[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the African male the most savage animal in the world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: dust.jpg (46 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
dust.jpg
46 KB, 640x360
Is the African male the most savage animal in the world?
>>
>>79831283
no, the Australian abo has reached levels of savagery that shouldn't even be possible
>>
>>79831283
That's quite racist, anon. Put your pants on and give ol' gran a tongue before prayer.
>>
File: niggerlet with gun.jpg (25 KB, 350x318) Image search: [Google]
niggerlet with gun.jpg
25 KB, 350x318
>>79831283

They are savage animals, but what makes them dangerous is their lack of intelligence. They can't reason with logic, they can only act on instinct or animalistic impulse. Thank God they were only smart enough to invent sharp rocks and spears otherwise the world would be in even greater danger.
>>
This post makes me feel bad for them.
>>
>>79831283
They are about tied with the Arab male.
Blacks are by nature more thuggish and aggressive, but Arabs are incredibly uncaring and only concerned with their religion and getting their 72 virgins.
>>
Maybe
>>
>>79831283
Yep, that scene in Empire of Dust summed everything up perfectly. When they can no long blame whitey, reality hits them like a brick.

Kaffers gonna kaf.
>>
>>79831283
I would say Russia soccer fans are more of a savage beast.
Ask any Britcuck who got their ass handed to them
>>
>>79831671
Why do niggers have the absolutely softest punches of any race?

>inb4 someone posting the anime autist getting KO'd by a nigger
>>
>>79831283
Yes. Nigger males are the absolute worst.
>>
>>79831671
"pussy ass nigga, you best get on up outta here and let me tend my weave or imma beat your ass"
>>
File: 1459090892515.jpg (21 KB, 312x345) Image search: [Google]
1459090892515.jpg
21 KB, 312x345
>>79831525
>>
>>79831283
no. They need someone to make it grow up.
>>
My vote goes to the uneducated American white male. They like to feel superior to other races while being marginally employed and dancing like monkeys to whatever tune Trump plays for them.
>>
>>79834097
At least we know the limp wristed canadian cuck is no threat
>>
File: Lel.jpg (7 KB, 269x188) Image search: [Google]
Lel.jpg
7 KB, 269x188
>>79831525
>>
>>79831403
This

They were not even considered Human until the 1960's. Until then they were classified as wildlife.

Now they just Steal, and Drink since their main activity has been faltered thanks to the bitterant they put in Gas in Australia now.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.