[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SIkhs: How can they be so based?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: SikhsInFrancePostcard.jpg (85 KB, 500x316) Image search: [Google]
SikhsInFrancePostcard.jpg
85 KB, 500x316
obviously shilling for my own ethnicity but why are we not well known in society? and why do ppl look down at us? We've been at war with muslims since the inception of our religion. Look how hard we shit on islam here -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_Sikhism
And also look at this:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/653057/Black-Asian-voters-key-winning-Brexit-EU-referendum
In there a quote says that:
"Not all ethnic minorities feel the same way though, with the Sikh Federation campaigning to remain in the EU following a survey which said 66 per cent of 1,000 voters wanted to stay." thats higher than any demographic including whites lol
whats your opinion pol?
>>
Remaining in the eu isn't based at all.

Sikhs are as based as any other common wealth member I suppose.

If you haven't noticed canada tends to let in commonwealth members, not just brown people.

Here's the thing, I love people who fought and died for the british empire and canada. But more often than not people act like this "LOL I'M NOT WHITE, I MUST BE LEFTIST, TIME TO SUCK COCK AND HATE ON WHITEY LOL DUDE."
>>
>>79817436
Go back to India, [i don't actually know a good generic Sikh name].
>why do ppl look down at us?
You're filthy Indians. Maybe if you bathed and didn't have rat nest hair people wouldn't look down on you.
>>
>>79817667
Just ignore the american, you don't owe him anything.

Just remember the empire and our traditions, you will be fine.
>>
I like sikhs I consider them honorary whites. we are eternal bros forever
>>
File: full93000.jpg (212 KB, 900x572) Image search: [Google]
full93000.jpg
212 KB, 900x572
here is a cool painting of your ancestors, don't forget their sacrifice, le empire face.
>>
>>79817436
>why do ppl look down at us?

I'm fine with sikhs generally, but too many of them are terrorist sympathisers.
>>
>>79817436

Sikh are 10/10 would remove kebab with brotier.
>>
Still no meme Sihk hatred?

Remember Sikhs, what you see on /pol/ is just memes, there is only one minority in Canada that regularly pisses everybody off, and that is the natives, but we let them slide because white guilt.
>>
>>79818628
Pretty sure we all hate muslims and french as well.
>>
Another thing Sikhs, giving out free vegetarian food? Best PR move ever. Really makes it hard to hate you guys.
>>
>>79818803
Since when have the muslims caused any problems? Every muslim terrorist we have around here is a fucking idiot and gets caught. We only hate muslims around here because the US does and they rub off on us.

I'm drunk and high right now, but if I'm being honest about the french, I really think it's a brotherly relationship. Like I'll shittalk quebec all day but deep down I'd be sad if they were gone. DESU they make up a huge chunk of all of Canadas culture.
>>
>>79818995
Do not get me wrong, French Canada is the shittier fucking lamer version of English Canada, whos main exports are maple syrup and corruption, but they're still Canada.
>>
>>79818804
right here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Langar_(Sikhism)
free food to anyone who needs a meal and a place to meditate or pray, any race or gender
>>
>>79819351
You guys are utterly fucking autistic about cleanliness though.

On the other hand, for some reason you make amazing soldiers.

On the other hand, when you use pungent ass ingredients in your diet, we goddamned smell it.

On the other hand, commercial drive is a mecca of good food because of you folk.

I've got very mixed opinions about you folk but it balances out.
>>
>>79817436
Are there any straight, white Christian males left in Canada? The whole country seems to be comprised of non-native ethnics, like chinks, pakis, gays and now Indians.

I'm kidding of course, I quite like Sikhs in general. They're people that tend to stick to their principles but are fine with adopting another country's law.

One thing that does annoy me is that they tend to be lefties, at least that's what we've seen in UK elections.
>>
>>79819869
Christianity has been on the decline hard in Canada, especially among the young. It's not even really belief in god that's on the decline, there is just scepticism of organised religion.

Same as everywhere else in the Anglosphere really. I actually lived in a very WASPY community, for the first time ever we're seeing a significant minority population because of all the Chinese buyers. Now I have to work with the Chinese and let me tell you, you can fucking tell why they're coming up in the world right now, fucking hard workers and serious about education. Fucking shameless cheaters though.
>>
>>79819785
https://www.sikhdharma.org/the-5-ks-kara-kesh-kirpan-kacheras-kanga/
1 of the 5 physical symbols of a Sikh is a Comb which represents devotion to maintaining cleanliness.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.