[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sociopaths and Psychos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
Would the world be a better play if we euthanized all children genetically predisposed psychopaths and sociopaths? They are quite literally the ills of all civilization when it comes to leading.
>>
i have no problem giving the death penalty to people who are proven pedophiles and sociopaths really

these people are evil predators who are almost completely beyond salvation
>>
File: 1293059382734735.jpg (19 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1293059382734735.jpg
19 KB, 300x225
How do you decide who is a sociopath? Who gets to do the deciding? What gene/s are responsible for sociopathy and how often are they expressed? What environmental factors affect their expression? Is there a way to suppress them if so?

Answer a few of these and maybe I'd be on board.
>>
Sociopaths are not ALWAYS evil. Most of them are good people and behave themselves.
>>
File: 1467162154821.gif (42 KB, 112x112) Image search: [Google]
1467162154821.gif
42 KB, 112x112
>>79830447
thats stupid, Tesla could be thought of as sociopath.

BUT, death penalty for proven crimes should be swift.

And abortion for fetuses with various serious conditions.
>>
File: 1466962848847.jpg (100 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
1466962848847.jpg
100 KB, 500x499
>>79830447
Alternatively, if everyone had less kids, there would be fewer children to become crazies and no one would have to be put down before committing any crime.

Of course, niggers, chinks, poos, and mudslimes will never get on board with that plan, so we might still have to glass them to get population under control globally. Still, birth control is a better option than euthanizing babies for white nations.
>>
>>79830869
#notallsociopaths
>>
sociopaths dont have to be inherently shity people, if they are raised right they can have a moral compass.
>>
>>79830447
You would kill half of 4chan by doing that
>>
File: dexter.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1501) Image search: [Google]
dexter.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1501
is "Dexter" an accurate portrayal of a psychopath?
>>
>>79830955
Tesla could not be "thought off" as a sociopath. He checks almost none of the boxes for the tests, for example. But, more importantly, he had empathy

>>79831256

Guidestones pls go
>>
File: Forgery.jpg (85 KB, 672x418) Image search: [Google]
Forgery.jpg
85 KB, 672x418
>>79830447
Those people actually run the world. Normies trick themselves into thinking their morality is something other than slave logic. If you don't take in your own tribe's psycho/sociopaths they will turn against you. If you sterilize them, then your normie population is defenseless from the other tribe's psycho/sociopaths.

We need to sterilize low IQ shitskins.
>>
File: 1463021001427_3.jpg (54 KB, 653x638) Image search: [Google]
1463021001427_3.jpg
54 KB, 653x638
>>79831512
I don't understand your reference, and jewgle gives a result about some rocks in Georgia.
>>
before you euthanize people you have to ask yourself why people are becoming sociopaths? may be because they are sick of your lying deciving dishonest egotrip society?

fuck off normie have a bad day you fuck
>>
>>79830447
we should start with you in that case.
>>
>>79830447
Lacking empathy sure makes it easier to do bad things, but it doesn't mean you're gonna.

Well behaved sociopaths and those high on social autism seem pretty similar to me.

There's worst things we let live than sociopaths.
>>
>>79831509
Maybe, he's at least totally boring and unrelatable, which is probably why I hated the show.
>>
>>79830447
Psychopaths should be hospitalized, Sociopaths should be prohibited from obtaining positions that grant them power/authority that could be exploited in order to cause harm for personal gain. Also quite possibly even in lesser positions of power Sociopaths should be watched more closely for signs of foul play.
>>
>>79830447
Compulsory euthanasia is wrong anon

What we should do is work toward improving genetic medicine so we can stop all sorts of shit, including sociopathy and psychopathy, along with cancer, crohns, Alzheimer's, etc.

Until we take control of our own genome we're going to be fucking miserable

Euthanasia is both wrong and impractical
>>
>>79832345
Read the 'The Sociopath Next Door' or Robert Hare's work; it's true most sociopaths don't go around killing people (solely because most are smart enough to know they won't get away with it) however they still always make the lives of people around them a misery.
>>
>>79833892
This is an accurate summary of their lives.
They live to make others suffer. It is what motivates them.
>>
Everyone one on /pol/ is a sociopath.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.