[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
INDIA AND PAKISTAN FRIENDSHIP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: download (1).jpg (8 KB, 292x173) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8 KB, 292x173
/pol/. It's time that we address something to our entire community. Every time I am in a thread in which the poo in loos and pakistanis are together they can never seem to get along at all. They speak the same language, they look exactly alike, but they have different religions and one poos in the loo while the other doesn't, it's time we remind the poos and the pakistanis to settle their differences bring on in here to this thread and try to make the two of them friends again.

So common in India and Pakistan.

Common in here and show appreciation to one another from one neighbor to another.
>>
File: enriched.webm (3 MB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
enriched.webm
3 MB, 568x320
>>79822247
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkD507geCHA
That kind of friendship ?
>>
>>79822350
Well.... uhh.... Jesus christ. Shame on you pakistan. India, I'm so sorry for making poo in loo jokes.
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
SHITTING
>>
STREETS
>>
They don't speak the same language or look alike you imbecile.
>>
>>79822642
I can't tell the difference other than the religion.
>>
>it's an 'americans prove once again that they know fuck all about international politics and history' episode
>>
If Pajeet nukes Pakistan I will never make fun of him again.
>>
>>79822247
India is a democratic country that supports man of the good British values that have been passed to them. India has a lot of problems with their society but they have a strong basis based on what they took from the brits.

Pakistan is a sharia law shit hole that murders innocent in mass and supports terrorism, also fun fact, that unstable Islamic shit hole has over 100 nukes.
>>
>>79822642
Uhh Punjabi are mainly Sikhs in India and Punjabi also make up like half of Pakistanis population.

You're retarded if you don't think they look alike
>>
>>79822733
I blew up fire works and ate hot dogs in honor of your defeat, Britfag.
>>
>>79822247
Bangladesh(formerly Pakistan for the stupid) left because it was anti democratic and lacked free speech too, they wanted western democracy, and 3 million civilians were slaughtered for wanting it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangladesh_Liberation_War
>>
Pakistan is one of the worst countries in the world. Terrorist attacks happen there like every day.
>>
>>79822247
And by the way "The United States provided diplomatic and military support to Pakistan during the 1971 war by sending the USS Enterprise into the Indian Ocean" United states support the Islamic shit hole that was hiding Bin Laden
>>
>>79822642

Neither Pakistan nor India has an uniform language, every province and state has their own language
>>
>>79822247
ONE POO ONE LOO
>>
>>79822760
The leaf knows.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.