[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just fuck my country up then resign senpai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: JUST.jpg (144 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
144 KB, 620x413
>just fuck my country up then resign senpai
>>
File: 1467209967288.jpg (91 KB, 646x486) Image search: [Google]
1467209967288.jpg
91 KB, 646x486
>just achieve your life's work then walk off into the sunset Sir Nigel
>>
>>79832890
Can someone explain this haircut meme?
>>
>let me just take a shit on your kitchen floor mate
>see ya later bruv, enjoy the mess, god save the queen!

>people actually fell for the nigel meme
>>
>>79833074
The haircut is a sign of universal brotherhood of all alimony victims.
>>
>>79833074
lurk more
>>
File: nigel crying like a bitch.jpg (44 KB, 720x449) Image search: [Google]
nigel crying like a bitch.jpg
44 KB, 720x449
>>79833004
>UK still part of EU until they invoke Article 50.
>Article 50 will take years.
>People are already having second thoughts and can kill the Article 50 Withdrawal at anytime by simply not doing it.
>Nigel and Boris have jumped ship like cowards and won't be around to maintain enthusiasm for the entire withdrawal process.
>Even if UK withdraws, their agreements with the EU will contain so many concessions to obey EU laws that it'll be like you cucks never left.
>Vote was symbolic at best, just a bunch of people blowing off steam and flipping off the EU without actually doing anything.
>Right on cue, /pol/ loses its shit, acting like this is the second coming of Hitler or something, when in reality it's fucking nothing.

Wow, so based.
>>
>>79833226
not everybody gets their political opinions from /pol/ moron

if the only reason you respect nigel is because of the meme then you're just as bad as the fucking remainers

get raped by a muslim
>>
>>79833470
>Nigel resigns as UKIP leader even though there can't be another General Election for 4 years.
>Still works as an MEP to oversee the negotiation process
>"Jumping ship"
ok m8 you're just another foreigner giving a shit opinion lol
>>
Lol cucks are trying so hard today.
>>79833470
>Jumped ship
>Still in EU parliment
>Still watching negotiations
>Gave his suggestions on what to do
What more do you expect him to do troll patrol? Forreal give me a answer instead of parroting junker like a good federalist cuck
>>
>>79833677
He is just a shill litterally parroting fedarlists on top of the EU commission. These "people" ought to be fucking executed.
>>
>>79833926
>just a shill

You literally have no idea what you're fucking talking about you god damn child, do you know how obvious you sound?

Get off the internet for a day and tell your mother you love her.
>>
>>79833832
>Forreal

Nigger detected.
>>
>>79833074
google the 'just fuck my shit up' maymay
>>
File: 1466766861534.jpg (90 KB, 638x800) Image search: [Google]
1466766861534.jpg
90 KB, 638x800
>>79834306
>To a a leftist this is winning an argument

I can't wait for the butthurt when Trump is voted in and Leadsom offers Nige a place in her cabinet. It's going to be absolutely joyous watching cucks and shills floundering.
>>
>>79833470
>People are already having second thoughts and can kill the Article 50 Withdrawal at anytime by simply not doing it.

If that's true, then I guess you better stop calling the U.K a democracy lad.
>>
>>79835347
He's bullshitting, out is out, if they try funny business they're all fucked
>>
>>79832890
>say what you want to do
>do what you said you wanted to do
>move on
literally alpha, you weak little faggot.
>>
File: nigel wakey wakey.jpg (121 KB, 638x916) Image search: [Google]
nigel wakey wakey.jpg
121 KB, 638x916
>>79835000
You forgot the bottom half of that image, the best part.
>>
>Resign
The correct term is "ascend".
>>
>>79835497
addams family...?
>>
>>79835476
>if they try funny business they're all fucked

Only if people find out.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.