[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CANADIAN NEWS?!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (899 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
899 KB, 3264x2448
Canadian News is pretty red-pilled actually.

>News Story is about how members of society are better off dating people closer to their ethnicity
>Talks about how a person is attracted to familiar pheremones
>states that mixed races are much more happier finding someone with the same genetic branch as well (black-whites that have an Irish ancestry will be more attracted to a black-white with an Irish ancestry over one with a Germnic or Mediterranean ancestry

Anchor is Black and didn't look offended at all.
Did Rupert Murdoch buy out CTV or something?
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 555x687) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 555x687
They don't show foxnews in Canada because you don't want to hear different opinions.
>>
>>79831779
Fox is trash
>>
>>79831976
Youre going back first. You have to.
>>
>>79831976
All news is trash

Fox is opposing opinion trash that keeps the rest of the trash in check
>>
>>79832072
My ancestors came here from Norway in the 1830s. Fox is trash, some of its domestic coverage is alright but it's international coverage is 100% trash.
>>
>>79832115
>all news is trash
Correct
>>
>>79832197
The Greg Gutfeld Show is cool
>>
There are more mixed race couples in the GTA than anywhere else in the world I expect.
>>
>>79831489
>CTV

oh yeah, the station that decided to show "both sides" of the Brexit debate by giving us 1 minute of fisherman complaining the EU hurt their livelihood, and 5 minutes of "evil nationalists" then about 10 minutes of a sob story about boomers living it up in Spain would be terribly inconveniences by Brexit and we should feel really sad and look at these maraca lessons.
>>
>>79831489

>inb4 all white females and black males are matched together
>>
>>79832268
Never watched it, it's probably trash: >>79832242
>>
>>79832920
Give it a shot, especially when they have good guests
>>
>>79831779
Im watching fox news on my television right now retard.
>>
>>79832703
If you're outside of the UK, you should be against the Brexit regardless of your opinion on Globalism.

The Leave tanked the Global economy.
Harper, who supported leave morally, even says "Canada's economy is completely based on the Global Economy."

Global economics is a thing we can't escape.

You can be against Global Politics, but the economy in this day in age is international or it won't survive.
>>
>>79831489
canadian news is so fucking liberal fuck off
>>
>>79833959
I know there are a Few provinces that don't have it.

I know Newfoundland and Nova Scotia have it.
>>
>>79834205
Talking about the news story
>>
>>79834205
They also had that story that stumped the WE WUZ movement.
>>
>>79834086
oh yeah, it's so tanked right now. I'm really feeling this great depression. My poutine rations were cut in half.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.