[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drudge VP Poll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: drudgepoll.jpg (71 KB, 766x823) Image search: [Google]
drudgepoll.jpg
71 KB, 766x823
There is a poll on the front page of Drudge Report right now. The general consensus around /pol/ seems to favor Jeff Sessions, but he is getting beaten badly by Newt Gingrich right now. Drudge Report has been very pro-Trump throughout his campaign, so it's possible Trump will pay at least a tiny bit of attention to such a poll.

Get over there and let's get Jeff Sessions to the top.
>>
Why are people picking Newt?

What do people see in him?
>>
>>79828221
I want Newt
>>
I want Hulk Hogan
>>
File: joni-ernst-pistol.png (132 KB, 750x391) Image search: [Google]
joni-ernst-pistol.png
132 KB, 750x391
>>79828121

VOTE JONI YOU CUNTS
>>
Would be nice to watch Newt shitting on the Clintons again like old times, but he's a nutcake.

Picking a woman would undermine Clinton's entire reason for existing, so that sounds good. Just wish it didn't have to be Mrs. Pig Castrator.
>>
>>79828221

That Moonbase senpai. He was pretty good in the 90s but he has downsides as well
>>
Here's the rundown on Joni Ernst.

>Ernst supports a "fairer, flatter, and simpler" federal tax code.

>Ernst opposes the federal minimum wage, and instead argues that states should have sole authority to set their own minimum wages.

>Enst has expressed her support for allowing law-abiding citizens to "freely carry" weapons but abide by rules against carrying in public buildings like schools.

>On the subject of global warming, Ernst has stated: "I don’t know the science behind climate change, I can't say one way or another what is the direct impact from whether it's manmade or not", and believes that any regulatory role by the government to address it needs to be "very small".

>Ernst expressed her support for a constitutional amendment requiring a balanced federal budget, as well as a reduction in spending on entitlement programs and discretionary spending. She has also expressed support for a partial privatization of Social Security accounts for young workers while protecting Social Security for seniors and those nearing retirement.

>Ernst has said she believes marriage is a "state issue".

>Ernst is pro-life, believing that life begins at conception.

>Ernst said that she was sexually harassed in the military, stating that “I had comments, passes, things like that” which she was able to stop, and said she will support removing sexual assault cases from the chain of command.

>Ernst supports replacing the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act saying that it is "an additional tax of $1.2 trillion on the American people over the next decade and I believe we need to eliminate Obamacare but replace it with free market alternatives
>>
The (((people))) want Newt.

The People want Joni.
>>
>>79828121

Sorry. I am a #moonbasenewt
>>
>>79828121

No Tom Selleck option

This poll is bullshit

Welcome to shillville, faggots
>>
>>79828648
She sounds gr8 y do peeps not like & subscribe her??
>>
Trumpcorker.com redirects to DJT homepage???
What does it all meme!?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.