_liv-tyler-zoom.jpg
51 KB, 480x682
Say it with me
Madame President
>>
>>79851571
Oi mate, don't think Brexit makes you fully uncucked. You still can't hold a butter knife in the privacy of your home without a permit.
>>
>>79851289
>implying trump will bring it up
I want to believe he will but if he hasn't brought it up at this point he never will.
>>
>>79851501

A big problem is that only very recently, like 2 or 3 years ago, has the FBI started to put into practice regulations that make it incorrect to use a personal email server for sensitive material. They are really behind on cybercrime and technology when it comes to internal communications.
>>
File: 88Flak.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
88Flak.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>79850336
I just can't wew lad enough how these people think guerrilla warfare is fought.
>>
>>79839079
>You mad, /pol/?
No I'm actually happy. This was best case scenario for Trump.
Sage
>>
>>79851594
And guess what, the American government is being/was overthrown by its own citizens (liberals) with funding by some of the most powerful countries of our time (Israel, Saudi Arabia, etc.).

It's tradition.
>>
>>79851644
> this is what america actually believes
Nice distractiin attempt shill
>>
>>79851571
Save us daddy Britain.
>>
>>79851644
Just wait until Hilary gets in and takes your guns friendo :^)
>>
File: 1467739060656s.jpg (2 KB, 125x107) Image search: [Google]
1467739060656s.jpg
2 KB, 125x107
>>79851409
>No one cared before
>Why care now
>>
>>79851719
every successful guerilla war has been fought with tons of foreign support providing the guerillas with supplies and weapons
which country is going to start airdropping supplies to some hicks in Georgia and risk pissing off the current US government?
>>
>>79851301

For government business she always communicated with government employees on their .gov emails so the communication was archived on their end which satisfies the requirements of the Federal Records Act .
>>
>>79851797
It's cute when /pol/ starts to believe its own memes.
>>
>>79843632
>cunning linguist
heh
>>
>>79851905
>I'll take Russia for $500 please
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 502x721) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 502x721
>>
>>79851391
Thank you sir. Have anymore?
>>
>>79851571
Canada is more cucked then we are. Even though that's not exactly saying much...
>>
>>79851719
>fat americans would be successful guerrilla fighters against seals/rangers

lepperkek
>>
>>79851888

Again, trivializing my words with greentext in lieu of a real argument. I think it's fucked but literally what are you going to do? You really think bitching about it in this echo chamber matters? Or making a long winded post about it on some social media site is going to do anything? Short of a bloody revolution this shit is not going to change. It's a symptom of our oligarchical power structure.
>>
>>79851868

If Hillary isn't assassinated within the first year shit will go to hell anyway and she'll be scrambling to keep us from WW3 she's setting is up to have Middle East and terrorists be her BFFS
>>
>>79851931
Much of her official communiques were very bare bones suggesting she gets much of her official business done via personal emails.
>>
File: yallquaeda.png (120 KB, 450x356) Image search: [Google]
yallquaeda.png
120 KB, 450x356
awww they're just so cute
>>
>>79852168

>suggesting
>>
>>79839079
>She wins the election: revolution through Violence
>Trump wins: revolution by policy change
Either way im happy. Although I would love to pop some liberals head off.
>>
>>79851905
Russia you idiot.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (59 KB, 453x439) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
59 KB, 453x439
>>79851409
>>79851409
A million times this.

People like to point fingers at Clinton but where the fuck were those same people when Bush was doing all the shady and illegal shit during the W. Bush era?

The truth is presidents and presidential candidates are rarely going to be indicted for actions that they commit, whether note-worthy or not.

The reason this doesn't matter is not because Clinton shouldn't be held accountable at least somewhat for her actions, is that 90% of the same people in this thread are the same people who parroted BUSH DID NOTHING WRONG when he was president because nobody likes admitting that the president that lines up with their political values has done anything wrong.

The same will happen here. If we're really going to hold Clinton responsible for her dumb e-mail shit, then Bush and every president before him should be hung at some point for treason.

This country doesn't deserve justice until every retard in here can stop playing political partisanship and agree as a whole that anyone who does illegal shit should be persecuted.
>>
File: 1255464344036.jpg (4 KB, 123x132) Image search: [Google]
1255464344036.jpg
4 KB, 123x132
>>79852182
>fuck the fascist government, it's a revolution!
>but also I love the government, hillary is a hero!
>>
>>79851905
The fact that civilians can store supplies and weapons already means that the act of terrorism would be much easier. Just the risk of a part of your country having the will to commit acts of terror will have an impact on their political decisions.
>>
>>79852128
>American Revolution literally happened overnight
>Not over the course of years in pubs and private homes of American colonists speaking to one another in their "echo chambers"

Get fucked you Hillary shill.
>>
>America
>Land Of The Free
>>
>>79852168

Or face to face communication, and voice phone calls like many people her age.
>>
>>79852257
Yes and? It's not enough to indict her but very clear like many politicians she keeps most of her scummier communications away from the prying eyes of US citizens
>>
File: 1444603882146.jpg (57 KB, 720x735) Image search: [Google]
1444603882146.jpg
57 KB, 720x735
>>79852289

>Hey, they got away with it, so should she!

#imwithher
>>
>>79852289
>I wasn't against Bush
>I'm a Republican
top wew lad

You're a living breathing example of a person who views politics as a game of football.

Some people actually are concerned with ethics.
>>
>>79852348

>HILLARY SHILL HILLARY SHILL WAHHHH STOP IT
>likening himself to revolutionaries for shitposting on an anonymous imageboard

wew lad, you are fucking delusional
>>
>>79852435
There's laws regulating those types of communications too when acting in an official capacity
>>
>>79852124
You thought the same thing about malnourished farmers, and they didn't work at all your manufacturing plants.
>>
>>79839079

Not mad, just disappointed.

Deep down, we all expected the federal government to fail us.
>>
She won't go to jail unless Trump wins, and I'm sure they'd rig it to avoid that.
>>
>>79852555
>Completely missing the point

Thanks for proving me right anon.

>Trump does something illegal with the University case
>THIS IS FINE

jej, now let me here your hearted defense about how it's not the same thing
>>
>>79844106

No, YOU kill yourself.

Fucking whiny liberal piece of shit.
>>
>>79852555

>we don't care till its someone we don't like

#imwillfullyignorant
>>
File: 1467725110806.png (362 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1467725110806.png
362 KB, 700x700
>>79851629
>Palestine supporting Hillary
>>
>>79844191

Go #PumpTheJohnson somewhere else
>>
>>79852629

Okay, but they weren't under investigation, and no one has suggested that she broke protocol by using the wrong phone.
>>
File: CLINTONS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE.jpg (9 KB, 196x147) Image search: [Google]
CLINTONS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE.jpg
9 KB, 196x147
>To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences.

>To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences.

>>
File: polrightnow.jpg (12 KB, 320x317) Image search: [Google]
polrightnow.jpg
12 KB, 320x317
>>
>>79841201
>I will swim across the Atlantic and personally call each and every one of you a fucking cuck.
With the way the pound has fallen because of Brexit, I guess swimming is the only affordable way here isn't it?
>>
>>79852594
>>79852555

>it's about ethics in emailz!

I don't really agree with >>79852289 completely but he's right in that we can't just arbitrarily decide to collectively start giving a shit now over something relatively minor when pretty much every presidency ever is tarnished with shady and even treasonous shit. I mean I've always cared but I'm not gonna raise my blood pressure over it because I'm not an activist and frankly neither is anyone on this board. That's why they come here to bitch and moan about shit they have no control over and never plan to do anything real about it.
>>
>>79851905
>which country is going to start airdropping supplies to some hicks in Georgia and risk pissing off the current US government?
I'll take "Russia" for $100, Alex.

>Canadians understanding global politics when their own leader is a gay socialist
>>
>>79852625
>Suggests revolution is the only answer
>But you're not a revolutionary

.t Hillshill
>>
>>79852721
>let me here your hearted defense about how it's not the same thing

let me speak for him

>alleged scam complaints
vs
>national security breaches and a gross disregard for the law as secretary of state
>>
File: 1466222139523.jpg (195 KB, 684x792) Image search: [Google]
1466222139523.jpg
195 KB, 684x792
>>79850336

Hey dumbfuck, what you're not understanding, is the people in the top pic are the relatives of the people in the bottom pic.

And not a single one of those Navy SEALS is voting for Hillary Clinton, I guarantee you that much.
>>
>>79853012
>national security breaches and a gross disregard for the law as secretary of state

clearly cite both of these things
>>
>>79839079
Im voting for hillary just so everything fucks up in her first week taking office and ww3 starts. I figure as a true racist and misanthrope, hillary is the only way to go for doomsday to come. Trump will just make us work to make all the richest stay at the top and we will pay out the ass for food and everything.

Theyll block and protest every move trump makes but would let hillary nuke countries at her whimsy.
>>
File: 9495234592.png (426 KB, 675x675) Image search: [Google]
9495234592.png
426 KB, 675x675
>>79839079

I'm always like this about this stuff
these are their fancy games of thrones
their tv-drama inspired criminal schemes are pretty rank stuff
treason and enemy sabotage are often one and the same thing
when we destabilize a country, we do it like this
>>
>>79852594
>Some people are actually concerned about ethics

top jej, that's why I'm sure you held so fast and close to your ethics when Bush pulled the same shady shit when he was in office, right? Don't make me laugh, this is the equivalent of pretending to do the right thing and trying to take advantage of a situation when it benefits you, and then backpedal later when it's discovered your candidate did something shitty. No amount of
>MUH ETHICS
changes the fact you don't really care about ethics.
>>
We are no longer a nation of laws.
>>
>>79851698
So she used unsafe channels for potentially sensible information.

Sure that's the kind of thing that could get some employees fired but it wasn't a proof of duplicity in itself.
>>
>>79852289
>where the fuck were those same people when Bush was doing all the shady and illegal shit during the W. Bush era?

what makes you thin bush was the one that made the decision to get into the middle east?

with bush it was literally a case of scapegoating him because the effort to get in and invade was much larger than anyone could address

with hillary it's a clear-cut case of breaking security and they just refuse to do anything because she has influence in the right places
>>
>>79839079
Hillary is my President!
>>
>>79853245

Not when you have a top secret security clearance. Make no mistake, "lesser" folk would have gone to jail thousands of times over for what she did.
>>
File: 1465903413549.gif (2 MB, 600x540) Image search: [Google]
1465903413549.gif
2 MB, 600x540
Not even mad I'm a #HillDog

Stay stumped faggots!
>>
>>79841201
>And eat buttered crumpets with strawberry jam
sounds lovely tbqh familia
>>
>>79850336
People in the military have to swear to uphold the constitution. They're not going to turn on American people. They have UN for that
>>
>>79853245
>Sure that's the kind of thing that could get some employees fired

when it's your fucking job to handle information securely and you don't handle information securely, losing your job is the least anyone could ask
>>
>>79853264
There was a huge movement to hold Bush admin responsible. It's a big part of why this is so frustrating. People have selective memory, i swear.
>>
File: 1467064268078.png (723 KB, 640x686) Image search: [Google]
1467064268078.png
723 KB, 640x686
>>79853349
>Watching moe shit
>Voting hillary
Not even surprised desu
>>
File: 1456372987114.gif (868 KB, 540x350) Image search: [Google]
1456372987114.gif
868 KB, 540x350
>>79853112

If you really are this stupid, I hope your balls get destroyed in a car wreck so that you can't reproduce.
>>
>>79853328
Kill yourself
>>
>>79853010

>well I have nothing to say now, better call him a shill again

I would never vote for Hillary in a million years but you're a fucking delusional faggot lol. Let me guess: you're 19/20, overly proud of a beard and or gun that you have, just found 4chan a few years ago and probably also post on reddit r/thedonald
>>
File: 1458794410795.png (8 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1458794410795.png
8 KB, 473x500
>>79853526
>you're 19/20, overly proud of a beard and or gun that you have, just found 4chan a few years ago and probably also post on reddit r/thedonald

Nice projection there shill.
>>
>>79853264
>Still defending Bush in our current era and year
It's okay anon, you can't admit he was wrong, he's not in politics anymore so it's okay for you and your echo chamber to do so.

>What makes you think Bush made the decision

...the fact that he...made the decision? What kind of autistic question is this

>With Bush it was literally a case of scapegoating

No it wasn't, Bush made a dumb ass decision that was based on selling the world and America hilariously false information that he knew was false as an excuse for going to war.

And then two years later when everyone regretted it and half the world that didn't want to go to war with us (France, Germany...) gave us a rousing "I told you so," the situation just became that the "information changed."

>Breaking security

Even if she mishandled shit, there was no criminal intent to go along with it. Hillary is a dumb cunt, but Bush was lying and knew he was lying.
>>
>>79843310
HEEHEHEHEEEHHEeee
>>
File: literally 1 post.jpg (107 KB, 699x680) Image search: [Google]
literally 1 post.jpg
107 KB, 699x680
>>79839079 (((You)))

bump
>>
>>79852941
>>79852721
>>79852739

>We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.

This is the woman you're defending. You know she'll become US President since this is sliding.
>>
>>79853526
>i'm a weak passive faggot so everyone who gets upset is more retarded than me

why even get involved in the discussion if you don't care

go move to the woods and disappear forever or something
>>
File: 1463354322140.png (447 KB, 726x800) Image search: [Google]
1463354322140.png
447 KB, 726x800
>>79853526
>>
File: murica.jpg (52 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
52 KB, 500x373
>>79853064
>Navy SEALS
Might want to have a closer look,Cleetus.Then maybe reevaluate your military expertise.
>>
>>79853602

Were almost at a full BINGO here for cancerous /pol/ shitflinger all you need to do is post something about jews
>>
>THOSE PEOPLE are usually subjected to sanctions...
>But that's not what we're going to do now

Comey LITERALLY said laws are only for the peasants.
>>
>>79853173
"laws" are a liberal code word for "degeneracy".
>>
File: 1466817541408.jpg (87 KB, 511x606) Image search: [Google]
1466817541408.jpg
87 KB, 511x606
>>79841201

based as fuck
>>
>>79850553
That's like asking if a guy who gets shit faced drunk and then drives his car through a neighborhood at 90 mph should be charged with a crime or not considering he did not hit anyone and did not mean to hit anyone.

The answer: no, negligence does not require harm.
>>
>>79839079
I furious, disgusted and disappointed OP. I'll let you have my tears if that's what you want, normally I would direct my anger at Dem voters who support her but right now I feel like this is a blow to Americans of all race and creed and electing anyone as corrupt as her from either party, GWB included could lead us into dark times that will be very hard to recover from. Enjoy your 'victory' bluepills but try to remember we should put country before nation.
>>
I'm so fucking mad. She should go to jail for doing an e-mail. No, wait. Doing an e-mail is high treason, she should be killed.
>>
File: 1451985692635.jpg (51 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1451985692635.jpg
51 KB, 514x536
>>79853780
Are you a bot? I think I might have broken your programming shill.
>>
>>79839079
IF someone expected any consequences for her he must be living in dream world.
>>
>>79841551
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting here thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODElE-EEF48ement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad. So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
>>79853746
>>79853727
>>79853722

>bwuh bwuh bwuh you're not just flinging shit and actually taking a level headed approach to this you must be a hillary supporter

This is why politics is ruined. I am forced into some little box where I'm not allowed to say anything remotely reasonable because I'm either a racist shitlord trump supporter or a hillary shill because I don't just harp on like a useless faggot about everything that gets shoved down my throat by the mass media.
>>
>>79853896
>country before nation
Meant country before party.
>>
>>79853722
>defending

hardly
>>
>>79853686
>It's okay anon, you can't admit he was wrong, he's not in politics anymore so it's okay for you and your echo chamber to do so.
>...the fact that he...made the decision? What kind of autistic question is this
>Bush made a dumb ass decision

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution

>Even if she mishandled shit, there was no criminal intent to go along with it. Hillary is a dumb cunt, but Bush was lying and knew he was lying.

intent is irrelevant, she was not ignorant of her duties as secretary of state

if she was ignorant, she is guilty
if she wasn't ignorant, she is even more guilty

>implying it's possible for someone to trade top secret information across emails with other security officials and have no idea what the security laws and processes are
>>
>>79853874

Reckless driving is a traffic ticket and not a crime unless someone is hurt.
>>
Cunt cut a deal with the FBI to give them unlimited funds and power during her four years, or at least until some patriot puts a bullet through her head.
>>
>>79854030
Maybe its because you can't formulate one coherent thought without sounding like a gigantic baby with downs syndrome.
>>
>>79848868
Pink isn't well
He stayed back at the hotel
>>
File: 1466630132703.jpg (53 KB, 479x460) Image search: [Google]
1466630132703.jpg
53 KB, 479x460
>>79851026
That is something we do, yes
>>
>>79854030
>I am forced into some little box where I'm not allowed to say anything remotely reasonable

you're not saying anything reasonable

you're saying "wow kid take it easy I bet you won't even fight the government, grow up"

get bent
>>
File: AASSA.jpg (37 KB, 483x540) Image search: [Google]
AASSA.jpg
37 KB, 483x540
>>79854030
I literally didn't say anything yet you superimposed me calling you a cuck into that post. Seems like you are deflecting because you actually are a cuck
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 83

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.